Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Heroes of G'rohe (closed)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@astorias
No, you don't have to. Under place of origin, you wrote Vorgest. It's good enough.
@astorias
No, you don't have to. Under place of origin, you wrote Vorgest. It's good enough.
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze Okay!
@Scryzze Okay!
@Scryzze If I need to change anything please let me know! I'd love to join c:

Name: Ashley Bast, goes by Ash

Race: OldBeasten

Age: Appears to be 23 (not sure how they age in relation to humans

Sexuality: Pansexual, polyromantic

Appearance: Ash stands at 5'8, with a thin layer of fawn fur covering her body, only slightly longer on the back of her neck trailing down her back, which she can raise like a cat or dog can when threatened or scared. She has longer nails than a human, growing out black and curved, strong like an animals. A tail protrudes from the base of her spine, fawn that fades to black at the end, and rounded ears perched on top of her head, fawn with a black spot on the back. She has longer and sharpened canines, a feline nose and cleft lip to five a more feline appearance, complete with oval pupils, and the ability to growl, hiss, and purr like a feline. Her top half is more human, standing upright with human physique until her lower half, which stands similarly to an animal (picture satyr but with feline feet instead of hooves). She has light green eyes that can appear gold in some lights, a darker pink feline nose, and deep auburn/red hair falling to her mid back that often falls in crazy, tangled waves.
She has gold tattoos around her shoulders and down her arms, some spiraling down her chest and torso, they appear to dance in the light, and can glow slightly in low light.

In her lion form she stands at 3'5" at the shoulder, fawn fur with black spots on the backs of her ears, and the tip of her tail is black. She has red tints to her fur around her neck, and her golden tattoos remain, although slightly dimmed by the excess amounts of fur on her lion body. She loses the ability to speak in her lion form, and her instincts become more primal, though she can still recognize faces and control her more animalistic nature.

Personality: Ash is as sarcastic as she is fuzzy, and uses her silver tongue to mask any pain she may be feeling. She flirts with just about anything that has a pulse, but rarely follows through on any of her flirting. She has her moments where she can be quiet and calm when she needs to be, however she saves this self control for when she absolutely needs to concentrate or focus on what is being said. She prefers to be alone as her species is an isolated one, however she does have more of a social side than most other oldbeasten, often preferring to keep the company of one or two other creatures. She doesn't make very many friends, though, often choosing to keep everyone she meets at arm length to keep them and herself safe.

History: Growing up in Nordenhai wasn't too rough on Ash, until her parents decided it was too crowded, too near people. They moved into the mountains, trying to get away from the city, from the people. Ash hated it. She hated being so isolated from everyone she had grown up with and grown to care for in her short life. She grew distant from her family, her parents and her two brothers, and as soon as she was able to she left for the city again, trying to make it on her own. She worked to make a living, never made any new friends, and lived a rather meager life, only splurging to get her tattoos and occasionally take a trip to see her parents. She has taken some martial arts classes, and considers herself able to take care of herself in her humanesque form, however she never learned anything for her four-legged form since she is already an effective hunter.

Magic: Ash can see the layout of her surroundings, she's seen up to a 5 mile radius, however she had been meditating for several hours before this happened. She can usually see a quarter to a half mile radius around her. She sees the surroundings as a topographical map of the area, or a blueprint of the building she's in. She needs to focus for this to work, and the amount of focus she puts in, or the time she has to meditate beforehand. (Can change or nix this, just couldn't think of anything else for her)

Place of Origin: Nordenhai

Other: N/A

Name: Amon

Race: Elf, Kanai

Sexuality: Bisexual, female preference

Appearance: Amon has skin that is the blue of the sky as it turns to dusk, only a lighter shade. His hair falls in dreads to his shoulders in a deep blue, the color of the night sky. His eyes are a bright blue color that twinkles in the light. His cartilage bumps line the bottom edge of the ocular bone, and across his chin and up his squared jaw. He has squared features, and wide set shoulders, which only accentuate his well toned muscles. He often wears a loose fitting deep blue V-neck shirt and shorts, no shoes so that he may feel closer to nature. Stands at roughly 5'3".

Personality: Amon is a sweet and kind man, often spending his time tending to gardens and the forest than talking with people. He can be socially awkward, however he tries to not let this get in his way. He can be quite oblivious, unable to tell when someone is flirting with him or if they want to tear his throat out and step on it. He can be naive, always seeing the best in everyone and every situation, which can often get him in trouble or laughed at.

History: Will work on if accepted

Magic: N/A (it mentions they have plant magic but nothing other than that)

Place of Origin: Kanai

Other: Is skilled with a bow and small daggers, however he hates to fight. He can also do hand-to-hand combat, though not very well.

I can change anything if these aren't ok :)
@Scryzze If I need to change anything please let me know! I'd love to join c:

Name: Ashley Bast, goes by Ash

Race: OldBeasten

Age: Appears to be 23 (not sure how they age in relation to humans

Sexuality: Pansexual, polyromantic

Appearance: Ash stands at 5'8, with a thin layer of fawn fur covering her body, only slightly longer on the back of her neck trailing down her back, which she can raise like a cat or dog can when threatened or scared. She has longer nails than a human, growing out black and curved, strong like an animals. A tail protrudes from the base of her spine, fawn that fades to black at the end, and rounded ears perched on top of her head, fawn with a black spot on the back. She has longer and sharpened canines, a feline nose and cleft lip to five a more feline appearance, complete with oval pupils, and the ability to growl, hiss, and purr like a feline. Her top half is more human, standing upright with human physique until her lower half, which stands similarly to an animal (picture satyr but with feline feet instead of hooves). She has light green eyes that can appear gold in some lights, a darker pink feline nose, and deep auburn/red hair falling to her mid back that often falls in crazy, tangled waves.
She has gold tattoos around her shoulders and down her arms, some spiraling down her chest and torso, they appear to dance in the light, and can glow slightly in low light.

In her lion form she stands at 3'5" at the shoulder, fawn fur with black spots on the backs of her ears, and the tip of her tail is black. She has red tints to her fur around her neck, and her golden tattoos remain, although slightly dimmed by the excess amounts of fur on her lion body. She loses the ability to speak in her lion form, and her instincts become more primal, though she can still recognize faces and control her more animalistic nature.

Personality: Ash is as sarcastic as she is fuzzy, and uses her silver tongue to mask any pain she may be feeling. She flirts with just about anything that has a pulse, but rarely follows through on any of her flirting. She has her moments where she can be quiet and calm when she needs to be, however she saves this self control for when she absolutely needs to concentrate or focus on what is being said. She prefers to be alone as her species is an isolated one, however she does have more of a social side than most other oldbeasten, often preferring to keep the company of one or two other creatures. She doesn't make very many friends, though, often choosing to keep everyone she meets at arm length to keep them and herself safe.

History: Growing up in Nordenhai wasn't too rough on Ash, until her parents decided it was too crowded, too near people. They moved into the mountains, trying to get away from the city, from the people. Ash hated it. She hated being so isolated from everyone she had grown up with and grown to care for in her short life. She grew distant from her family, her parents and her two brothers, and as soon as she was able to she left for the city again, trying to make it on her own. She worked to make a living, never made any new friends, and lived a rather meager life, only splurging to get her tattoos and occasionally take a trip to see her parents. She has taken some martial arts classes, and considers herself able to take care of herself in her humanesque form, however she never learned anything for her four-legged form since she is already an effective hunter.

Magic: Ash can see the layout of her surroundings, she's seen up to a 5 mile radius, however she had been meditating for several hours before this happened. She can usually see a quarter to a half mile radius around her. She sees the surroundings as a topographical map of the area, or a blueprint of the building she's in. She needs to focus for this to work, and the amount of focus she puts in, or the time she has to meditate beforehand. (Can change or nix this, just couldn't think of anything else for her)

Place of Origin: Nordenhai

Other: N/A

Name: Amon

Race: Elf, Kanai

Sexuality: Bisexual, female preference

Appearance: Amon has skin that is the blue of the sky as it turns to dusk, only a lighter shade. His hair falls in dreads to his shoulders in a deep blue, the color of the night sky. His eyes are a bright blue color that twinkles in the light. His cartilage bumps line the bottom edge of the ocular bone, and across his chin and up his squared jaw. He has squared features, and wide set shoulders, which only accentuate his well toned muscles. He often wears a loose fitting deep blue V-neck shirt and shorts, no shoes so that he may feel closer to nature. Stands at roughly 5'3".

Personality: Amon is a sweet and kind man, often spending his time tending to gardens and the forest than talking with people. He can be socially awkward, however he tries to not let this get in his way. He can be quite oblivious, unable to tell when someone is flirting with him or if they want to tear his throat out and step on it. He can be naive, always seeing the best in everyone and every situation, which can often get him in trouble or laughed at.

History: Will work on if accepted

Magic: N/A (it mentions they have plant magic but nothing other than that)

Place of Origin: Kanai

Other: Is skilled with a bow and small daggers, however he hates to fight. He can also do hand-to-hand combat, though not very well.

I can change anything if these aren't ok :)
3qKDKeH.png
@Jenkow

Ah... I had hoped that you wouldn't have chosen Oldbeasten or Elven, but your character is well made enough that I'll let it pass.

Though uh, it's Nordenhei. Haaai
@Jenkow

Ah... I had hoped that you wouldn't have chosen Oldbeasten or Elven, but your character is well made enough that I'll let it pass.

Though uh, it's Nordenhei. Haaai
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@DoppelBia @Canvas @xspideray @astorias @Eaglefairy @Jenkow
I have subscribed to this thread, so no need to ping me.

For this will be as many people that I'll accepting, I'll restate my earlier question:
Anyone have ideas as to how everything should start out? I do have scenarios of my own, but I feel that some suggestions would do better.
@DoppelBia @Canvas @xspideray @astorias @Eaglefairy @Jenkow
I have subscribed to this thread, so no need to ping me.

For this will be as many people that I'll accepting, I'll restate my earlier question:
Anyone have ideas as to how everything should start out? I do have scenarios of my own, but I feel that some suggestions would do better.
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
Why not give out the scenarios? That could spark some people's imagination such as mine to come up with some more ideas
Why not give out the scenarios? That could spark some people's imagination such as mine to come up with some more ideas
@astorias
I find it better to see what everyone else can come up with than give them my own ideas.
Give me anything; your favorite scenarios, something really stupid that would bring everyone together, even a cliche that we could build upon. Just... anything.
@astorias
I find it better to see what everyone else can come up with than give them my own ideas.
Give me anything; your favorite scenarios, something really stupid that would bring everyone together, even a cliche that we could build upon. Just... anything.
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
No need to ping me, I'm subscribed to the thread. Honestly, it all depends on what everyone else's starting location is. Maybe there could be a festival or something like that happening in Haven like maybe celebrating the founding of the Haven continent? People would travel over to celebrate since it would be a giant festival and everyone would meet each other there somehow? Don't mind my bad idea, my rain is dead because I'm doing homework while doing this
No need to ping me, I'm subscribed to the thread. Honestly, it all depends on what everyone else's starting location is. Maybe there could be a festival or something like that happening in Haven like maybe celebrating the founding of the Haven continent? People would travel over to celebrate since it would be a giant festival and everyone would meet each other there somehow? Don't mind my bad idea, my rain is dead because I'm doing homework while doing this
Ah! Sorry! When I looked at your list post before i asked if i could join it said there was only one oldbeasten and no Kunai elves so I thought those would be ok ;^^ Would you like me to change one? I mean, I'm pretty attached to Ash but I'd be willing to make a different one if you'd like? Or another one?

Also, maybe there's some kind of gathering where they all meet up? or, as in a few rps i've done, they could just feel drawn to a certain area? Or they all just coincidentally are in the same place at the same time
Ah! Sorry! When I looked at your list post before i asked if i could join it said there was only one oldbeasten and no Kunai elves so I thought those would be ok ;^^ Would you like me to change one? I mean, I'm pretty attached to Ash but I'd be willing to make a different one if you'd like? Or another one?

Also, maybe there's some kind of gathering where they all meet up? or, as in a few rps i've done, they could just feel drawn to a certain area? Or they all just coincidentally are in the same place at the same time
3qKDKeH.png
@Jenkow
No, no, it's fine. You're good. You don't need to change anything.

And actually, that was one of my suggestions... A festival of some sort. I didn't have much to go with it, but sending some of these characters to a celebration would be hilarious.
@Jenkow
No, no, it's fine. You're good. You don't need to change anything.

And actually, that was one of my suggestions... A festival of some sort. I didn't have much to go with it, but sending some of these characters to a celebration would be hilarious.
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me