Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Five and six-digit ID Dragons for sale!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Verdana
correct!
@Verdana
correct!
ar_shop_sig_by_hanjamuffin-dazwfrr.png
@Verdana im good, but wasnt there a 3.5 million treasure offer on Archimedes? that's significantly higher then 2000g (roughly 4,100g at current conversion rates)
@Verdana im good, but wasnt there a 3.5 million treasure offer on Archimedes? that's significantly higher then 2000g (roughly 4,100g at current conversion rates)
jvTgQEX.png
@Hanjamuffin @Micolash

I'm sorry! Correction: 3.5 million treasure offer on Archimedes won by @Micolash

Thank you @Ambrose!
@Hanjamuffin @Micolash

I'm sorry! Correction: 3.5 million treasure offer on Archimedes won by @Micolash

Thank you @Ambrose!
@Verdana
oops, no problem! I hope Micolash takes lovely care of him. :)
@Verdana
oops, no problem! I hope Micolash takes lovely care of him. :)
ar_shop_sig_by_hanjamuffin-dazwfrr.png
@crateshya You're right! Counted it again. So Charlotte goes to you!

Gah I suck. Thanks for being patient everyone.
@crateshya You're right! Counted it again. So Charlotte goes to you!

Gah I suck. Thanks for being patient everyone.
@Verdana haha, no worries, I wasnt sure if they dropped it or not :>
@Verdana haha, no worries, I wasnt sure if they dropped it or not :>
jvTgQEX.png
@Verdana Actually I just double checked the math (SORRY HALF ASLEEP JUST WOKE UP) @Doornroosje should have gotten it I think?? 1200g + 941g(ish by 850 ratio) amounts to more than my offer!! I'd be willing to offer more, but were there any like snipe guards in place or anything like that for bidding/offering?
@Verdana Actually I just double checked the math (SORRY HALF ASLEEP JUST WOKE UP) @Doornroosje should have gotten it I think?? 1200g + 941g(ish by 850 ratio) amounts to more than my offer!! I'd be willing to offer more, but were there any like snipe guards in place or anything like that for bidding/offering?
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya Okay Imma give it to them for fairness, but if they decide not to take her for some reason, I'll let you know? Thanks for being honest!
@crateshya Okay Imma give it to them for fairness, but if they decide not to take her for some reason, I'll let you know? Thanks for being honest!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9