Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lair themes?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Anyone want to share their lair themes? I don't have one because I... basically can't stop myself from getting whatever is interesting. I can't control myself to a theme, color, gene, breed, or even name-wise, but its always fun to walk into a lair that does.
Anyone want to share their lair themes? I don't have one because I... basically can't stop myself from getting whatever is interesting. I can't control myself to a theme, color, gene, breed, or even name-wise, but its always fun to walk into a lair that does.
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws
Well, I started out with the intention to have a predominantly blue lair, but I've made a few exceptions since :)

I have considered tightening up the breeding couples a bit though. Maybe do one more scatter on my random progen to hopefully make her passable, sell or exalt pairs that I don't have solids projects for (keeping only the progens as exalt fodder perhaps?) and then start Project Rainbow Lair, with a breeding pair for all my favoured ranges.
Well, I started out with the intention to have a predominantly blue lair, but I've made a few exceptions since :)

I have considered tightening up the breeding couples a bit though. Maybe do one more scatter on my random progen to hopefully make her passable, sell or exalt pairs that I don't have solids projects for (keeping only the progens as exalt fodder perhaps?) and then start Project Rainbow Lair, with a breeding pair for all my favoured ranges.
Don't forget to ping me @Aryllia to get my attention.
@Drakel - My lair is a Coral Reef.
@Drakel - My lair is a Coral Reef.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
93305175.png63776550.png87809713.png.png
All-purple themed clan that resides in a solid amethyst tower.

(non-purple dergs are exalt fodder, with the exception of my progen.)
All-purple themed clan that resides in a solid amethyst tower.

(non-purple dergs are exalt fodder, with the exception of my progen.)
1HPvhzQ.png
My lair is basically a sea of Ivory. Especially seeing as I finally managed to sell of my lone Jungle girl who'd been hanging around at the back for months. Now it really is a themed lair!
My lair is basically a sea of Ivory. Especially seeing as I finally managed to sell of my lone Jungle girl who'd been hanging around at the back for months. Now it really is a themed lair!
@Alecko
oh my god. You've confirmed it: there is no such thing as too much ivory

I don't have a theme other than my dragons only have words as names! No namey names for my dragons.
@Alecko
oh my god. You've confirmed it: there is no such thing as too much ivory

I don't have a theme other than my dragons only have words as names! No namey names for my dragons.
DQCsQbQ.gif
Dark colored dergs with brightly colored birdskull apparel :D
(Its kind off a loose theme but it's there)
Dark colored dergs with brightly colored birdskull apparel :D
(Its kind off a loose theme but it's there)
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
once i get a coatl scroll for my other progen i'll successfully have an all-coatl lair. :3c that's definitely the dream.
once i get a coatl scroll for my other progen i'll successfully have an all-coatl lair. :3c that's definitely the dream.
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
Theme? The closest I could come to a theme would be "dragons I find interesting that I think have character potential". Or underbellies as far as the eye can see....I have a lot of dragons with the underbelly gene. xD
Theme? The closest I could come to a theme would be "dragons I find interesting that I think have character potential". Or underbellies as far as the eye can see....I have a lot of dragons with the underbelly gene. xD
hatcherybanner_new_logo330x100.png
I don't have any theme. My clan is all about individuality, and I guess it shows. xD
I don't have any theme. My clan is all about individuality, and I guess it shows. xD
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6