Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 51 52
@Piney why not submit both? But probably the bright colors in the first one and the slightly lighter beige base in the second.

Also, [rant] why are people posting compliments in the main thead?!?!?/ GAHHHH [/rant]
@Piney why not submit both? But probably the bright colors in the first one and the slightly lighter beige base in the second.

Also, [rant] why are people posting compliments in the main thead?!?!?/ GAHHHH [/rant]
tumblr_ntrk5fRxsj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
@Julia- The base color is actually the same. Also I already submitted one entry that people liked a lot so I don't want to disinclude it to enter two of the same skin. _(:3_ [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/fff1491a774f16538bd2f15b15eb9e5a/tumblr_mvzayu9ONT1sqapago1_400.png[/img] (Thanks to everyone who complimented on it btw!)
@Julia- The base color is actually the same. Also I already submitted one entry that people liked a lot so I don't want to disinclude it to enter two of the same skin. _(:3_

tumblr_mvzayu9ONT1sqapago1_400.png

(Thanks to everyone who complimented on it btw!)
@Piney that's so cool because it looks so different in both! MAGICC. In that case, I'd go with the second one? Just an opinion :3
@Piney that's so cool because it looks so different in both! MAGICC. In that case, I'd go with the second one? Just an opinion :3
tumblr_ntrk5fRxsj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
[quote name="Embidi" date="2013-11-11 20:19:02"] No textures were used. Second Entry: Pebble Collector [URL=http://s821.photobucket.com/user/dariss/media/earthcontestpearlskin_zpsfc42ebe2.png.html][IMG]http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz135/dariss/earthcontestpearlskin_zpsfc42ebe2.png[/IMG][/URL] A pebble may not seem like much at first, but with care and polish it can become beautiful.[/quote] [i]LOVE[/i] this one! I hope it wins so I can buy this skin.
Embidi wrote on 2013-11-11 20:19:02:
No textures were used.
Second Entry: Pebble Collector
earthcontestpearlskin_zpsfc42ebe2.png
A pebble may not seem like much at first, but with care and polish it can become beautiful.
LOVE this one! I hope it wins so I can buy this skin.
@GaleKey18 @Miki @Carrie
Please keep the opinions and typing your favourites out of the Submission thread and here, in the Discussion thread. :D
We want you to talk, but please do it here~
@GaleKey18 @Miki @Carrie
Please keep the opinions and typing your favourites out of the Submission thread and here, in the Discussion thread. :D
We want you to talk, but please do it here~
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
@Morigan /)uwu(\ thanks i actually ended up going for something similar to what you said before going to bed [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/76bcbecdc49a31e2b5f9dd5f64bdba82/tumblr_mw86bkHn411rcvghgo1_500.png[/img] i may darken the base but i sadly colored the wing's nails and the base of the other gems on that layer so ill see but moving on to those wings and fur woo
@Morigan

/)uwu(\ thanks i actually ended up going for something similar to what you said before going to bed

tumblr_mw86bkHn411rcvghgo1_500.png

i may darken the base but i sadly colored the wing's nails and the base of the other gems on that layer so ill see but moving on to those wings and fur woo
@Vampire Youre Renegade Aviator Imperial skin is lovely, great detail!

@Loddie Beautiful! Love the simplicity.

@Dolly Great idea and well executed!

@Katyamola Stunnning! I'm speachless...

@Ankokou You took the amber idea to a whole new level, by fav my favourite amber one!
@Vampire Youre Renegade Aviator Imperial skin is lovely, great detail!

@Loddie Beautiful! Love the simplicity.

@Dolly Great idea and well executed!

@Katyamola Stunnning! I'm speachless...

@Ankokou You took the amber idea to a whole new level, by fav my favourite amber one!
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
I'm FR +18 & apologise for delayed replies, I may be sleeping!
@kittenwhisperer
Lookin good there. I like the violet rim on the belly, prevents the colors from clashing. Mixing layers... happens. :) I think if you really want to try later, fuzzy select should help? Or color selection (under select tab). That´s an option I found out about only recently, though fiddling with ps for some time now. :D
@kittenwhisperer
Lookin good there. I like the violet rim on the belly, prevents the colors from clashing. Mixing layers... happens. :) I think if you really want to try later, fuzzy select should help? Or color selection (under select tab). That´s an option I found out about only recently, though fiddling with ps for some time now. :D
@Ankokou
Perfect! That's one of the ideas I had from the start. XD You did it so much better than any of the other amber entries so far, even though some of them are pretty good. Love the detail and the different texture on the body to break up the monotony of a solid chunk.

Now if only I was any good at coloring... I doubt I'll ever get working on my own skin ideas at this point though.
@Ankokou
Perfect! That's one of the ideas I had from the start. XD You did it so much better than any of the other amber entries so far, even though some of them are pretty good. Love the detail and the different texture on the body to break up the monotony of a solid chunk.

Now if only I was any good at coloring... I doubt I'll ever get working on my own skin ideas at this point though.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
[quote name="Embidi" date="2013-11-11 20:19:02"] Second Entry: Pebble Collector [URL=http://s821.photobucket.com/user/dariss/media/earthcontestpearlskin_zpsfc42ebe2.png.html][IMG]http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz135/dariss/earthcontestpearlskin_zpsfc42ebe2.png[/IMG][/URL] A pebble may not seem like much at first, but with care and polish it can become beautiful.[/quote] cutest concept ever. everyone can go home now. i love the scale texture too @embidi maybe the dragon's head could get lighter in a similar way to how you've painted the feet? perhaps towards the muzzle and/or the ear tips? the face kinda gets lost, and if someone's dragon had dark eyes it'd just be a silhouette. otherwise this is so so perfect i need fifty
Embidi wrote on 2013-11-11 20:19:02:
Second Entry: Pebble Collector
earthcontestpearlskin_zpsfc42ebe2.png
A pebble may not seem like much at first, but with care and polish it can become beautiful.

cutest concept ever. everyone can go home now. i love the scale texture too

@embidi maybe the dragon's head could get lighter in a similar way to how you've painted the feet? perhaps towards the muzzle and/or the ear tips? the face kinda gets lost, and if someone's dragon had dark eyes it'd just be a silhouette. otherwise this is so so perfect i need fifty
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 51 52