Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Bog Babies in the Works!
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 171 172
@AoiNoRyuu yay! ^^ your lady is three days ahead of my boggle for RTB so it'll be awhile yet. Would you like to figure out details for the breeding now or once the cooldown is over/close to over? I'm excited for the babs they'll have!! :)

(@kalybaly thanks friendo <3)
@AoiNoRyuu yay! ^^ your lady is three days ahead of my boggle for RTB so it'll be awhile yet. Would you like to figure out details for the breeding now or once the cooldown is over/close to over? I'm excited for the babs they'll have!! :)

(@kalybaly thanks friendo <3)
ddc4f9d59a8483e4b4bfe84bf21da44edb164bbf_hq.gif
@Paradoksal

Well, I just would breed Boggies and give them away for cheap, because not everyone can buy a Boggie that expensive they are atm.
Or did you mean something else?^^
@Paradoksal

Well, I just would breed Boggies and give them away for cheap, because not everyone can buy a Boggie that expensive they are atm.
Or did you mean something else?^^
egg.gif
@AoiNoRyuu

Oh sorry, I meant who will do the breeding, whether a boon is used or not, that kind of stuff! I am totally fine with the babs being given away for cheap - the more boggles given away, the merrier ^^
@AoiNoRyuu

Oh sorry, I meant who will do the breeding, whether a boon is used or not, that kind of stuff! I am totally fine with the babs being given away for cheap - the more boggles given away, the merrier ^^
@Paradoskal

I can breed them if you're okay with lending him to me then^^
@Paradoskal

I can breed them if you're okay with lending him to me then^^
egg.gif
@AoiNoRyuu

That sounds great ^^ Would it be okay if I sent him over once he is RTB?
@AoiNoRyuu

That sounds great ^^ Would it be okay if I sent him over once he is RTB?
@Paradoksal

Yes :)
@Paradoksal

Yes :)
egg.gif
boop
boop
I'm Online
Bogs%20for%20all%20Banner%205_zpsamvxxrdh.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip.png
EDIT: Yeeee! He's RTB and I haven't found a good mate in my lair I [i]finally[/i] saved enough for another scroll and I'm using it on this guy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19742876] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/197429/19742876_350.png[/img] [/url] Now I need a few opinions. Would more people be interested in poi/tox/something babies or skink/spinner/something babies? He'd also be available to stud. I also have 3 that are supposed to hatch on Saturday, but the person I was talking to about having first-pick hasn't responded back. So if you'd like to reserve one or know more about those ping me or PM me. I have no preference.
EDIT: Yeeee! He's RTB and I haven't found a good mate in my lair

I finally saved enough for another scroll and I'm using it on this guy:

19742876_350.png

Now I need a few opinions. Would more people be interested in poi/tox/something babies or skink/spinner/something babies? He'd also be available to stud. I also have 3 that are supposed to hatch on Saturday, but the person I was talking to about having first-pick hasn't responded back. So if you'd like to reserve one or know more about those ping me or PM me. I have no preference.
+3 FR Time
I have a Bogsneck here ready to breed, would like to breed similar to his colours :) NOT gen1 Tho handsome indeed~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26087383] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/260874/26087383_350.png[/img] [/url]

I have a Bogsneck here ready to breed, would like to breed similar to his colours :)
NOT gen1 Tho handsome indeed~

26087383_350.png
hWM7R6f.gif
@MissGanja
I have a triple ice iri/shim/spines bogsneak lady, but she isn't RTB for 20 or so days.
But I do have a grey/black/silver WC that's RTB if you want. I understand if you want a tighter color range.
@MissGanja
I have a triple ice iri/shim/spines bogsneak lady, but she isn't RTB for 20 or so days.
But I do have a grey/black/silver WC that's RTB if you want. I understand if you want a tighter color range.
+3 FR Time
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 171 172