Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED! All Prizes Sent
1 2 ... 233 234 235 236 237 ... 251 252
@Faeyra

Thanks for responding! :)

I have your choices recorded, and will be sending out your prize shortly. :)

With regards to Swipp Swappers, every single choice you made for that Prize is a "pile" of more than one item. The 'x" to the right of the item's picture means "multiplied by" and the number after that "x" is the amount of each item you will receive. If you would prefer to drop this prize to the #4 Slot, let me know before I send it out to you (sometime in the next 3 days), and I will be happy to oblige.
@Faeyra

Thanks for responding! :)

I have your choices recorded, and will be sending out your prize shortly. :)

With regards to Swipp Swappers, every single choice you made for that Prize is a "pile" of more than one item. The 'x" to the right of the item's picture means "multiplied by" and the number after that "x" is the amount of each item you will receive. If you would prefer to drop this prize to the #4 Slot, let me know before I send it out to you (sometime in the next 3 days), and I will be happy to oblige.
fw5Pc0h.png
@Canisa Oh thanks for responding! That makes sense :) id like to keep it at the first slot, then
@Canisa Oh thanks for responding! That makes sense :) id like to keep it at the first slot, then
Accent Shop Here
@Faeyra

Alight then, I'll keep your list as is, and send out your prize sometime in the next few days. :)
@Faeyra

Alight then, I'll keep your list as is, and send out your prize sometime in the next few days. :)
fw5Pc0h.png
@Faeyra

A quick question: You won your top choice, of Swipp's Stash. However, while I was going over the list, I realized that you asked for 11 items, when the limit is 10. Could you tell me which 1 of the 11 is your least desired?

(If I don't get an answer within 3 days, I will assume that you listed the Swipp items in order of preference, and take your 11th Choice, Sunset Sea Dragon, off the list.)

Thanks!

*45 Moonstones
*50 winter wolf pelt
*90 Rasa Pottery Fragment
*70 Celestial Horn
*40 Pulsating Pendent
*40 Petalwing Matriarch
*35 snowstreak pinion
*40 ancient fungus spores
*25 fluted conch
*50 blue entoloma
*20 sunset sea dragon
@Faeyra

A quick question: You won your top choice, of Swipp's Stash. However, while I was going over the list, I realized that you asked for 11 items, when the limit is 10. Could you tell me which 1 of the 11 is your least desired?

(If I don't get an answer within 3 days, I will assume that you listed the Swipp items in order of preference, and take your 11th Choice, Sunset Sea Dragon, off the list.)

Thanks!

*45 Moonstones
*50 winter wolf pelt
*90 Rasa Pottery Fragment
*70 Celestial Horn
*40 Pulsating Pendent
*40 Petalwing Matriarch
*35 snowstreak pinion
*40 ancient fungus spores
*25 fluted conch
*50 blue entoloma
*20 sunset sea dragon
fw5Pc0h.png
@DracoMalfoysWife

@LadyRiat @saltyscone @Larcane @ShouLyon @Fanartsy @galaxanova @CrystalBones @Nepkitty @NumberZero @Atzien @chili @ExpectInsanity @kriski @AGiraffeAndAHalf @XenoSpirit

Hi Everyone!
It's time for the next Round at last!

Once again, we have a missing Winner, and I have moved everyone left up on the Winners List as a result. All claimed prizes are listed on the First Page, including which ones have been sent and which have yet to be given out to their Winner.
There are a lot of goodies left to be claimed, however,
including some nice dragons looking for a new home...;)

OK...HERE WE GO...

If you have won, please list your choices based on your winning number. (Winner 60 should list 1 Choice, Winner 61 should list 2 Choices, Winner 62, 3 Choices, and so on).
And please remember that if you win, you have 4 days to list your choices (in order of preference from most wanted to least). If I don't hear from you within that time, I will drop you from the list, and you won't be eligible to win another prize unless all other entrants names have already been pulled. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause, but we do need to keep this Raffle moving as much as possible, since there are a lot of people still waiting to find out if they won.

ROUND 7
60. @dragonbano (Ticket 120,266)
61. @Krynne (@MrCreazil) (Ticket 12,786)
62. @BlueAlphyn885 (Ticket 172,287)
63. @Allunar (Ticket 54,574)
64. @CornixElecti (Ticket 25,645)
65. @KenyonV (Ticket 34,028)
66. @holidayblues (Ticket 45,032)
67. @Larcane (Ticket 72,063)
68. @Exaltier (Ticket 61,418)
69. @Sikaigo (Ticket 168,244)
70. @Arnaest (Ticket 86,314)

CONGRATUALTIONS
TO ALL OUR WINNERS!

@DracoMalfoysWife

@LadyRiat @saltyscone @Larcane @ShouLyon @Fanartsy @galaxanova @CrystalBones @Nepkitty @NumberZero @Atzien @chili @ExpectInsanity @kriski @AGiraffeAndAHalf @XenoSpirit

Hi Everyone!
It's time for the next Round at last!

Once again, we have a missing Winner, and I have moved everyone left up on the Winners List as a result. All claimed prizes are listed on the First Page, including which ones have been sent and which have yet to be given out to their Winner.
There are a lot of goodies left to be claimed, however,
including some nice dragons looking for a new home...;)

OK...HERE WE GO...

If you have won, please list your choices based on your winning number. (Winner 60 should list 1 Choice, Winner 61 should list 2 Choices, Winner 62, 3 Choices, and so on).
And please remember that if you win, you have 4 days to list your choices (in order of preference from most wanted to least). If I don't hear from you within that time, I will drop you from the list, and you won't be eligible to win another prize unless all other entrants names have already been pulled. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause, but we do need to keep this Raffle moving as much as possible, since there are a lot of people still waiting to find out if they won.

ROUND 7
60. @dragonbano (Ticket 120,266)
61. @Krynne (@MrCreazil) (Ticket 12,786)
62. @BlueAlphyn885 (Ticket 172,287)
63. @Allunar (Ticket 54,574)
64. @CornixElecti (Ticket 25,645)
65. @KenyonV (Ticket 34,028)
66. @holidayblues (Ticket 45,032)
67. @Larcane (Ticket 72,063)
68. @Exaltier (Ticket 61,418)
69. @Sikaigo (Ticket 168,244)
70. @Arnaest (Ticket 86,314)

CONGRATUALTIONS
TO ALL OUR WINNERS!

fw5Pc0h.png
@Canisa
1. LIGHTNING SKINS 2015
2. BLUE, BLUE, THE DRAGON IS BLUE...
3. STARPOWER
4. WATER CHESTS 2016
5. NATURE CHESTS 2016
6. COLORFUL FRIENDS
7. SWIPP SWAPPER'S STASH
8. BALDWIN BREWER’S BIN
@Canisa
1. LIGHTNING SKINS 2015
2. BLUE, BLUE, THE DRAGON IS BLUE...
3. STARPOWER
4. WATER CHESTS 2016
5. NATURE CHESTS 2016
6. COLORFUL FRIENDS
7. SWIPP SWAPPER'S STASH
8. BALDWIN BREWER’S BIN
I suffer from various mental health issues and a learning difficulty.
Please go easy on me! ♥
@Larcane

I have your choices recorded, and will send out you prize as soon as I have heard back from the others in this round. :)

However, you need to list 10 choices each for the Swipp Swappers and Baldwin's Brewers Prizes. (I apologize for not mentioning that before.). Please let me know your choices from those prizes as soon as you can, so I can keep an accurate listing of what is potentially to be claimed and what is not.

Thanks! :)
@Larcane

I have your choices recorded, and will send out you prize as soon as I have heard back from the others in this round. :)

However, you need to list 10 choices each for the Swipp Swappers and Baldwin's Brewers Prizes. (I apologize for not mentioning that before.). Please let me know your choices from those prizes as soon as you can, so I can keep an accurate listing of what is potentially to be claimed and what is not.

Thanks! :)
fw5Pc0h.png
@Canisa

Oh alright :0

1. Water Chests 2016
2. Shadow Chests 2015
3. Lightning Storm
4. Light Chests 2015
5. Earth Chests 2015
6. Swipp Swappers Stash (Moonstone, Ice Crystal, Winter Wolf Pelt, shadowbinder's tears, Crowntail wanderer, rasa pottery fragment, unnatural leg bones, petalwing matriarch, pulsating pendant, azure lure)
7. Baldwin's Brew Bin (Purple sludge, purple goo, red goo, orange ooze, red ooze, red sludge, orange goo, yellow sludge, blue goo, green ooze)
8. starpower
9. Colorful Friends

Hope I did this correctly ^-^
@Canisa

Oh alright :0

1. Water Chests 2016
2. Shadow Chests 2015
3. Lightning Storm
4. Light Chests 2015
5. Earth Chests 2015
6. Swipp Swappers Stash (Moonstone, Ice Crystal, Winter Wolf Pelt, shadowbinder's tears, Crowntail wanderer, rasa pottery fragment, unnatural leg bones, petalwing matriarch, pulsating pendant, azure lure)
7. Baldwin's Brew Bin (Purple sludge, purple goo, red goo, orange ooze, red ooze, red sludge, orange goo, yellow sludge, blue goo, green ooze)
8. starpower
9. Colorful Friends

Hope I did this correctly ^-^
@Canisa Oh wow I won a thing! Thanks for running the raffle! :D

Here are my top 6 choices:

1. Hibernal starbear 2014
2. Shadow chests 2015
3. Murktooth bramblekeep
4. Earth chests 2015
5. Insubstantial illusionist
6. Magma embear 2014

@Canisa Oh wow I won a thing! Thanks for running the raffle! :D

Here are my top 6 choices:

1. Hibernal starbear 2014
2. Shadow chests 2015
3. Murktooth bramblekeep
4. Earth chests 2015
5. Insubstantial illusionist
6. Magma embear 2014

bIGV3ms.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
@Exaltier

I have your choices recorded, and will send out your prize as soon as I hear from everyone else in this round. :). (And yes, you did it correctly. :). )

@holidayblues
I have your choices recorded, but I noticed that you only posted 6 things, and you're currently sitting in the 7th slot. Could you give me a 7th Choice, please, just in case the 6 people ahead of you choose the other 6? Thanks! :)
@Exaltier

I have your choices recorded, and will send out your prize as soon as I hear from everyone else in this round. :). (And yes, you did it correctly. :). )

@holidayblues
I have your choices recorded, but I noticed that you only posted 6 things, and you're currently sitting in the 7th slot. Could you give me a 7th Choice, please, just in case the 6 people ahead of you choose the other 6? Thanks! :)
fw5Pc0h.png
1 2 ... 233 234 235 236 237 ... 251 252