Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Friends for new player (◕‿◕✿)
1 2 ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... 292 293
@Aralynia @inkedapple ahhhhhhh cuddles ;w; -hugsqueezes!- Good luck :D I know you'll find a wonderful home for her! Full of love and treats. And if you post your NaNo progress anywhere lemme know! I wanna reaaaad. :3 Also wow nice babehs!! The red is really striking against the ice.. and if you gene it with a tert you've got a perfect Christmas dragon on your hands XD @ Everyone! BABY EXPLOSION. Jk just three but oh man oh man look [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1297665] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/12977/1297665_350.png[/img] [/url] Mulberry tiger / Shadow freckle / Magenta [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1297657] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/12977/1297657_350.png[/img] [/url] Navy tiger / Shadow freckle / Maize And the best one.. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1297661] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/12977/1297661_350.png[/img] [/url] Azure tiger / Shadow seraph / Shadow underbelly EEEE. I dunno if I wanna sell dis beauty.. might end up keeping him all for myself XD loooove. Also just popped some Leviathan x Hydra babies in the oven.. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=921781] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9218/921781_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1068438] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10685/1068438_350.png[/img] [/url] [url]http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=22,33,54,41,30,23,1[/url] They're gonna hatch FIVE spotty dotty babehs O.O oh man... I'm so happy
@Aralynia @inkedapple
ahhhhhhh cuddles ;w; -hugsqueezes!-
Good luck :D I know you'll find a wonderful home for her! Full of love and treats.
And if you post your NaNo progress anywhere lemme know! I wanna reaaaad. :3

Also wow nice babehs!! The red is really striking against the ice.. and if you gene it with a tert you've got a perfect Christmas dragon on your hands XD

@ Everyone!

BABY EXPLOSION. Jk just three but oh man oh man look

1297665_350.png

Mulberry tiger / Shadow freckle / Magenta

1297657_350.png

Navy tiger / Shadow freckle / Maize
And the best one..

1297661_350.png

Azure tiger / Shadow seraph / Shadow underbelly
EEEE. I dunno if I wanna sell dis beauty.. might end up keeping him all for myself XD loooove.

Also just popped some Leviathan x Hydra babies in the oven..

921781_350.png

1068438_350.png

http://trollslum.net/fr/?id=22,33,54,41,30,23,1
They're gonna hatch FIVE spotty dotty babehs O.O oh man... I'm so happy
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@Inkedapple
I like Loki in both. I like Loki in a box, I like Loki with a fox AND SO FORTH. I don't watch the Thor movies for anything else. :|
I'm getting the perfect dragon for 50gems when I have a lairspace for him. I HAVE CHEAP TASTES. But I'm still saving for a 400T scroll Dx

You're terrible to yourself. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? D:

@Aralynia
I disappear all the time, it's fine. And I probably also slept at some point because it was around 6/7am. IT ALL STARTS TO BLURR AROUND THERE.

Sometimes things just need to be changed, or you have to do something to make it fit better. Then everything goes from there :|

I like strange flavours, but of the vanilla/strawberry/chocolate trio, I'd take chocolate :9 BANANA IS WHERE IT'S REALLY AT THOUGH.

He'd let you, but you'd know it was for your sake and not his. He's above enjoying pats until he decides it's patting hour when he just bugs me constantly for attention D: The rest of the time he sleeps on my hip though.
@Inkedapple
I like Loki in both. I like Loki in a box, I like Loki with a fox AND SO FORTH. I don't watch the Thor movies for anything else. :|
I'm getting the perfect dragon for 50gems when I have a lairspace for him. I HAVE CHEAP TASTES. But I'm still saving for a 400T scroll Dx

You're terrible to yourself. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? D:

@Aralynia
I disappear all the time, it's fine. And I probably also slept at some point because it was around 6/7am. IT ALL STARTS TO BLURR AROUND THERE.

Sometimes things just need to be changed, or you have to do something to make it fit better. Then everything goes from there :|

I like strange flavours, but of the vanilla/strawberry/chocolate trio, I'd take chocolate :9 BANANA IS WHERE IT'S REALLY AT THOUGH.

He'd let you, but you'd know it was for your sake and not his. He's above enjoying pats until he decides it's patting hour when he just bugs me constantly for attention D: The rest of the time he sleeps on my hip though.
Forum_Banner.png
@Allegory
I know, I was surprised she came out as is. and she is just in time for looking christmas-y. xD I'm listing them both for sale on my thread, and I'll probably offer them on the Arcane forums too.

I have 3 PC babies due in about 2 days. :3

Also, YES keep that last one. TG and the colors play so niiiicely. Plus he's beautiful. xD They all are but he is drool-worthy.

@Ickyrus

Banana is sooooo good. But I don't see anything icecreamy and banana flavored very often. x.o

He sounds like my Lilly, she was ALWAYS attached to me, and cuddling with me. I miss her so much.. .-. She died so early. *Sigh* ANYHEW, whatchu dewin?

I'm half tempted to exalt some of my PC's lol :(
@Allegory
I know, I was surprised she came out as is. and she is just in time for looking christmas-y. xD I'm listing them both for sale on my thread, and I'll probably offer them on the Arcane forums too.

I have 3 PC babies due in about 2 days. :3

Also, YES keep that last one. TG and the colors play so niiiicely. Plus he's beautiful. xD They all are but he is drool-worthy.

@Ickyrus

Banana is sooooo good. But I don't see anything icecreamy and banana flavored very often. x.o

He sounds like my Lilly, she was ALWAYS attached to me, and cuddling with me. I miss her so much.. .-. She died so early. *Sigh* ANYHEW, whatchu dewin?

I'm half tempted to exalt some of my PC's lol :(
Rare-Angel.png Karu | She/Her, FR+3
I'm having really good luck finding pretty gene'd dragons cheap! I found her for 6000- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1287258] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/12873/1287258_350.png[/img] [/url] And him for 5000- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1278402] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/12785/1278402_350.png[/img] [/url]
I'm having really good luck finding pretty gene'd dragons cheap!

I found her for 6000-

1287258_350.png

And him for 5000-

1278402_350.png
~*Plonks down with a heavy sigh*~
I don't know if people are becoming ruder and stupider by the day, or if I'm just getting more jaded. I thought I was already maxed out, but you never know... There's always another pit to fall in. *curls up in discontent*

@Allegory
We don't celebrate Thanksgiving at all here. That's a purely American thing to do with your history, so I highly doubt we'll ever adopt it. But I'm glad these babies will fit the season, even when I breed them again and again, they'll be cute nonetheless.

As for my NaNo - or should I and an 's' to that? My main project passed 30k words this morning, and my second one that I started last night is somewhere around 1,500 words. They're going strong; and you?

Also, cute babies. Not as cute as my pumpkins will be, but they definitely have potential.

@Aralynia
I'm glad you like my story, I like writing it. Mutual liking is a good thing.
Keep me updated on the Amber sitch, okay? I like being in the loop when there's such cuteness involved. And I'll happily lock my mother in with yours - they can be round one of our championship.

@Ickyrus
I like Loki the God, not so much as a character, but then I'm a traditionalist.

I'm biased with my opinion of Thor. He is after all, my god. As in - the ruling planet of my starsign is Jupiter, the thunder God, which in Norse translates into Thor, and in Greek, Apollo. I haven't researched it much further than that...

But I also have a strong interest into the Norse Gods because I'm half-danish. My ancestors were vikings, and they worshiped those Gods. I guess it's in my blood *shrugs*

Why am I terrible to myself? I forgot what I said.
But... The answer probably falls along the lines of "because I'm stubborn."
I, the Sagittarius, have a Capricorn for a father and a Taurus for a mother AND a sister.. So the goat ran off with... I've never been bothered to find out what, and the lonesome horse was raised by the two mean bulls. Horse had to learn to be twice as stubborn as them to survive.

Yup, that's how it all happened. True story.

Also, the fact that you like banana has downgraded my opinion of both you and Aralynia just so you know. That stuff is awful, and if you bring it near me I will slap you with it.

@Blackwave
Nice finds, they're cute.
~*Plonks down with a heavy sigh*~
I don't know if people are becoming ruder and stupider by the day, or if I'm just getting more jaded. I thought I was already maxed out, but you never know... There's always another pit to fall in. *curls up in discontent*

@Allegory
We don't celebrate Thanksgiving at all here. That's a purely American thing to do with your history, so I highly doubt we'll ever adopt it. But I'm glad these babies will fit the season, even when I breed them again and again, they'll be cute nonetheless.

As for my NaNo - or should I and an 's' to that? My main project passed 30k words this morning, and my second one that I started last night is somewhere around 1,500 words. They're going strong; and you?

Also, cute babies. Not as cute as my pumpkins will be, but they definitely have potential.

@Aralynia
I'm glad you like my story, I like writing it. Mutual liking is a good thing.
Keep me updated on the Amber sitch, okay? I like being in the loop when there's such cuteness involved. And I'll happily lock my mother in with yours - they can be round one of our championship.

@Ickyrus
I like Loki the God, not so much as a character, but then I'm a traditionalist.

I'm biased with my opinion of Thor. He is after all, my god. As in - the ruling planet of my starsign is Jupiter, the thunder God, which in Norse translates into Thor, and in Greek, Apollo. I haven't researched it much further than that...

But I also have a strong interest into the Norse Gods because I'm half-danish. My ancestors were vikings, and they worshiped those Gods. I guess it's in my blood *shrugs*

Why am I terrible to myself? I forgot what I said.
But... The answer probably falls along the lines of "because I'm stubborn."
I, the Sagittarius, have a Capricorn for a father and a Taurus for a mother AND a sister.. So the goat ran off with... I've never been bothered to find out what, and the lonesome horse was raised by the two mean bulls. Horse had to learn to be twice as stubborn as them to survive.

Yup, that's how it all happened. True story.

Also, the fact that you like banana has downgraded my opinion of both you and Aralynia just so you know. That stuff is awful, and if you bring it near me I will slap you with it.

@Blackwave
Nice finds, they're cute.
DmRdZYl.png
@inkedapple *Sagittarius fistbump*

@Ickyrus I like Loki in his socks and not much else *cough* HiddleLoki is delicious, and yes, the only reason I want to watch Thor 2. I have a feeling I'll spend the movie alternating between "yadda yadda boring part" and "SQUEEEEE LOOK AT HOW ADORABLE HE IS" depending entirely on whether Loki's in the scene or not.

..... somebody tell me to go to sleep? O.o
@inkedapple *Sagittarius fistbump*

@Ickyrus I like Loki in his socks and not much else *cough* HiddleLoki is delicious, and yes, the only reason I want to watch Thor 2. I have a feeling I'll spend the movie alternating between "yadda yadda boring part" and "SQUEEEEE LOOK AT HOW ADORABLE HE IS" depending entirely on whether Loki's in the scene or not.

..... somebody tell me to go to sleep? O.o
LOVE IS INEFFICIENT. GET BACK TO WORK.
@Inkedapple
Yer feeling down, besides the beginningof your post, I can tell with the tone of chu and no smilies. :I I SHALL CHEER YOU UP.

*Lies on, handing over chocolate icecream*

I will definitely keep you updated on the little lady. ^^

As for people, it's not you whatsoever - people tend to be rude and disrespectful quite often.
We have it ALL the time here; I once had this lady who saw me coming, and instead of holding the door, she pretty much slammed it in my face. Lol. Some people, such 'tudes.

*Licks repeatedly*
How was your day/night besides that? Do I need to go beat people up? MUST I SHANK THEM? *Waves around broken bottle menacingly*

@Elynne

Hi.. :o I don't think I know you? xD
otherwise, I do that when I watch a movie. LOL.
"Slight interesting... God where is that hot guy? NEEDMOAR." And then squeeing in my head that he is SOOOOO hot and probably really amazing with the door closed.
@Inkedapple
Yer feeling down, besides the beginningof your post, I can tell with the tone of chu and no smilies. :I I SHALL CHEER YOU UP.

*Lies on, handing over chocolate icecream*

I will definitely keep you updated on the little lady. ^^

As for people, it's not you whatsoever - people tend to be rude and disrespectful quite often.
We have it ALL the time here; I once had this lady who saw me coming, and instead of holding the door, she pretty much slammed it in my face. Lol. Some people, such 'tudes.

*Licks repeatedly*
How was your day/night besides that? Do I need to go beat people up? MUST I SHANK THEM? *Waves around broken bottle menacingly*

@Elynne

Hi.. :o I don't think I know you? xD
otherwise, I do that when I watch a movie. LOL.
"Slight interesting... God where is that hot guy? NEEDMOAR." And then squeeing in my head that he is SOOOOO hot and probably really amazing with the door closed.
@elynne *returns bump* I think I'm going to like you. Nice of you to drop by... Your completely random entrance was so perfectly fitting for the little nook of crazies we have dug out here. Welcome to the wild side, do enjoy your stay. And here, have a cookie. @Aralynia *goes belly-up and enjoys the cuddles* People were no more rude than usual, just customers at work being frustrating -_-'' I read this thing lately, that all I could think of was that it was so true... [quote]"Whoever thought up 'there's no such thing as a stupid question' has obviously never worked in customer service."[/quote] ... I cannot wait until I can get the heck out of that industry, or at least move behind the scenes where I don't have to deal with [i]them[/i]. My morning was great. I went to work with the biggest grin on my face, and walked out four hours later with my head hanging low and trying not to punch something. It would be the best place to work if it didn't have customers; strangers ruin everything. On the flip side of life... I've decided to get fit again - or rather, for the first time. I bought myself an A4 diary for next year, and I'm going to draw myself up a schedule with healthy eating and lots of exercise, and I'm even going to make time for daily writing sessions. I'm also fixing up my budget so I can remain in a position to save money instead of get slowly into more debt. Once I finish paying off this 6k bank loan, that's the end of it -- I'm pretty sure that will be paid off in a few months, tops. Then I can use the money I'm saving to a) move out and b) get my passport and a holiday in the US. Possibly in reverse order, depending how much longer I can tolerate the monster bull. *shrugs* Life seems to be going well, I'm just fighting these stupid mood-swings. *pokes self* go away, bipolar-ness. I need the hyper back.
@elynne
*returns bump*
I think I'm going to like you.
Nice of you to drop by... Your completely random entrance was so perfectly fitting for the little nook of crazies we have dug out here. Welcome to the wild side, do enjoy your stay. And here, have a cookie.

@Aralynia
*goes belly-up and enjoys the cuddles*

People were no more rude than usual, just customers at work being frustrating -_-''
I read this thing lately, that all I could think of was that it was so true...
Quote:
"Whoever thought up 'there's no such thing as a stupid question' has obviously never worked in customer service."

... I cannot wait until I can get the heck out of that industry, or at least move behind the scenes where I don't have to deal with them.

My morning was great. I went to work with the biggest grin on my face, and walked out four hours later with my head hanging low and trying not to punch something. It would be the best place to work if it didn't have customers; strangers ruin everything.

On the flip side of life...
I've decided to get fit again - or rather, for the first time.
I bought myself an A4 diary for next year, and I'm going to draw myself up a schedule with healthy eating and lots of exercise, and I'm even going to make time for daily writing sessions.

I'm also fixing up my budget so I can remain in a position to save money instead of get slowly into more debt. Once I finish paying off this 6k bank loan, that's the end of it -- I'm pretty sure that will be paid off in a few months, tops. Then I can use the money I'm saving to a) move out and b) get my passport and a holiday in the US. Possibly in reverse order, depending how much longer I can tolerate the monster bull.

*shrugs*
Life seems to be going well, I'm just fighting these stupid mood-swings. *pokes self* go away, bipolar-ness. I need the hyper back.
DmRdZYl.png
@inkedapple
*Happy tackles, rolling around with*
If you do start to get fit/healthy next year, you wanna be buddies and do it together? We can swap our stories, and give eachother motivation when we're feeling like quitting. I hear it helps overall, and I would SO happily be your support system. ^^

There is plenty of stupid questions; the person that thought up that saying was high or trying to think on the brightside.

Nice! If you come to the US, stop off in VA so we can hang out for a bit. :) If, that doesn't sound creepy... I'm not trying to be creepy, I just figure we're closeish enough to be all like that, and I'm just stupidly friendly as is. xD We could watch movies, like a marathon of them, and yeah :O Stuff. FUN STUFF. And oh god, Asher and Blake... xD

It's okie, everyone has their down days, some more then others. :( But I'm here for chu, honey. *Pokes your side playfully* :3 I don't mind.
@inkedapple
*Happy tackles, rolling around with*
If you do start to get fit/healthy next year, you wanna be buddies and do it together? We can swap our stories, and give eachother motivation when we're feeling like quitting. I hear it helps overall, and I would SO happily be your support system. ^^

There is plenty of stupid questions; the person that thought up that saying was high or trying to think on the brightside.

Nice! If you come to the US, stop off in VA so we can hang out for a bit. :) If, that doesn't sound creepy... I'm not trying to be creepy, I just figure we're closeish enough to be all like that, and I'm just stupidly friendly as is. xD We could watch movies, like a marathon of them, and yeah :O Stuff. FUN STUFF. And oh god, Asher and Blake... xD

It's okie, everyone has their down days, some more then others. :( But I'm here for chu, honey. *Pokes your side playfully* :3 I don't mind.
@Aralynia
Argh! No poking! *runs to hide behind the corner, peering out suspiciously*
I don't like being poked :/

Heh.
I'm not planning on waiting until next year to start getting fit, that's just when my new diary will be set up for it. I actually started today; ate a healthy sandwich for lunch and went jogging through the bush and everything. But yes, if you're interested, I'd love to do it with you so we can egg each other on ^-^

Uh... meeting you and maybe one or two others is one of the main/only reasons I'd come to the US. There are plenty of other places I'd rather see - Russia, Mexico, Alaska, Denmark, China/Hong Kong... but I don't have friends there. So US is pretty much bumped to the top of my list because of that. So yeah, you'd better expect me to swing on by your town :)

*tackleglomps*
Loves choo.
Ick.. I should probably write some more... But I don't really feel like it tonight. *thinks* I could watch one TV episode and then do some.. but it's already approaching 10pm. *shrugs* Eh, I shall do that anyway. Laying down for an hour or so will help me relax and get the brain juices flowing. And I can hit the Coli on my phone while I do it - it's slow and oh-so irritating, but miniature dragons can still beat up monsters, until my internet data runs out XDD

Is it the 17th yet? I want my internet back to full speed, so I can hit the Coli on a 27" monitor. ... Is it weird that my computer screen is one size bigger than my TV? XDD Shows where my priorities are I guess. 3 days!
@Aralynia
Argh! No poking! *runs to hide behind the corner, peering out suspiciously*
I don't like being poked :/

Heh.
I'm not planning on waiting until next year to start getting fit, that's just when my new diary will be set up for it. I actually started today; ate a healthy sandwich for lunch and went jogging through the bush and everything. But yes, if you're interested, I'd love to do it with you so we can egg each other on ^-^

Uh... meeting you and maybe one or two others is one of the main/only reasons I'd come to the US. There are plenty of other places I'd rather see - Russia, Mexico, Alaska, Denmark, China/Hong Kong... but I don't have friends there. So US is pretty much bumped to the top of my list because of that. So yeah, you'd better expect me to swing on by your town :)

*tackleglomps*
Loves choo.
Ick.. I should probably write some more... But I don't really feel like it tonight. *thinks* I could watch one TV episode and then do some.. but it's already approaching 10pm. *shrugs* Eh, I shall do that anyway. Laying down for an hour or so will help me relax and get the brain juices flowing. And I can hit the Coli on my phone while I do it - it's slow and oh-so irritating, but miniature dragons can still beat up monsters, until my internet data runs out XDD

Is it the 17th yet? I want my internet back to full speed, so I can hit the Coli on a 27" monitor. ... Is it weird that my computer screen is one size bigger than my TV? XDD Shows where my priorities are I guess. 3 days!
DmRdZYl.png
1 2 ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... 292 293