Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Five and six-digit ID Dragons for sale!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Hanjamuffin

I've had an offer of 3.5 mil treasure or the equivalent on Archimedes, by @Micolash
That is my highest offer on him right now.

I won't be looking to sell any of these dragons for anything under about 400 gems, and hopefully more ^^'
@Hanjamuffin

I've had an offer of 3.5 mil treasure or the equivalent on Archimedes, by @Micolash
That is my highest offer on him right now.

I won't be looking to sell any of these dragons for anything under about 400 gems, and hopefully more ^^'
@Verdana Can I offer 200g on Neferet?
@Verdana Can I offer 200g on Neferet?
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Verdana 350kt (400g) can in some cases be seen as a little steep for heavily bred 6-digits, especially with a lot of unnamed offspring, although you can get a second opinion on that.
@Verdana 350kt (400g) can in some cases be seen as a little steep for heavily bred 6-digits, especially with a lot of unnamed offspring, although you can get a second opinion on that.
jvTgQEX.png
@BeingOfNature Sure! Noted as top bid.

@Ambrose Thanks for letting me know! I am a little clueless about all of this. I'll certainly take that into account.
@BeingOfNature Sure! Noted as top bid.

@Ambrose Thanks for letting me know! I am a little clueless about all of this. I'll certainly take that into account.
@Verdana No problem! That said, the 6 digit market is pretty finicky- ive bought and sold recently some for 100-150kt, and some for upwards of 500g, even with unnamed offspring. All were triple gened and none were strikingly different from the others.

Also, Ill offer 400g on Regis :>

Edit: here's another old dragon thread, for comparison
@Verdana No problem! That said, the 6 digit market is pretty finicky- ive bought and sold recently some for 100-150kt, and some for upwards of 500g, even with unnamed offspring. All were triple gened and none were strikingly different from the others.

Also, Ill offer 400g on Regis :>

Edit: here's another old dragon thread, for comparison
jvTgQEX.png
@Verdana
What's the top offer for Amulet right now? :)
@Verdana
What's the top offer for Amulet right now? :)
@Kyar

Top offer on Amulet is 1500 gems right now.
@Kyar

Top offer on Amulet is 1500 gems right now.
This will close in about 24 hours, so please get all offers in if you want to make any!
This will close in about 24 hours, so please get all offers in if you want to make any!
@Verdana
Could I offer 550g and 150kt (176g at 1:850) on Charlotte? c: I skimmed and I think I saw 550g as the highest, but let me know if I'm wrong.

Edit: Ah, yes, found you @Danaidae, see above.
@Verdana
Could I offer 550g and 150kt (176g at 1:850) on Charlotte? c: I skimmed and I think I saw 550g as the highest, but let me know if I'm wrong.

Edit: Ah, yes, found you @Danaidae, see above.
@tiffanyt @daintyboots @SirLeafHeart @DeviantDragon @WildFlora @Taarnfalk @GeneticSonata @dragoonpsyche @Kosm @Glisselda @Altariel @Micolash @AlexiaSilver @Ambrose @Etahrey @Danaidae @Phoenixfyre @Hanjamuffin @BeingOfNature @Kyar @NomasaurusRex

Top bids:

Charlotte: 550g and 150kT - NomasaurusRex
Amulet: 1500g - AlexiaSilver
Sarutahiko: 150kT - Ambrose
Regis
Neferet: 200g - BeingOfNature
Archimedes: 3.5 mil T (mixed currency) - Micolash
Hesperides: 50kT - tiffanyt/Taarnfalk

Last day courtesy ping!
@tiffanyt @daintyboots @SirLeafHeart @DeviantDragon @WildFlora @Taarnfalk @GeneticSonata @dragoonpsyche @Kosm @Glisselda @Altariel @Micolash @AlexiaSilver @Ambrose @Etahrey @Danaidae @Phoenixfyre @Hanjamuffin @BeingOfNature @Kyar @NomasaurusRex

Top bids:

Charlotte: 550g and 150kT - NomasaurusRex
Amulet: 1500g - AlexiaSilver
Sarutahiko: 150kT - Ambrose
Regis
Neferet: 200g - BeingOfNature
Archimedes: 3.5 mil T (mixed currency) - Micolash
Hesperides: 50kT - tiffanyt/Taarnfalk

Last day courtesy ping!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9