Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Five and six-digit ID Dragons for sale!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Verdana im interested in this girl.. Any idea what you want to ask for her? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=865864] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8659/865864_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Verdana im interested in this girl.. Any idea what you want to ask for her?

865864_350.png
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
Is Hesperides still available? I'd like to offer 10kT for her
Is Hesperides still available? I'd like to offer 10kT for her
GewtN8o.gif
[quote name="WildFlora" date=2016-10-07 13:11:25] Would you take 50k for Neferet? @Verdana [/quote] Actually, would you take 65 gems for her?
WildFlora wrote on 2016-10-07:
Would you take 50k for Neferet?
@Verdana

Actually, would you take 65 gems for her?
GewtN8o.gif
I'm interested in Amulet - @Verdana would you be at all interested in breed change scrolls? Nocture, Bogsneak, and Wildclaw in particular.

I'm interested in Amulet - @Verdana would you be at all interested in breed change scrolls? Nocture, Bogsneak, and Wildclaw in particular.

ph5dSKL.png 1404540.pngoY137o1.png

PnMOl6X.gif

dragonpsyche_umbra.pngshadow-mercs-small-banner_zpssyrro27z.png
@Verdana Just to inform you, 5digit dragons are worth around 10000 gems (or the treasure equivalent) or more, and 6digit dragons are worth at least 150000 treasure, with around 500000 treasure for 6digit imperial dragons.

Just making sure people don't lowball you!

Edit: Also, the treasure to gem conversion rate is around 1:850 right now, so 150k treasure would be around 176 gems and 500k would be 588 gems :)
@Verdana Just to inform you, 5digit dragons are worth around 10000 gems (or the treasure equivalent) or more, and 6digit dragons are worth at least 150000 treasure, with around 500000 treasure for 6digit imperial dragons.

Edit: Also, the treasure to gem conversion rate is around 1:850 right now, so 150k treasure would be around 176 gems and 500k would be 588 gems :)
tumblr_o9a264VfSg1thqsz8o1_400.png
Whoa okay this went in directions I didn't expect...

@Kosm - thank you so much! I really appreciate the assistance.

I'm not interested in any sorts of items, apparel, or anything but pure currency. I'm hoping to use currency for some offsite trading, and items have just proven to be a bit of a pain.

With this in mind, I'm taking Kosm's range as more or less the guideline I am following. I will go a bit lower, because I'm on my way out, but not too much under that ^^
Whoa okay this went in directions I didn't expect...

@Kosm - thank you so much! I really appreciate the assistance.

I'm not interested in any sorts of items, apparel, or anything but pure currency. I'm hoping to use currency for some offsite trading, and items have just proven to be a bit of a pain.

With this in mind, I'm taking Kosm's range as more or less the guideline I am following. I will go a bit lower, because I'm on my way out, but not too much under that ^^
@Verdana Awesome! I'd ping the people who have offered here if I were you, so they can read your response c:

Lots of luck with the selling! :D
@Verdana Awesome! I'd ping the people who have offered here if I were you, so they can read your response c:

Lots of luck with the selling! :D
tumblr_o9a264VfSg1thqsz8o1_400.png
[quote name="Kosm" date=2016-10-07 13:16:19] @Verdana Just to inform you, 5digit dragons are worth around 10000 gems (or the treasure equivalent) or more, and 6digit dragons are worth at least 150k, with around 500k for 6digit imperial dragons. Just making sure people don't lowball you! [/quote] Just chiming in a bit since I am always nosing around in oldie sales XD 5-digits are definitely in the thousands of gems, but 10kg is high for very bred 5-digits with lots of unnamed babies. I would expect to see offers more in the range of 3-5kg depending on breed/genes/colors/interest. ^^ eta: and I hope you make lots of gems from them :D There is no set value so my range is also just an estimate
Kosm wrote on 2016-10-07:
@Verdana Just to inform you, 5digit dragons are worth around 10000 gems (or the treasure equivalent) or more, and 6digit dragons are worth at least 150k, with around 500k for 6digit imperial dragons.

Just chiming in a bit since I am always nosing around in oldie sales XD 5-digits are definitely in the thousands of gems, but 10kg is high for very bred 5-digits with lots of unnamed babies. I would expect to see offers more in the range of 3-5kg depending on breed/genes/colors/interest. ^^

eta: and I hope you make lots of gems from them :D There is no set value so my range is also just an estimate
G2 imperials for sale
@Verdana I can do 500000 Treasure equivalent in Treasure + Gems for Amulet right now
@Verdana I can do 500000 Treasure equivalent in Treasure + Gems for Amulet right now

ph5dSKL.png 1404540.pngoY137o1.png

PnMOl6X.gif

dragonpsyche_umbra.pngshadow-mercs-small-banner_zpssyrro27z.png
@Verdana; i'd personally say 10kg is a little much for a starting price on 5-digits, though they're definitely worth more than 2kg. the wildclaw i'd put at around 5kg, i'm not too sure about the mirror.

as for 6-digit imperials, i bought one not too long ago for about 1kg. but yours is a g2, so i'd expect it'd sell for much higher.

refreshed the page and there's actually similar dragons being sold in this thread, if you'd like to see what people are offering:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1999434
@Verdana; i'd personally say 10kg is a little much for a starting price on 5-digits, though they're definitely worth more than 2kg. the wildclaw i'd put at around 5kg, i'm not too sure about the mirror.

as for 6-digit imperials, i bought one not too long ago for about 1kg. but yours is a g2, so i'd expect it'd sell for much higher.

refreshed the page and there's actually similar dragons being sold in this thread, if you'd like to see what people are offering:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1999434
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9