Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lair themes?
1 2 3 4 5 6
honestly i love SO MANY different kinds of dragons tbh every time i try to stick to a single theme i end up with even MORE nonmatching dragons
i guess im loosely pastel?
honestly i love SO MANY different kinds of dragons tbh every time i try to stick to a single theme i end up with even MORE nonmatching dragons
i guess im loosely pastel?
I am pretty new to FR. All of my dragons (except one given to me) have names of Norse gods and goddesses. I may start to run out of god/goddess names so I don't know what I'll do at that point. Start with Valkyrie names?
I am pretty new to FR. All of my dragons (except one given to me) have names of Norse gods and goddesses. I may start to run out of god/goddess names so I don't know what I'll do at that point. Start with Valkyrie names?
Mine has a naming theme. All of my dragon's names start with the letter Z. If they don't, I either haven't gotten around to renaming them, or they won't be permanent in my lair.
Mine has a naming theme. All of my dragon's names start with the letter Z. If they don't, I either haven't gotten around to renaming them, or they won't be permanent in my lair.
SVbOCPL.png
My lair doesn't really have a dragon or color theme, but everyone IS named after computer people, languages, or terms.

In terms of dragon planning, I'm trying to have a minimum of two of each species - one male, one female, with extras for skins.
My lair doesn't really have a dragon or color theme, but everyone IS named after computer people, languages, or terms.

In terms of dragon planning, I'm trying to have a minimum of two of each species - one male, one female, with extras for skins.
"PLAGUE. PLAGUEEEEE. PLAAAAAAAAAAGUE," is current theme, though I've not yet finished everyone's biographies. Anything nasty, gory and ghoulish is absorbed straight into my lair.

The last few pages are a random, incomplete mish-mush whilst I try to pluck up the courage to go on an exalt bonanza.
"PLAGUE. PLAGUEEEEE. PLAAAAAAAAAAGUE," is current theme, though I've not yet finished everyone's biographies. Anything nasty, gory and ghoulish is absorbed straight into my lair.

The last few pages are a random, incomplete mish-mush whilst I try to pluck up the courage to go on an exalt bonanza.
pLOaPLC.pngb5szk5n.png
My lair centers around Crimson. Literally every pair of mine has it somewhere.
I also name my dragons after more disturbing or sickly type things.
Most everyone is also a WildCoatl too......I'm not picky shhhh.
My lair centers around Crimson. Literally every pair of mine has it somewhere.
I also name my dragons after more disturbing or sickly type things.
Most everyone is also a WildCoatl too......I'm not picky shhhh.
72950fba9f629d38a261cabc45fe9ab2.png
ive started breeding and hoarding fire-themed dragons for no good reason. I also like to give them complex names with hidden or alternative meanings.

('cept for edgar. Edgar is just edgar.)
ive started breeding and hoarding fire-themed dragons for no good reason. I also like to give them complex names with hidden or alternative meanings.

('cept for edgar. Edgar is just edgar.)
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
Lair theme, huh... I don't really have one, seeing as my dragons are based on my characters, so really it's just an alt-canon cross-canon mashup. They live in a flying paper snake if that counts for anything!
Lair theme, huh... I don't really have one, seeing as my dragons are based on my characters, so really it's just an alt-canon cross-canon mashup. They live in a flying paper snake if that counts for anything!
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
Not the most exciting theme, but I have this tendency to name all of my dragons after BioWare characters.
Not the most exciting theme, but I have this tendency to name all of my dragons after BioWare characters.
B18_L2.pngXX7QKzk.pngQKoO8zx.pngl21_book.pngs16_book.pngkeidrJW.gifs5_book.pngahTns4U.pngs9_book.png47CqiMq.gificwkNdo.pngl22_book.pngl16_book.pngm6_book.pngB18_R2.png
Bluuuuuuuuuuuue watery dragons. They don't have to be water element though xD

Blue, sky, seafoam and jade, that's my lair in a nutshell XD
Bluuuuuuuuuuuue watery dragons. They don't have to be water element though xD

Blue, sky, seafoam and jade, that's my lair in a nutshell XD
FMoJ9vk.png heyZH2H.png mTAp2ld.png
OuP0IWM.png rUoKR6y.png zl1ZGZ2.png
RUGBzP5.png wDSzx9S.png vTXnFX4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6