Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | No More Unnamed Exalts
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28
This is my biggest pet peeve of FR, after being in games where this sort of thing is not an issue. Those other sites have ways around this problem, so running into it here always annoys the heck out of me. I absolutely hate seeing "Unnamed" forever stuck on my dragons' lineages-- especially the dragons that I really treasure and try to keep their lineages in top shape. Just today I had someone snatch up one of my hatchlings and exalt at a HUGE (10k+) loss, leaving it unnamed, and it's driving me crazy.

All of my suggestions are already listed on the first post, so I don't have much to add aside from: I support a bunch of these ideas!! I want my lineages cleaned up so bad.
This is my biggest pet peeve of FR, after being in games where this sort of thing is not an issue. Those other sites have ways around this problem, so running into it here always annoys the heck out of me. I absolutely hate seeing "Unnamed" forever stuck on my dragons' lineages-- especially the dragons that I really treasure and try to keep their lineages in top shape. Just today I had someone snatch up one of my hatchlings and exalt at a HUGE (10k+) loss, leaving it unnamed, and it's driving me crazy.

All of my suggestions are already listed on the first post, so I don't have much to add aside from: I support a bunch of these ideas!! I want my lineages cleaned up so bad.
@Haven
if you really wanted to you could name a dragon nameless you know.
@Haven
if you really wanted to you could name a dragon nameless you know.
1Tdrm4y.pngo3rXXkG.gif
Bumping this because it's an amazing idea and it should be done.
Bumping this because it's an amazing idea and it should be done.
Why can't exalted dragons just be gone? one can not go back and un-exalt a dragon, I find it hard to look at a family in which babies are only exalted
Why can't exalted dragons just be gone? one can not go back and un-exalt a dragon, I find it hard to look at a family in which babies are only exalted
Support... D: I have tons of unnamed dragons in the offspring list of my dragons...
Support... D: I have tons of unnamed dragons in the offspring list of my dragons...
I have nothing more to add to the discussion but I wholeheartedly support this suggestion. This is my biggest pet peeve in FR. I'd hope it wasn't possible to exalt dragons when they are unnamed, similarly like you can't exalt a dragon when they e.g. have apparel or are caretaking a nest.
I have nothing more to add to the discussion but I wholeheartedly support this suggestion. This is my biggest pet peeve in FR. I'd hope it wasn't possible to exalt dragons when they are unnamed, similarly like you can't exalt a dragon when they e.g. have apparel or are caretaking a nest.
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
oooh I have an idea! using @justjasper 's idea " "you're about to exalt a dragon without a name, are you sure you don't wish to name them before sending them to serve the gods?" prompt + the name generator" another option could accompany it like "exalt and delete this dragon from the lineage"
oooh I have an idea! using @justjasper 's idea " "you're about to exalt a dragon without a name, are you sure you don't wish to name them before sending them to serve the gods?" prompt + the name generator" another option could accompany it like "exalt and delete this dragon from the lineage"
Support idea 1, 2, 3 and 3.5
Support idea 1, 2, 3 and 3.5
crimsons_jabsu_by_jabsketchu-dc6lv00.jpg +14 FR time
As much as I hate seeing unnamed exalts (100% support by the way) seeing unnamed dragons in functional still in use lairs annoys me more. I mean it's understandable if it takes a couple of weeks to find just the right name, but two MONTHS or MORE?! Just as bad is someone who just ups sticks and leaves. Fine if it's an illness or whatever and they plan to come back, but at least they could say they were leaving/had left in their profile. :(
As much as I hate seeing unnamed exalts (100% support by the way) seeing unnamed dragons in functional still in use lairs annoys me more. I mean it's understandable if it takes a couple of weeks to find just the right name, but two MONTHS or MORE?! Just as bad is someone who just ups sticks and leaves. Fine if it's an illness or whatever and they plan to come back, but at least they could say they were leaving/had left in their profile. :(
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
Okay, I've had this thread bookmarked for a while just to watch the discussion, but after accidentally exalting my own baby's baby and subsequently forgetting to give them a name, I think its finally time for me to post my support for this! ;w;
I don't want a nameless baby in their offspring to always remind me of my stupidity... OTL

I'd love to see a mixture to versions 1/2 and 3.5 together. Instead of something like "Priest of *flight's god*." have it "Priest *Random generated name*."
I don't know if I described it well enough, but to me this way seems ideal because they're not nameless, but also aren't being reduced to nothing but a title.

And in the end, if nothing else, the 4th suggestion would have saved me in my situation, so I don't mind that one either >.>
Okay, I've had this thread bookmarked for a while just to watch the discussion, but after accidentally exalting my own baby's baby and subsequently forgetting to give them a name, I think its finally time for me to post my support for this! ;w;
I don't want a nameless baby in their offspring to always remind me of my stupidity... OTL

I'd love to see a mixture to versions 1/2 and 3.5 together. Instead of something like "Priest of *flight's god*." have it "Priest *Random generated name*."
I don't know if I described it well enough, but to me this way seems ideal because they're not nameless, but also aren't being reduced to nothing but a title.

And in the end, if nothing else, the 4th suggestion would have saved me in my situation, so I don't mind that one either >.>
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28