Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Archaic's Things [closed]
1 2 ... 151 152 153 154 155 ... 163 164
@Archaic

I just missed it too, and have subsequently put myself down on the re-print list. It's a glorious accent!
@Archaic

I just missed it too, and have subsequently put myself down on the re-print list. It's a glorious accent!
@Archaic
I'd like to have a copy of Accent: Corrupted Spirit. It's beautiful! :D
@Archaic
I'd like to have a copy of Accent: Corrupted Spirit. It's beautiful! :D
@apis
Sure thing! You've been put on the reprint pinglist for both accents.

@khamaat
Thank you!

@Levia
You're in luck! I did a spontaneous reprint of it and it arrived this morning. Copies of it are on the AH.
@apis
Sure thing! You've been put on the reprint pinglist for both accents.

@khamaat
Thank you!

@Levia
You're in luck! I did a spontaneous reprint of it and it arrived this morning. Copies of it are on the AH.
@Archaic can you add me to your pinglist for limited releases? Forgot to ask. Deliberating upon hellhound corrupted spirit rn, great work.
@Archaic can you add me to your pinglist for limited releases? Forgot to ask. Deliberating upon hellhound corrupted spirit rn, great work.

>6d+G1-[s/t]
>items-[s/t]
>wishlist
Y3thWCH.gif 8jr55gio3.gif amnMpeI.png
^Will do!

- - -

It's October and that means it's time to get spooky! But more importantly, it's the month of Riot of Rot! In celebration of my favourite holiday I bring you: Blessed by Her.

The accent is now stocking in the AH for 500g, with several treasure copies of 350kT.

Pinglist:
@AbysmalGrace @Bon @Aeonox @Safaris @Aiden @TheSabreImperium @Aralas @Niharike @Archfiend @AvoidReality @AshRechner @Khasuri @Auynix @Micheru @Azurrys @RowanofRohan @BloodyBunny @Jazz @butcherbaby @VaeLar @CamXan @mizuchii @Chasay @shadowsspy @Circustry @Maila @cliones @Morphini @CosmicAsh @Crescental @Cyrya @Desolation @DreamingHare @Dragonlaird @Faunus @Felidae89 @Founder @Galaxtic @Gingerbread @Gingine @houseteeth @Illuminary @Irisidium @KCDragons @Keero @KellerJo @KishirePantera @Koraschuth @louie @Lucatri @mandarts @Mangoeclipse @Mary @MidnightTails @Misydia @ModestMouse @momo1013 @Morbid @muff @MulberryHawk @nika @Nimitsu @Noxeryrs @Nymphalidae @orionstars @Pained @Pendragyn @pooses @Raato @Reborn @rooty @Rugissement @ryoubakura @scribblingface @Sharkbird @SoFancyCake @Seiryuu @Soupy @starsystems @TalonOcharria @Tavaris @temperama @TerrorDerr @timeblitz @Uniformshark @VisionsInAsh @VolatileMatter @Xairathan @Xanarcah @Xemriss @Myrkskog @lnception @Jaypaw @Imani @OFF @Kuriptonic @zingara @Oncamimus @Contaminate @usualuniqueness @MorganSheepish
^Will do!

- - -

It's October and that means it's time to get spooky! But more importantly, it's the month of Riot of Rot! In celebration of my favourite holiday I bring you: Blessed by Her.

The accent is now stocking in the AH for 500g, with several treasure copies of 350kT.

Pinglist:
@AbysmalGrace @Bon @Aeonox @Safaris @Aiden @TheSabreImperium @Aralas @Niharike @Archfiend @AvoidReality @AshRechner @Khasuri @Auynix @Micheru @Azurrys @RowanofRohan @BloodyBunny @Jazz @butcherbaby @VaeLar @CamXan @mizuchii @Chasay @shadowsspy @Circustry @Maila @cliones @Morphini @CosmicAsh @Crescental @Cyrya @Desolation @DreamingHare @Dragonlaird @Faunus @Felidae89 @Founder @Galaxtic @Gingerbread @Gingine @houseteeth @Illuminary @Irisidium @KCDragons @Keero @KellerJo @KishirePantera @Koraschuth @louie @Lucatri @mandarts @Mangoeclipse @Mary @MidnightTails @Misydia @ModestMouse @momo1013 @Morbid @muff @MulberryHawk @nika @Nimitsu @Noxeryrs @Nymphalidae @orionstars @Pained @Pendragyn @pooses @Raato @Reborn @rooty @Rugissement @ryoubakura @scribblingface @Sharkbird @SoFancyCake @Seiryuu @Soupy @starsystems @TalonOcharria @Tavaris @temperama @TerrorDerr @timeblitz @Uniformshark @VisionsInAsh @VolatileMatter @Xairathan @Xanarcah @Xemriss @Myrkskog @lnception @Jaypaw @Imani @OFF @Kuriptonic @zingara @Oncamimus @Contaminate @usualuniqueness @MorganSheepish
@Archaic
Ooh this is perfect! Can you save me a copy?
@Archaic
Ooh this is perfect! Can you save me a copy?
bashful_tundra_adopt_aiden_2_sig_by_gloriaus-daeyvlw.png Peacebringer's Cowl Green Birdskull Necklace Plague Tome Iridescent Cloth
@Archaic Can you also preview the accent on this dragon I'm planning to get please? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=15&breed=5&element=2&gender=0&tert=161&tertgene=14&winggene=15&wings=121&auth=1527c4639cbd8aa9084a49c378c59e6ec1bb9bf1&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Archaic
Can you also preview the accent on this dragon I'm planning to get please?
dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=15&breed=5&element=2&gender=0&tert=161&tertgene=14&winggene=15&wings=121&auth=1527c4639cbd8aa9084a49c378c59e6ec1bb9bf1&dummyext=prev.png
bashful_tundra_adopt_aiden_2_sig_by_gloriaus-daeyvlw.png Peacebringer's Cowl Green Birdskull Necklace Plague Tome Iridescent Cloth
@Aiden
You can preview the accent easily here. Just enter the link to the dragon and select O' Mother (that was the accent's old name). I have a copy set aside, though.

- - -
@AvoidReality @Mitsuara @KCDragons @Morphius @apis

Good news, everyone! Awakened Demon is stocking again on the AH! Grab a copy there if you're still interested!
@Aiden
You can preview the accent easily here. Just enter the link to the dragon and select O' Mother (that was the accent's old name). I have a copy set aside, though.

- - -
@AvoidReality @Mitsuara @KCDragons @Morphius @apis

Good news, everyone! Awakened Demon is stocking again on the AH! Grab a copy there if you're still interested!
@Archaic would you be willing to do a custom skin?
@Archaic would you be willing to do a custom skin?
@agentfern

I'm sorry, but I don't have time for customs at the moment.
@agentfern

I'm sorry, but I don't have time for customs at the moment.
1 2 ... 151 152 153 154 155 ... 163 164