Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friends for new player (◕‿◕✿)
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 292 293
Weeeeeell, I'm back AND I HAZ PURTEH BEBEHS! Who could say no to these faces? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1295165] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/12952/1295165_350.png[/img] [/url] Forest/Soil/Royal Girl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1295163] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/12952/1295163_350.png[/img] [/url] Jungle/Brown/Navy Boy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1295161] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/12952/1295161_350.png[/img] [/url] Green/Soil/Violet Boy (and lets just pretend I didn't come clean..... *shiftyeyes*
Weeeeeell, I'm back AND I HAZ PURTEH BEBEHS!

Who could say no to these faces?

1295165_350.png

Forest/Soil/Royal Girl

1295163_350.png

Jungle/Brown/Navy Boy

1295161_350.png

Green/Soil/Violet Boy
(and lets just pretend I didn't come clean..... *shiftyeyes*
banner6signaturesize_NaturesDesigns_zpse81227df.png
@Inkedapple @Aralynia
I just got myself two pretty girlies for my boys AhPuch and Nightfall.
I haven't named them yet, but they'll produce Super pretty color ranges once they're RTB.

One is a Thistle Tiger/Shadow Stripes/Beige Ridgeback, the other is a Coal Tiger/White Freckle/Teal Pearlcatcher.
Anyone have any name ideas?
@Inkedapple @Aralynia
I just got myself two pretty girlies for my boys AhPuch and Nightfall.
I haven't named them yet, but they'll produce Super pretty color ranges once they're RTB.

One is a Thistle Tiger/Shadow Stripes/Beige Ridgeback, the other is a Coal Tiger/White Freckle/Teal Pearlcatcher.
Anyone have any name ideas?
@Ravenhill
pretty. Me likes the colours

@Windwhisper
I usually just google all my name choices.
@Ravenhill
pretty. Me likes the colours

@Windwhisper
I usually just google all my name choices.
DmRdZYl.png
@Ravenhill I am sorry! It says you pinged me here but I cannot find post.

How is everyone? I apologize I am so busy with uni, this thread is so big now I am very happy!
@Ravenhill I am sorry! It says you pinged me here but I cannot find post.

How is everyone? I apologize I am so busy with uni, this thread is so big now I am very happy!
Please forgive me if I make mistake when speaking (╥﹏╥). English is not my first language!
@PinoiBunny that's fine, I don't even remember what it was about XD

As a side note, my pretty babies are for sale in the AH for 5000T, I hope that's cheap enough :/ I haven't had any luck with other babies when I tried to sell them for 9kT :/
@PinoiBunny that's fine, I don't even remember what it was about XD

As a side note, my pretty babies are for sale in the AH for 5000T, I hope that's cheap enough :/ I haven't had any luck with other babies when I tried to sell them for 9kT :/
banner6signaturesize_NaturesDesigns_zpse81227df.png
@PinioBunny
Hello ^-^
I'm not sure I ever actually said hello to you specifically, even though you created this thread haha, but it's nice to actually meet you.

@Ravenhill
I'm not sure on pricing, sorry. But I know there's at least one thread somewhere that can give you pricing suggestions, if you want to look for it. Good luck selling them, though! I don't think I'm going to even try sell mine, I'll just use them as exalt fodder - though I think I might hang on to the double sky female for now :3
-x-
I'm off to work for fiveish hours
If anyone is around after that, ping me or something~
Otherwise i shall check in anyway, when I get home ^-^
@PinioBunny
Hello ^-^
I'm not sure I ever actually said hello to you specifically, even though you created this thread haha, but it's nice to actually meet you.

@Ravenhill
I'm not sure on pricing, sorry. But I know there's at least one thread somewhere that can give you pricing suggestions, if you want to look for it. Good luck selling them, though! I don't think I'm going to even try sell mine, I'll just use them as exalt fodder - though I think I might hang on to the double sky female for now :3
-x-
I'm off to work for fiveish hours
If anyone is around after that, ping me or something~
Otherwise i shall check in anyway, when I get home ^-^
DmRdZYl.png
@Aralynia
Ohhh yeah I have that problem too. The whole avoiding work by doing a bunch of other work thing XD
You should do NaNo though! I'm sure your story would be super good :D doiiiit
And awww yiss. I wouldn't be able to give up the puppy either ;_; I don't care if someone else wants it.. it's miiiiine
And that's awful about the attitude your mom's giving you D: I mean if you say you can take care of it.. you can, you know? Like I dunno why they're worrying about it like it's their own problem @__@ hope it works out -hughughug-

@inkedapple
Yessss breed a whole bunch of pumpkin babies! So appropriate for the season. I dunno if this is also a thing down under but right now everything is all pumpkin spice errywhere. AND I LOVE IT.
How's NaNo going?! You got all dem words down you crazy crazy apple?!

@Ravenhill
Pretty dragon! I think seraph would look great with it :D

@Blackwave @Indigosa
hello newfrand :D
@Aralynia
Ohhh yeah I have that problem too. The whole avoiding work by doing a bunch of other work thing XD
You should do NaNo though! I'm sure your story would be super good :D doiiiit
And awww yiss. I wouldn't be able to give up the puppy either ;_; I don't care if someone else wants it.. it's miiiiine
And that's awful about the attitude your mom's giving you D: I mean if you say you can take care of it.. you can, you know? Like I dunno why they're worrying about it like it's their own problem @__@ hope it works out -hughughug-

@inkedapple
Yessss breed a whole bunch of pumpkin babies! So appropriate for the season. I dunno if this is also a thing down under but right now everything is all pumpkin spice errywhere. AND I LOVE IT.
How's NaNo going?! You got all dem words down you crazy crazy apple?!

@Ravenhill
Pretty dragon! I think seraph would look great with it :D

@Blackwave @Indigosa
hello newfrand :D
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@inkedapple / @Allegory

I, like that idea, Apple. Let's do it! Take bets on who is the toughest. Lol.

Well, as far as I know, we're gunna just rehome her; but as I said before, no guarantee mom won't change her mind in the meantime. Mama is flakey like that, sadly. xD

As for NaNo, the most I have done is the short description, I need to write up a LITTLE about it - so I might do it inbetween math when my brain hurts.. I just need to get a groove on things. Just like switch between things... Lol. I'll get it downnn.

As for your story, Apple; I saw it earlier and read some of it :3 I liked it, yer soooooo stupidly good at writing. xD *snugglehugs on**Pulls Gory into the cuddles*

@Windwhisper
Personally; it's all on what you like. Do you have a theme going?
Do you have a specific name range you like? (Japanese, Swedish, French, Indian, ect)

For my names, because I enjoy elvish - I use an elvish name site. :)
Before I've used baby names which tell me the meaning behind them.

@Ravenhill
Sorry I was dealing with a lot of drama; so I didn't respond.. xD
As they both said, it's against the ToS to have multiple accounts, and if you are found out you will most probably be banned. .-. So be careful.

@Ickyrus
Sorry I poofed, was really depressed so I just slept. Lol noo classwork done and it's all due tomorrow.. fudge me.

Anywho, oh I don't just change sentences.. I go through and rewrite the WHOLE paragraph, and then the next.. and yeah. xD It's a constant roll.

When I'm in the mood for being artsy or writing? There is no stopping me, I can't concentrate on anything else till I get that tidbit out of the way. :x rofl It's gunna be my downfall, I know it.
What kind of icecream do you like? xD I like all kinds, but chocolate has a spot in my heart. I can't help it, I have a deep love for that smooth dark delicacy.

He sounds really cute. :x I would cuddle and lurv him. Attitude or nottt, he can't deny me.
@inkedapple / @Allegory

I, like that idea, Apple. Let's do it! Take bets on who is the toughest. Lol.

Well, as far as I know, we're gunna just rehome her; but as I said before, no guarantee mom won't change her mind in the meantime. Mama is flakey like that, sadly. xD

As for NaNo, the most I have done is the short description, I need to write up a LITTLE about it - so I might do it inbetween math when my brain hurts.. I just need to get a groove on things. Just like switch between things... Lol. I'll get it downnn.

As for your story, Apple; I saw it earlier and read some of it :3 I liked it, yer soooooo stupidly good at writing. xD *snugglehugs on**Pulls Gory into the cuddles*

@Windwhisper
Personally; it's all on what you like. Do you have a theme going?
Do you have a specific name range you like? (Japanese, Swedish, French, Indian, ect)

For my names, because I enjoy elvish - I use an elvish name site. :)
Before I've used baby names which tell me the meaning behind them.

@Ravenhill
Sorry I was dealing with a lot of drama; so I didn't respond.. xD
As they both said, it's against the ToS to have multiple accounts, and if you are found out you will most probably be banned. .-. So be careful.

@Ickyrus
Sorry I poofed, was really depressed so I just slept. Lol noo classwork done and it's all due tomorrow.. fudge me.

Anywho, oh I don't just change sentences.. I go through and rewrite the WHOLE paragraph, and then the next.. and yeah. xD It's a constant roll.

When I'm in the mood for being artsy or writing? There is no stopping me, I can't concentrate on anything else till I get that tidbit out of the way. :x rofl It's gunna be my downfall, I know it.
What kind of icecream do you like? xD I like all kinds, but chocolate has a spot in my heart. I can't help it, I have a deep love for that smooth dark delicacy.

He sounds really cute. :x I would cuddle and lurv him. Attitude or nottt, he can't deny me.
Rare-Angel.png Karu | She/Her, FR+3
Its a good thing we can't feed other people's dragons, because I would never have food stores.....
Its a good thing we can't feed other people's dragons, because I would never have food stores.....
@[b]EVERYONE[/b] Dhiren x Yaretzi They birthed some beautiful, BEAUTIFUL babies. Two little fluffy tundras, both baby girls. Meet the young ladies: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1297491] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/12975/1297491_350.png[/img] [/url] ^White/White/Avocado I can't help but think with a tert, that green would look amazing against all that white. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1297493] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/12975/1297493_350.png[/img] [/url] ^Ice Clown/Red/Green She was quite the surprise, coming from an all-basic daddy and 2gened mother. I love the way the colors compliment eachother. ^^
@EVERYONE

Dhiren x Yaretzi

They birthed some beautiful, BEAUTIFUL babies. Two little fluffy tundras, both baby girls.
Meet the young ladies:

1297491_350.png

^White/White/Avocado
I can't help but think with a tert, that green would look amazing against all that white.

1297493_350.png

^Ice Clown/Red/Green
She was quite the surprise, coming from an all-basic daddy and 2gened mother. I love the way the colors compliment eachother. ^^
Rare-Angel.png Karu | She/Her, FR+3
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 292 293