Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED! All Prizes Sent
1 2 ... 235 236 237 238 239 ... 251 252
@canisa
Lightning storm
Star power
Nature chest 2016
Shadow chests 2015
Water chests 2016
Lightning skins 2015
Wind chests 2016
@canisa
Lightning storm
Star power
Nature chest 2016
Shadow chests 2015
Water chests 2016
Lightning skins 2015
Wind chests 2016
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@Canisa
1. NATURE CHESTS 2016
@Canisa
1. NATURE CHESTS 2016
@Exaltier

I have no problem moving your choices around, since I haven't collected all the lists for this Round yet. However, the "Pulsating Pendant" is no longer available in the Stash, as someone claimed it in Round 6. Could you post another choice to replace that one? Or if you prefer I will keep your list of preferred Prizes as is, with the Stash in 6th place. Let me know, and I'll be happy to adjust things.
@Exaltier

I have no problem moving your choices around, since I haven't collected all the lists for this Round yet. However, the "Pulsating Pendant" is no longer available in the Stash, as someone claimed it in Round 6. Could you post another choice to replace that one? Or if you prefer I will keep your list of preferred Prizes as is, with the Stash in 6th place. Let me know, and I'll be happy to adjust things.
fw5Pc0h.png
@Arnaest @CornixElecti @dragonbano

I have your choices recorded, and I will begin to send out prizes as soon as I hear from the others in this Round. ;)
@Arnaest @CornixElecti @dragonbano

I have your choices recorded, and I will begin to send out prizes as soon as I hear from the others in this Round. ;)
fw5Pc0h.png
@Canisa

Ah, then could I change it to the lyretail puffer? :)
@Canisa

Ah, then could I change it to the lyretail puffer? :)
@Exaltier

Certainly! I'll add the Lyretail Puffed to your list. :)
@Exaltier

Certainly! I'll add the Lyretail Puffed to your list. :)
fw5Pc0h.png
@Canisa

Oh my... I'm thrilled to win! Thank you! Here are my choices (so excited) I hope I did this right... I believe it was 2 choices I am to make?

1st) Lightning Storm (88)
2nd) Star Power (87)

(I wish I could've taken both as they'd make a lovely pair together lol!)

Thank you so much and congrats to all the other winners too :)
@Canisa

Oh my... I'm thrilled to win! Thank you! Here are my choices (so excited) I hope I did this right... I believe it was 2 choices I am to make?

1st) Lightning Storm (88)
2nd) Star Power (87)

(I wish I could've taken both as they'd make a lovely pair together lol!)

Thank you so much and congrats to all the other winners too :)
arcane_egg_signature_by_masq_d-d8lhdp0.png JOJIQLh.png mwqxUtS.png
@Krynne

Welcome back! :)

I have your choices recorded, and as soon as I hear from everyone else in this Round I will begin to send out prizes. :)

(And as much as I agree with you color-wise.... I'm afraid that those two dragons happen to be siblings. ;). )
@Krynne

Welcome back! :)

I have your choices recorded, and as soon as I hear from everyone else in this Round I will begin to send out prizes. :)

(And as much as I agree with you color-wise.... I'm afraid that those two dragons happen to be siblings. ;). )
fw5Pc0h.png
Hi Guys!

There are 48 Hours left to claim your prizes before I need to move on to the next round. If I don't receive your choices by this time in 2 days, I will be forced to drop you from the list, and you will not be eligible to win again unless/until everyone in the Raffle has won a chance at a prize. I realize that this may seem harsh to some, but we need to try to keep this Raffle moving.

Please list your choices, by name and number both, based on your winning number, from most desired to least. In addition, if you would like a "Swipp Swapper's" or "Baldwin Brewer's" prize, please list your ten choices from the Stash/Bin after the prize name, and before the next prize on your list.

48 Hours and Counting.....

62. @BlueAlphyn885 (Ticket 172,287)
(Please post 3 Choices)
63. @Allunar (Ticket 54,574)
(Please post 4 Choices)
65. @KenyonV (Ticket 34,028)
(Please post 6 Choices)

Thanks!

Hi Guys!

There are 48 Hours left to claim your prizes before I need to move on to the next round. If I don't receive your choices by this time in 2 days, I will be forced to drop you from the list, and you will not be eligible to win again unless/until everyone in the Raffle has won a chance at a prize. I realize that this may seem harsh to some, but we need to try to keep this Raffle moving.

Please list your choices, by name and number both, based on your winning number, from most desired to least. In addition, if you would like a "Swipp Swapper's" or "Baldwin Brewer's" prize, please list your ten choices from the Stash/Bin after the prize name, and before the next prize on your list.

48 Hours and Counting.....

62. @BlueAlphyn885 (Ticket 172,287)
(Please post 3 Choices)
63. @Allunar (Ticket 54,574)
(Please post 4 Choices)
65. @KenyonV (Ticket 34,028)
(Please post 6 Choices)

Thanks!

fw5Pc0h.png
@Canisa

Oh gee I actually made the cut after all. Was midway through crying over an essay I have to write and then I saw this ping ;u;

My picks are:

1. #87 (Starpower)
2. #10 (Lightning Skins 2015)
3. #32 (Earth Skins 2015)

@Canisa

Oh gee I actually made the cut after all. Was midway through crying over an essay I have to write and then I saw this ping ;u;

My picks are:

1. #87 (Starpower)
2. #10 (Lightning Skins 2015)
3. #32 (Earth Skins 2015)

download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
1 2 ... 235 236 237 238 239 ... 251 252