Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Bog Babies in the Works!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 171 172
If anyone needs a potential mate I have two RTB females that I think would have some pretty cool offsprings! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/228650/22864944_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/228728/22872710_350.png[/img]
If anyone needs a potential mate I have two RTB females that I think would have some pretty cool offsprings!

22864944_350.png
22872710_350.png
Willing to breed any of my dragons with your bogsneak! (all but one are uncommon or above rarity). I'm also willing to buy dragons that match your's, if you would like. All I request is one child from the clutch, and you can have the rest!
Willing to breed any of my dragons with your bogsneak! (all but one are uncommon or above rarity). I'm also willing to buy dragons that match your's, if you would like. All I request is one child from the clutch, and you can have the rest!
vendi - fr+4 - they/them

tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif
@KalyBaly

<3 awwww so pretty she gorgeous!!
@KalyBaly

<3 awwww so pretty she gorgeous!!
@Bogdad76

quq she my precious bb and i was super happy that the accent actually went well with her!
@Bogdad76

quq she my precious bb and i was super happy that the accent actually went well with her!
dewTQIE.png
Hey guys, just a heads up, there's a user that frequents here and they've been doing some... Gross lying and stuff in order to get bogs to sell them for profit. I am rather... Upset that I've made deals with them and @Bogdad76 and my experience with them hasn't entirely been an isolated one. ***********.tumblr.com highlighted this user TWICE... I did some digging and I can verify that it's them... So be cautious, friends.
Hey guys, just a heads up, there's a user that frequents here and they've been doing some... Gross lying and stuff in order to get bogs to sell them for profit. I am rather... Upset that I've made deals with them and @Bogdad76 and my experience with them hasn't entirely been an isolated one. ***********.tumblr.com highlighted this user TWICE... I did some digging and I can verify that it's them... So be cautious, friends.
dewTQIE.png
@KalyBaly

>( That makes me extra unhappy. I want to help people get bogs, that's just such a shady thing to do. Absolutely gross.
@KalyBaly

>( That makes me extra unhappy. I want to help people get bogs, that's just such a shady thing to do. Absolutely gross.
@Bogdad76

It's really REALLY disgusting.
@Bogdad76

It's really REALLY disgusting.
dewTQIE.png
@kalybaly
Omg I read through that and that is ridiculous..... I want a bogsneak, sure, but I'll never go as low as begging for one. I hate beggars.... I'm personally trying to make the treasure to buy a 200k bog, but I'll admit, I end up spending it on other dragons that catch my eye instead. That is my own fault, I just gotta put my treasure into storage and save it until I can grab a bogsneak.
@kalybaly
Omg I read through that and that is ridiculous..... I want a bogsneak, sure, but I'll never go as low as begging for one. I hate beggars.... I'm personally trying to make the treasure to buy a 200k bog, but I'll admit, I end up spending it on other dragons that catch my eye instead. That is my own fault, I just gotta put my treasure into storage and save it until I can grab a bogsneak.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
@Luvida

Seriously though too... Making up that your mom/grandma died in order to get dragons!??!?! Horrible. YOU WOULDN'T BE ONLINE IF YOUR MOM OR GRANDMA JUST DIED, YOU DOLT. And whenever someone tries to confront this user about this, they fail to reply to them, and have failed to reply to me as well. It's horrible.
@Luvida

Seriously though too... Making up that your mom/grandma died in order to get dragons!??!?! Horrible. YOU WOULDN'T BE ONLINE IF YOUR MOM OR GRANDMA JUST DIED, YOU DOLT. And whenever someone tries to confront this user about this, they fail to reply to them, and have failed to reply to me as well. It's horrible.
dewTQIE.png
@kalybaly

I agree, when I read the part where they lied about the death of a loved one, I actually felt sick! I really couldn't believe my eyes. A few days ago and today even I got LUCKY to find the dragons I have that have the runes gene in the AH. They weren't cheap either. I don't remember the prices, but they were definitely over 20k. Heck, the dragons I got with pearl in their coloring altogether cost me 70k, first two(unknowing they were brother and sister) being nocturnes and having cherub and glimmer, one having the primary the color and vice versa, and the third having pearl thylacine and surprisingly only 10k. It's all about looking around, ya know? I even found Ghost(triple obsidian and named after the old Pokemon Lavender Town ghost Sprite) who is perfect really cheaply.
@kalybaly

I agree, when I read the part where they lied about the death of a loved one, I actually felt sick! I really couldn't believe my eyes. A few days ago and today even I got LUCKY to find the dragons I have that have the runes gene in the AH. They weren't cheap either. I don't remember the prices, but they were definitely over 20k. Heck, the dragons I got with pearl in their coloring altogether cost me 70k, first two(unknowing they were brother and sister) being nocturnes and having cherub and glimmer, one having the primary the color and vice versa, and the third having pearl thylacine and surprisingly only 10k. It's all about looking around, ya know? I even found Ghost(triple obsidian and named after the old Pokemon Lavender Town ghost Sprite) who is perfect really cheaply.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 171 172