Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lair themes?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I used to only collect blue/watery dragons.
Then I found too many non-blue dragons I liked, so the theme kinda got shunted to the side. I don't regret it one bit though!
I used to only collect blue/watery dragons.
Then I found too many non-blue dragons I liked, so the theme kinda got shunted to the side. I don't regret it one bit though!
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
mine is just circuits omg.
though i have a few lone non-circuits running around
from before that theme took over my life and i can't
part with them.
mine is just circuits omg.
though i have a few lone non-circuits running around
from before that theme took over my life and i can't
part with them.
My color theme is kinda blue. I mean, I have a lot of not-blue but theres a LOT of blue.

The name theme is pretty solid: fish!
The only not-fish named derg is my sona, Owl (who's my icon).
My color theme is kinda blue. I mean, I have a lot of not-blue but theres a LOT of blue.

The name theme is pretty solid: fish!
The only not-fish named derg is my sona, Owl (who's my icon).
KRbmL5d.gif15qx1co.giffwluWq4.gif
All the fire.

Just all of it.
All the fire.

Just all of it.
I collect white/fire gen 1s.....it's a problem XD
...Theme?

Man, I envy people who can stick to a theme. You can kind of, almost, maybe see a 'cool tones' theme' that I vaguely intended to start at first, but then that's interrupted by my decision that it would be nice to also have a bunch of gold things.

I long for lair tabs so I can make it somewhat organized-looking without shuffling everyone around too much.
...Theme?

Man, I envy people who can stick to a theme. You can kind of, almost, maybe see a 'cool tones' theme' that I vaguely intended to start at first, but then that's interrupted by my decision that it would be nice to also have a bunch of gold things.

I long for lair tabs so I can make it somewhat organized-looking without shuffling everyone around too much.
CePfUD9.gif
H6F4JRr.png
There was an AI made of dust,
Whose poetry gained it man's trust
If is follows ought,
It'll do what they thought,
In the end we all do what we must.
I call it "Seafood gluttons and a bunch of exalt fodder".
Time to switch to the theme "Meat eater only".
I call it "Seafood gluttons and a bunch of exalt fodder".
Time to switch to the theme "Meat eater only".
6Pqd6kb.png y4FuQ0u.png
I can't stick to an appearance theme but (with the exception of my 2 progen) all of my names come from the Cthulhu Mythos.
I can't stick to an appearance theme but (with the exception of my 2 progen) all of my names come from the Cthulhu Mythos.
Wiki-wordmark.png
My lair's themes are:
* spirals only
* England
* flowerfalls everywhere
My lair's themes are:
* spirals only
* England
* flowerfalls everywhere
qDavPTk.png
I never intended to have a theme but I love to collect grey-scale dragons. I have plenty of colourful dragons too but I plan to get rid of some of them in future so I can have an almost complete lair of black, white and grey!
I never intended to have a theme but I love to collect grey-scale dragons. I have plenty of colourful dragons too but I plan to get rid of some of them in future so I can have an almost complete lair of black, white and grey!
If you like themed lairs, you should visit Sunshine. :)

My theme is dragons I like, and keep forever...
If you like themed lairs, you should visit Sunshine. :)

My theme is dragons I like, and keep forever...
177499lightofknowledge2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6