Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Heroes of G'rohe (closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Shoopdawoop!
Shoopdawoop!
OOf4SrF.gif
~
OOf4SrF.gif
uUqCbLO.png
EiPW4qT.png
06xk8gV.png
smPAAMS.png
C08Skw8.png
27AZD8S.png
PRICTGJ.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
FE9pJK1.png
> +4h FR time
> Check out my Dragon Cave!
> or my Chicken Smoothie!
@AbyssRanger

Heya, just wondering if you might be interested in something like this; you're probably in a lot of rps already but we still need someone else to get started.
If not, that's fine- but you're fun to rp with and I honestly can't really bother anyone else for this.
@AbyssRanger

Heya, just wondering if you might be interested in something like this; you're probably in a lot of rps already but we still need someone else to get started.
If not, that's fine- but you're fun to rp with and I honestly can't really bother anyone else for this.
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Silverling

If you were interested, you could've just asked here. Nobody's gonna bite, I promise. ;P
@Silverling

If you were interested, you could've just asked here. Nobody's gonna bite, I promise. ;P
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze
Oooh! This looks really neat! I would totally be up for a roleplay like this! :3 Just give me some time to read through everything and make up a character :3
@Scryzze
Oooh! This looks really neat! I would totally be up for a roleplay like this! :3 Just give me some time to read through everything and make up a character :3
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
Ahaha, sorry. ^^; Hello everyone. So, you are still looking for people?
Ahaha, sorry. ^^; Hello everyone. So, you are still looking for people?
tumblr_inline_nk71ajhrKe1qg2i5p.png
@Silverling

Yeah, we are.
@Silverling

Yeah, we are.
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze

Yeah, I observed as much. I guess I'm just trying to be polite by asking. Sorry.

Are you accepting applications for Aetherian characters? I read earlier on the topic that there were too many submissions (as well as some other issues) but it looks like all those characters have disappeared. If you'd prefer a different type, I'd be happy to design a different kind of character.
@Scryzze

Yeah, I observed as much. I guess I'm just trying to be polite by asking. Sorry.

Are you accepting applications for Aetherian characters? I read earlier on the topic that there were too many submissions (as well as some other issues) but it looks like all those characters have disappeared. If you'd prefer a different type, I'd be happy to design a different kind of character.
@Silverling
Yes, Aetherians are open now, since everyone else who had one is now gone. The only characters that are currently still in the roleplay are the ones on the third post. So you're in the clear for whatever character you want to make.
@Silverling
Yes, Aetherians are open now, since everyone else who had one is now gone. The only characters that are currently still in the roleplay are the ones on the third post. So you're in the clear for whatever character you want to make.
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze

Does this look okay? Please let me know if there's anything you'd like me to change.

Name: Lumiel

Race: Aetherian

Sexuality: Undecided

Appearance: Lumiel’s true form is over seven feet long and low to the ground, resembling a river otter. Her body is long and sleek with short legs and a muscular neck. She has four short legs with dexterous, five-fingered front paws and webbed back paws. Her face is stoat-like with long pale whiskers, front-facing eyes and small, round ears. Her bright, round eyes are cherry red. Instead of fur her body is covered in slick, water-repellant feathers. Her shoulders bear a pair of short, pointed wings. Her feathers are intricately patterned with a pure black head, a bar of vertical white stripes on her neck, a fuzzy white belly, and a spackling of white spots against black and grey feathers down the rest of her body. (Her feather pattern takes after the common loon.) She has a long whiplike tail used for balance and steering. Graceful in the air as well as underwater, she looks almost comical bounding over land. She spends most of her time on four legs, but can prop herself onto her back legs when speaking with humans and other bipedal creatures.

Her human form stands at about five and a half feet, similar to the standing height of her true form. She has black skin, with vertical white stripes on her neck and white spackling everywhere below that. Her short-cropped hair is white. She has round red eyes and a broad nose. Her human form is streamlined but wingless, with thick legs, wide hips, and small breasts. She dislikes wearing clothing, so her human form is rarely ever used.

Personality: Lumiel is still quite young for an Aetherian and she shows it in her curious, gentle disposition. She has kind words for nearly anyone, and although she tends not to speak in detail about her own circumstances, she asks a lot of questions. She is still new to the world of Terra and unfamiliar with its culture. Her grasp of the common language is sound, but her grasp of the varied customs is less developed. Some have described her as cowardly, fickle, and alien.

History: Lumiel was raised in Aetheria by a small nomadic clan. It was only when she grew older that she learned she had not been born to the clan; she was discovered alone in a gorge occupied predominantly by the Lost. Seeking answers, she returned to the gorge, only to find it razed and empty. She investigated nearby settlements to find that the area had been purged of the Lost; the only survivors had fled to Terra. In the hopes of finding someone that knew something about her origins, she left her clan for G’rohe.

Magic: The full extent of her magic abilities are still developing. Her specialty magic is sound-based. She channels magic through song, using her loon-like voice to calm the emotions of the people listening. When threatened, she can also unleash an ear-splitting shriek that can stun an enemy and leave her time to get away.
@Scryzze

Does this look okay? Please let me know if there's anything you'd like me to change.

Name: Lumiel

Race: Aetherian

Sexuality: Undecided

Appearance: Lumiel’s true form is over seven feet long and low to the ground, resembling a river otter. Her body is long and sleek with short legs and a muscular neck. She has four short legs with dexterous, five-fingered front paws and webbed back paws. Her face is stoat-like with long pale whiskers, front-facing eyes and small, round ears. Her bright, round eyes are cherry red. Instead of fur her body is covered in slick, water-repellant feathers. Her shoulders bear a pair of short, pointed wings. Her feathers are intricately patterned with a pure black head, a bar of vertical white stripes on her neck, a fuzzy white belly, and a spackling of white spots against black and grey feathers down the rest of her body. (Her feather pattern takes after the common loon.) She has a long whiplike tail used for balance and steering. Graceful in the air as well as underwater, she looks almost comical bounding over land. She spends most of her time on four legs, but can prop herself onto her back legs when speaking with humans and other bipedal creatures.

Her human form stands at about five and a half feet, similar to the standing height of her true form. She has black skin, with vertical white stripes on her neck and white spackling everywhere below that. Her short-cropped hair is white. She has round red eyes and a broad nose. Her human form is streamlined but wingless, with thick legs, wide hips, and small breasts. She dislikes wearing clothing, so her human form is rarely ever used.

Personality: Lumiel is still quite young for an Aetherian and she shows it in her curious, gentle disposition. She has kind words for nearly anyone, and although she tends not to speak in detail about her own circumstances, she asks a lot of questions. She is still new to the world of Terra and unfamiliar with its culture. Her grasp of the common language is sound, but her grasp of the varied customs is less developed. Some have described her as cowardly, fickle, and alien.

History: Lumiel was raised in Aetheria by a small nomadic clan. It was only when she grew older that she learned she had not been born to the clan; she was discovered alone in a gorge occupied predominantly by the Lost. Seeking answers, she returned to the gorge, only to find it razed and empty. She investigated nearby settlements to find that the area had been purged of the Lost; the only survivors had fled to Terra. In the hopes of finding someone that knew something about her origins, she left her clan for G’rohe.

Magic: The full extent of her magic abilities are still developing. Her specialty magic is sound-based. She channels magic through song, using her loon-like voice to calm the emotions of the people listening. When threatened, she can also unleash an ear-splitting shriek that can stun an enemy and leave her time to get away.
@scryzze

I'd like to claim a spot if there is still one available! (Will type up character sheet later today)
@scryzze

I'd like to claim a spot if there is still one available! (Will type up character sheet later today)
xGq4e44.png Click my username for my art shop!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11