Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lair themes?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Fandom-themed!
All my permas are fandergs that suck all my money away. Everyone else is exalt fodder.
Fandom-themed!
All my permas are fandergs that suck all my money away. Everyone else is exalt fodder.
tumblr_owpty688oE1rxpq74o2_400.gif Ross/Vagabond
19yrs
They/him
1+ fr time
My first theme was crystal gems

Then i started collecting imps

Then i bred some fandergs

Now it's just an organized mess XD
My first theme was crystal gems

Then i started collecting imps

Then i bred some fandergs

Now it's just an organized mess XD
Mine is robots. Or robotically enhanced dergs.
Mine is robots. Or robotically enhanced dergs.
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
. . . . .

Petals and Butterfly.

I...
I really like them.
. . . . .

Petals and Butterfly.

I...
I really like them.
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
The Melohn cult is battle hardened dragons, mostly either dark or mirrors save for seers, which are often creatures turned into dragons through magic of some sort. My page 2 is the remnants of Silian clan, a set of lore I'm not so interested in anymore, but idk if I can bear to sell these dragons. Flau couldn't handle how the cult is run but she's so damn pretty!
The Melohn cult is battle hardened dragons, mostly either dark or mirrors save for seers, which are often creatures turned into dragons through magic of some sort. My page 2 is the remnants of Silian clan, a set of lore I'm not so interested in anymore, but idk if I can bear to sell these dragons. Flau couldn't handle how the cult is run but she's so damn pretty!
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
I think we all know who has the best theme on this website.

For a long time I thought about having a theme, but could never decide exactly what I wanted it to be. My plan going forward is to have each page of my lair after the first two fit into their own theme. I've recently been filling out the third page with retro wave style dragons.
I think we all know who has the best theme on this website.

For a long time I thought about having a theme, but could never decide exactly what I wanted it to be. My plan going forward is to have each page of my lair after the first two fit into their own theme. I've recently been filling out the third page with retro wave style dragons.
34pguio.png
mine are all pretties who i think can be mercenaries.
mine are all pretties who i think can be mercenaries.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I'm trying to make my lair really forest-y. Right now I still have a lot of dragons who don't fit in.
I'm trying to make my lair really forest-y. Right now I still have a lot of dragons who don't fit in.
1 2 3 4 5 6