Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Heroes of G'rohe (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@DoppleBia

Glad to have you here! Raito is accepted!
@DoppleBia

Glad to have you here! Raito is accepted!
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze This is so cool may I reserve? I'm a big nerd for this kind of stuff
@Scryzze This is so cool may I reserve? I'm a big nerd for this kind of stuff
Okay, thank you! Hope these look okay.

Name: Asher Braverja

Race: Human (dragon blood, close to pure)

Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance: With a slightly muscular, bulky, physique, she stands at about 6 feet tall, and has bright, short red hair that spikes up slightly on the edges. Her eyes are a golden-brown shade, and she has several scars and burns along her neck and chest area. She tends to wear a lot of light clothing, such as sleeveless tunics and light armor.

Personality: Laid-back and casual, she is somewhat reckless and relies mostly on instinct to make decisions. She's somewhat ignorant of what goes on around her. She has an optimistic outlook on things, and is overall very outgoing.

History: (optional)

Magic: Can turn into a dragon-like creature, but only temporarily and for a limited number of time.

Place of Origin: Nordenhei

Other: N/A

Name: Lumina Leishveir

Race: Aetherian

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: Her human form is somewhat slim and petit, with pale skin and light platinum blond hair with a tint of multiple iridescent colours. Her eyes are a bright aqua blue, and she often wears a lot of silk and armor; her most commonly worn clothing is a colourful silk dress, with a combination of armor. Her true form is unknown to anyone but her.

Personality: Slightly pessimistic but mischievous, she is usually very honest unless asked a very sensitive question; in that case, she likes to lightheartedly weave around the subject. She often makes dry, witty comments. She is slightly sensitive, however, and is easily offended, though she tries her best to not show it. She prefers to think rationally rather than idealistically.

Magic: She can turn light into a multiple variety of creatures, but she requires a lot of focus to be able to keep the light from dissipating back into its original form.

Place of Origin: Quape Islands

Other:
Okay, thank you! Hope these look okay.

Name: Asher Braverja

Race: Human (dragon blood, close to pure)

Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance: With a slightly muscular, bulky, physique, she stands at about 6 feet tall, and has bright, short red hair that spikes up slightly on the edges. Her eyes are a golden-brown shade, and she has several scars and burns along her neck and chest area. She tends to wear a lot of light clothing, such as sleeveless tunics and light armor.

Personality: Laid-back and casual, she is somewhat reckless and relies mostly on instinct to make decisions. She's somewhat ignorant of what goes on around her. She has an optimistic outlook on things, and is overall very outgoing.

Magic: Can turn into a dragon-like creature, but only temporarily and for a limited number of time.

Place of Origin: Nordenhei

Other: N/A

Name: Lumina Leishveir

Race: Aetherian

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: Her human form is somewhat slim and petit, with pale skin and light platinum blond hair with a tint of multiple iridescent colours. Her eyes are a bright aqua blue, and she often wears a lot of silk and armor; her most commonly worn clothing is a colourful silk dress, with a combination of armor. Her true form is unknown to anyone but her.

Personality: Slightly pessimistic but mischievous, she is usually very honest unless asked a very sensitive question; in that case, she likes to lightheartedly weave around the subject. She often makes dry, witty comments. She is slightly sensitive, however, and is easily offended, though she tries her best to not show it. She prefers to think rationally rather than idealistically.

Magic: She can turn light into a multiple variety of creatures, but she requires a lot of focus to be able to keep the light from dissipating back into its original form.

Other:
games_hectortwirl.gifimage_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagcw2w.png image_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagdmix.png
FACE THE WRATH OF THE DEADLY HECTORCOPTER
@astorias
Yes, I can save a spot for you.
And no need to ping me, I'm subscribed to the thread so I'll get a notification when you post.
@astorias
Yes, I can save a spot for you.
And no need to ping me, I'm subscribed to the thread so I'll get a notification when you post.
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Canvas
Aetherian's special 'magic' is kinda just like some sort of ability:
Within my own writing, I've explained it a lot better, but for now I'll just give a quick explanation.
A good example would be a character in my writing. His magic revolves around senses and pain, and his main method of combat is to just immobilize his enemies by forcing them to writhe on the ground in agony.
...Or the Aetherian that can form solid shapes out of light, from walls to pathways across gaps.
Or even the one that can bind a dead person's soul back to their corpse to raise them from the dead.

It can be practically anything (minus something like, straight-up mind control), so if you just want it to be an uncanny ability to control fire well or the ability to see through time, either is acceptable.
@Canvas
Aetherian's special 'magic' is kinda just like some sort of ability:
Within my own writing, I've explained it a lot better, but for now I'll just give a quick explanation.
A good example would be a character in my writing. His magic revolves around senses and pain, and his main method of combat is to just immobilize his enemies by forcing them to writhe on the ground in agony.
...Or the Aetherian that can form solid shapes out of light, from walls to pathways across gaps.
Or even the one that can bind a dead person's soul back to their corpse to raise them from the dead.

It can be practically anything (minus something like, straight-up mind control), so if you just want it to be an uncanny ability to control fire well or the ability to see through time, either is acceptable.
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
Name: Vikka Kollaq

Race: Aetherians

Sexuality: Homoromantic Asexual

Appearance: Her eyes, in every form, are a unique color of green - in all actuality, they seem to be made of up every shade of green. Vikka seems to enjoy showing off her true-form, one resembling a giant crow with a reptilian tail. Her true form isn't quite portrayed that much, even while she does enjoy , but in her human she has beautiful dark skin and even darker hair, cascading around her hips in waves and framing her sharp jawline prettily. She notably favors more masculine clothing, seemingly odd for other Aetherins, as well as shorter skirts that fall midway down her thighs and tight blouses that show off her bust well -if it wasn't for her seemingly endless supply of jackets.

Another feature is her wings, for her human form is sloppy and typically harder for Vikka to fully transform into, so there are usually feathers in her hair or small bird wings sprouted into her back - hopefully she'll get the hang of this.

Personality: Vikka is light-hearted, with a knack for mischief and fun. Socializing may not be her forté, but she never fails to light up a room or appear charming to others. Despite her cheery, peppy personality, Vikka portrays quite a lot of pessimistic traits and is distrustful of others.

History: She's actually based off of a different character so im merging the history with this hold on :P

Magic: Emotional/Psychological manipulation.

Other: tba :P

This was very rushed and I will add more soon im just hungry rn so-
Name: Vikka Kollaq

Race: Aetherians

Sexuality: Homoromantic Asexual

Appearance: Her eyes, in every form, are a unique color of green - in all actuality, they seem to be made of up every shade of green. Vikka seems to enjoy showing off her true-form, one resembling a giant crow with a reptilian tail. Her true form isn't quite portrayed that much, even while she does enjoy , but in her human she has beautiful dark skin and even darker hair, cascading around her hips in waves and framing her sharp jawline prettily. She notably favors more masculine clothing, seemingly odd for other Aetherins, as well as shorter skirts that fall midway down her thighs and tight blouses that show off her bust well -if it wasn't for her seemingly endless supply of jackets.

Another feature is her wings, for her human form is sloppy and typically harder for Vikka to fully transform into, so there are usually feathers in her hair or small bird wings sprouted into her back - hopefully she'll get the hang of this.

Personality: Vikka is light-hearted, with a knack for mischief and fun. Socializing may not be her forté, but she never fails to light up a room or appear charming to others. Despite her cheery, peppy personality, Vikka portrays quite a lot of pessimistic traits and is distrustful of others.

History: She's actually based off of a different character so im merging the history with this hold on :P

Magic: Emotional/Psychological manipulation.

Other: tba :P

This was very rushed and I will add more soon im just hungry rn so-
banner_grimm.png
Okay, edited the form now.
Okay, edited the form now.
games_hectortwirl.gifimage_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagcw2w.png image_by_xx_pk_gaming_xx-dagdmix.png
FACE THE WRATH OF THE DEADLY HECTORCOPTER
@xspideray

I would have to say that Aetherians should only have one special ability;
shapeshifting and control over emotions are both things that would count as an ability.
@xspideray

I would have to say that Aetherians should only have one special ability;
shapeshifting and control over emotions are both things that would count as an ability.
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!

Hm. I meant 'shape-shifting' as in you had implied (or as I saw it) that Aetherians were able to already take any form, but I suppose it could just be the emotional manipulation

Hm. I meant 'shape-shifting' as in you had implied (or as I saw it) that Aetherians were able to already take any form, but I suppose it could just be the emotional manipulation
banner_grimm.png
@xspideray
Ah, no they can't shift into any form that they please; just into a human. Hmm. Maybe I should word it differently if people get confused.
@xspideray
Ah, no they can't shift into any form that they please; just into a human. Hmm. Maybe I should word it differently if people get confused.
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me