Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | look at my sweet berry son
1 2
[font=sylfaeon]i just bought an egg from a friend like twenty minutes ago... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27437850] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/274379/27437850_350.png[/img] [/url] and did not waste a single second geneing him,, his colours are amazing, and i love how berry-y he is ;v; it's also the first time i hatched a gen one with a nice tertiary, so that's an accomplishment for me! (also my first earth dragon ever haha) i figure it's fitting for him to be some sort of berry-picker when he grows up, but i'm at a loss at what to dress him in :u
i just bought an egg from a friend like twenty minutes ago...

27437850_350.png

and did not waste a single second geneing him,, his colours are amazing, and i love how berry-y he is ;v; it's also the first time i hatched a gen one with a nice tertiary, so that's an accomplishment for me! (also my first earth dragon ever haha)

i figure it's fitting for him to be some sort of berry-picker when he grows up, but i'm at a loss at what to dress him in :u
@AyatoKirishima
imo for a berry themed dragon one of the herb pouches would be really cute <3
@AyatoKirishima
imo for a berry themed dragon one of the herb pouches would be really cute <3
lapis+rose
28 they/them
@AyatoKirishima
Omg he is adorable! As for how to dress him i think something more nature-y looking and maybe a gardener looking hat (I'm new so idk if FR has anything like a gardener hat lol)
@AyatoKirishima
Omg he is adorable! As for how to dress him i think something more nature-y looking and maybe a gardener looking hat (I'm new so idk if FR has anything like a gardener hat lol)
Home of the Lavendel Clan | 6+ FR hours
RGB2.png VQh4fQu.png1apf7yC.gif
@Pengy good idea! i think a conjurer's one in specific would work pretty well, or maybe a witch's :0

@MissyBeatrix i agree on the nature-y look! i don't think there' anything like a gardener's hat, but maybe a witch's hat could work~
@Pengy good idea! i think a conjurer's one in specific would work pretty well, or maybe a witch's :0

@MissyBeatrix i agree on the nature-y look! i don't think there' anything like a gardener's hat, but maybe a witch's hat could work~
@AyatoKirishima
tbh if you really wanna push the plant-y kinda theme you could also get a flower crown and/or corsage? idk what berry flowers look like but if one of them look like one of the available corsages on the site it could be a cute little touch! ;^;
@AyatoKirishima
tbh if you really wanna push the plant-y kinda theme you could also get a flower crown and/or corsage? idk what berry flowers look like but if one of them look like one of the available corsages on the site it could be a cute little touch! ;^;
lapis+rose
28 they/them
@AyotoKirishima

Oh my goodness he's so handsome! I think the berry tones really accent his rich earth eyes perfectly! I know he's not an arcane dragon, but I feel like the cloak from the recent festival would go well with his colors. Either that, or maybe some nice red apparel. Crimson silks maybe?
@AyotoKirishima

Oh my goodness he's so handsome! I think the berry tones really accent his rich earth eyes perfectly! I know he's not an arcane dragon, but I feel like the cloak from the recent festival would go well with his colors. Either that, or maybe some nice red apparel. Crimson silks maybe?
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@Pengy i think the violet and red rose flower items are pretty fitting for some berry flowers-- he'll definitely be getting a flower crown and stuff tho!

@BlueAlphyn885 i agree completely with the earth eye thing! and i can definitely see the arcane cloak working perfectly on him ^^
@Pengy i think the violet and red rose flower items are pretty fitting for some berry flowers-- he'll definitely be getting a flower crown and stuff tho!

@BlueAlphyn885 i agree completely with the earth eye thing! and i can definitely see the arcane cloak working perfectly on him ^^
@AyatoKirishima Congrats on your great hatch! :D I have a berry/fruit-y G1 too, but nowhere near as impressive: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/251186/25118540_350.png?mtime=V-tD5AABySg.png[/img] [s]had to resist the urge to name her "Fruit" xD[/s]
@AyatoKirishima

Congrats on your great hatch! :D I have a berry/fruit-y G1 too, but nowhere near as impressive:

25118540_350.png?mtime=V-tD5AABySg.png

had to resist the urge to name her "Fruit" xD
ink2.png 17
bpd & adhd lol
ive lost my mind
fr+0
The egg I made for you <3
The egg I made for you <3
@Evolution2 thanks! that mirror is super cute also <3

@piluver314 thank youuuuuu
@Evolution2 thanks! that mirror is super cute also <3

@piluver314 thank youuuuuu