Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Heroes of G'rohe (closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Burnmoon @AbyssRanger @DoppelBia @Jenkow @Silverling

To those who care;
I've somewhat revised the first post of the rp, as well as my character sheet.
@Burnmoon @AbyssRanger @DoppelBia @Jenkow @Silverling

To those who care;
I've somewhat revised the first post of the rp, as well as my character sheet.
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@scryzze

Damn, love the art on him :D
@scryzze

Damn, love the art on him :D
xGq4e44.png Click my username for my art shop!
@Burnmoon

Yo, thanks! I'm still learning, but I definitely try.
@Burnmoon

Yo, thanks! I'm still learning, but I definitely try.
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze @AbyssRanger Cool pictures, you guys! I admire you drawing types. C:

I figured I would try and instigate some character to character interaction? Btw during the school week I'm usually online every other day. I hope that's okay.
@Scryzze @AbyssRanger Cool pictures, you guys! I admire you drawing types. C:

I figured I would try and instigate some character to character interaction? Btw during the school week I'm usually online every other day. I hope that's okay.
tumblr_inline_nk71ajhrKe1qg2i5p.png
@Silverling
I have Scryzze to thank for that picture. I can't draw worth anything and they decide decided to doodle him a headshot and it looks amazing. All credit for that art goes to the all powerful Scyzze lol.
@Silverling
I have Scryzze to thank for that picture. I can't draw worth anything and they decide decided to doodle him a headshot and it looks amazing. All credit for that art goes to the all powerful Scyzze lol.
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
I'm having a terrible time trying to get a nice, long post going tonight. I'm really sorry. I will have my post ready in the morning/early afternoon definitely!
I'm having a terrible time trying to get a nice, long post going tonight. I'm really sorry. I will have my post ready in the morning/early afternoon definitely!
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
@Silverling @Jenkow

Hey, you two are the only ones who haven't posted yet; any longer and we might have to skip you to move on.
@Silverling @Jenkow

Hey, you two are the only ones who haven't posted yet; any longer and we might have to skip you to move on.
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze I haven't been pinged? I was under the assumption that there hadn't been any posts.
@Scryzze I haven't been pinged? I was under the assumption that there hadn't been any posts.
3qKDKeH.png
@Jenkow

My post pinged you, and everyone else had subscribed to the forum thread so we didn't need to continuously ping everyone.
@Jenkow

My post pinged you, and everyone else had subscribed to the forum thread so we didn't need to continuously ping everyone.
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze well without getting pinged i wasn't aware that the rp had been posted in, sorry.
@Scryzze well without getting pinged i wasn't aware that the rp had been posted in, sorry.
3qKDKeH.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11