Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Bog Babies in the Works!
1 2 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172
@DivineLush

Yeah they look like little barnacles!
@DivineLush

Yeah they look like little barnacles!
P5dRHZ6.png
@DivineLush

Two eggs hatched!
They're the Unnamed's in my lair~
@DivineLush

Two eggs hatched!
They're the Unnamed's in my lair~

hgDyWbQ.png

DLXi1Mq.png
@Emalmagate

those are some lovely babs!!

I am totally cool with you keeping both of them, I am hurting for lair space atm (15 eggs hatching from nest on xmas!!!), and any dergs I get right now are going to end up as part of plagues dom push the first week of jan, if you are also hurting for space, no prob, just send over whichever you like less and meh studdette :P
@Emalmagate

those are some lovely babs!!

I am totally cool with you keeping both of them, I am hurting for lair space atm (15 eggs hatching from nest on xmas!!!), and any dergs I get right now are going to end up as part of plagues dom push the first week of jan, if you are also hurting for space, no prob, just send over whichever you like less and meh studdette :P
H01Ejx7.png
@Emalmagate

I'd like My dragon back please, its been a few days since the nest hatched.....
@Emalmagate

I'd like My dragon back please, its been a few days since the nest hatched.....
H01Ejx7.png
Since this is p much dead and I doubt people will respond... I just wanna know who your favorite boggle babies are that you've gotten!!! I LOVE the breed and I'm just curious to see who's got cute babs from this!!!
Since this is p much dead and I doubt people will respond... I just wanna know who your favorite boggle babies are that you've gotten!!! I LOVE the breed and I'm just curious to see who's got cute babs from this!!!
dewTQIE.png
Thank you for everyone who participated in this thread!! It's totally dead now so... Just kinda putting this out here as a sendoff. This was a lot of fun and I'm glad you guys were mostly super cool to each other. I couldn't have asked for more enthusiastic and cool people on this thread~!!!

Until next time... Toodles!!!
Thank you for everyone who participated in this thread!! It's totally dead now so... Just kinda putting this out here as a sendoff. This was a lot of fun and I'm glad you guys were mostly super cool to each other. I couldn't have asked for more enthusiastic and cool people on this thread~!!!

Until next time... Toodles!!!
dewTQIE.png
1 2 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172