Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 614 615 616 617 618 ... 753 754
How do dragons who are breed changed into Pearlcatchers obtain a pearl?
How do dragons who are breed changed into Pearlcatchers obtain a pearl?
TSOSr8P.pngVXoLRWi.png
I was wondering, for a friend of mine trying to level up alchemy, if there will ever be more cauldrons brought into Baldwin's area?

Because in trying to save treasure for some of the pricier creations, such as Genes and the new Breed items, my friend is mostly stuck with just melting things down and at 15 experience per an item it is going to take them a while before they even reach level 16 to make the Bogsneak Scroll or Egg.
I was wondering, for a friend of mine trying to level up alchemy, if there will ever be more cauldrons brought into Baldwin's area?

Because in trying to save treasure for some of the pricier creations, such as Genes and the new Breed items, my friend is mostly stuck with just melting things down and at 15 experience per an item it is going to take them a while before they even reach level 16 to make the Bogsneak Scroll or Egg.
I've been wondering about this- Eventually in the Coliseum, will we have low-medium-high level venues for each element so everybody will have an easier chance getting holiday currency/chests even though they aren't at the level to get to the (currently) ideal locations?

For example, at the moment some newbies couldn't possibly have dragons strong enough to tackle the Crystal Pools to have the optimal shard-gathering experience. However, perhaps they might have dragons strong enough to tackle a Arcane venue at the same difficulty of, say, the Scorched Forest.
Or, on the other hand, experienced players with a high-level team being made to grind the Scorched Forest even though the drop rates for embers aren't nearly as good as a higher level venue, but due to the much more significant numbers of Fire opponents there compared to other venues, they need to grind there instead.

While on the topic, will the other Coli venues ever get put in the Encyclopedia? >w>
I've been wondering about this- Eventually in the Coliseum, will we have low-medium-high level venues for each element so everybody will have an easier chance getting holiday currency/chests even though they aren't at the level to get to the (currently) ideal locations?

For example, at the moment some newbies couldn't possibly have dragons strong enough to tackle the Crystal Pools to have the optimal shard-gathering experience. However, perhaps they might have dragons strong enough to tackle a Arcane venue at the same difficulty of, say, the Scorched Forest.
Or, on the other hand, experienced players with a high-level team being made to grind the Scorched Forest even though the drop rates for embers aren't nearly as good as a higher level venue, but due to the much more significant numbers of Fire opponents there compared to other venues, they need to grind there instead.

While on the topic, will the other Coli venues ever get put in the Encyclopedia? >w>
sQ35KLV.png
I like pings
Can we expect new breeds to be released with more frequency now?
Can we expect new breeds to be released with more frequency now?
Okay so if Pipp and Tripp are Swipp's daughters, who is their mother? Is it another dragon at the trading post? Or did Swipp just find some unhatched eggs and claim them as his children?
Okay so if Pipp and Tripp are Swipp's daughters, who is their mother? Is it another dragon at the trading post? Or did Swipp just find some unhatched eggs and claim them as his children?
Yi8U9eL.pngX4Rja7n.pngYi8U9eL.png
8RAJoZx.gif +3 hours FR time
how do you guys determine which questions get answered in the Q&A?
how do you guys determine which questions get answered in the Q&A?
|| FRT+3 // qYSSJxb.png he-him-his f2oOlJA.png // College Student ||
What are the favourite breeds of the FR staff? :o
What are the favourite breeds of the FR staff? :o
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
I was wondering...

The Bogsneaks are not a deity-based dragon, obviously, since they were Created by a Cauldron accident.

So how do Bogsneaks feel about deities? I mean, some dragons have an affinity to their deity they were created by/had origin with... and some dragons are close with their Flight-specific deity...

What about Bogsneaks? Would they be confused? Anti-Deity? ???
I was wondering...

The Bogsneaks are not a deity-based dragon, obviously, since they were Created by a Cauldron accident.

So how do Bogsneaks feel about deities? I mean, some dragons have an affinity to their deity they were created by/had origin with... and some dragons are close with their Flight-specific deity...

What about Bogsneaks? Would they be confused? Anti-Deity? ???
Would it be possible for an athiest dragon to exist? As in, one who doesn't believe that the elemental magics are influenced by the supposed existence of relating deities?
Would it be possible for an athiest dragon to exist? As in, one who doesn't believe that the elemental magics are influenced by the supposed existence of relating deities?
QjxN3Ta.jpg
What is the lore behind new breeds? Were they created by deities or other powerful entity and implanted into Sorneith? Were they always there, but we never discovered them (like Nocturnes)?
What is the lore behind new breeds? Were they created by deities or other powerful entity and implanted into Sorneith? Were they always there, but we never discovered them (like Nocturnes)?
lightvs1.png
Step forth, adventurous stranger in search of the unknown.
Fear not descending darkness, but remember the light that shone.
lightvs1.png
1 2 ... 614 615 616 617 618 ... 753 754