Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 615 616 617 618 619 ... 753 754
So is Baldwin like a new deity or something? Cuz he kinda-sorta created Bogsneaks.... Do Boggies worship the alchemist or what?
So is Baldwin like a new deity or something? Cuz he kinda-sorta created Bogsneaks.... Do Boggies worship the alchemist or what?
ink2.png 20
fr+0
Are you planning on doing another 'Rare' breed to side with the Wildclaws and Coatls? If so, is it possible that we can get a sneak peek of said breed (maybe not something obvious that will ruin the surprise like a full image, maybe something more subtle, like a silhouette)?
Are you planning on doing another 'Rare' breed to side with the Wildclaws and Coatls? If so, is it possible that we can get a sneak peek of said breed (maybe not something obvious that will ruin the surprise like a full image, maybe something more subtle, like a silhouette)?
BcRJQQl.png
So what happens to hatchlings that are exalted? Do the sprites take care of them? Is there a diety daycare service?
So what happens to hatchlings that are exalted? Do the sprites take care of them? Is there a diety daycare service?
tumblr_odrv7zakOd1v1li10o1_400.png Doing Art for Apparel. See examples on my dragons!
Are there any official size comparison charts for the different breeds on Flight Rising? I know that certain breeds are way bigger or way smaller than others, and that there are some fan-made charts, but it would be nice to get official size charts... for science purposes...
Are there any official size comparison charts for the different breeds on Flight Rising? I know that certain breeds are way bigger or way smaller than others, and that there are some fan-made charts, but it would be nice to get official size charts... for science purposes...
What is the point of all the item art updates? Like so many things are different it's hard to figure out what's what.
What is the point of all the item art updates? Like so many things are different it's hard to figure out what's what.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
Will we ever find out who is outfitting fallen streaks with armor and why? Is it the Beastclans? Is the Arcanist bored and just doing this for giggles?
Will we ever find out who is outfitting fallen streaks with armor and why? Is it the Beastclans? Is the Arcanist bored and just doing this for giggles?
Are there humans ..?
I mean like, think of a player-- would they be an overseer type thing [See; In fallout shelter]
Or, can one assume you are 'with' your dragons?
Or just a non-entity that is lucky enough to watch...?
Are there humans ..?
I mean like, think of a player-- would they be an overseer type thing [See; In fallout shelter]
Or, can one assume you are 'with' your dragons?
Or just a non-entity that is lucky enough to watch...?
RrT8i.gif 9Atxn.gif Qcf6I.gif
Where in Sornieth is the trading post actually situated?

Because of the colour of the grass I keep thinking the Winswept Plateau or Sunbeam Ruins, and if its in a pacific region some dragons must travel very far to get there. I thought that maybe it changed location every now and again, though after reading the Bogsneak mutation it sounds as though its always in the same location.
Where in Sornieth is the trading post actually situated?

Because of the colour of the grass I keep thinking the Winswept Plateau or Sunbeam Ruins, and if its in a pacific region some dragons must travel very far to get there. I thought that maybe it changed location every now and again, though after reading the Bogsneak mutation it sounds as though its always in the same location.
Returning to FR after a long hiatus
How big are the sprites, in terms of dragon size? Are they fae sized? Imperial sized? Bogsneak sized?

because if they're smaller than faes...the deities must have entourages in the millions to be able to even see them. an imperial definitely wouldn't see them

<wind sprite, wind sprite, are you there? i can hear you somewhere near my back leg, but where are you?>
How big are the sprites, in terms of dragon size? Are they fae sized? Imperial sized? Bogsneak sized?

because if they're smaller than faes...the deities must have entourages in the millions to be able to even see them. an imperial definitely wouldn't see them

<wind sprite, wind sprite, are you there? i can hear you somewhere near my back leg, but where are you?>
30286044_7AffP3W60irfkEb.pngjt3PpxV.png
So due to his power to literally just create brand new dragons can we assume Baldwin is going to be the next deity?
The Transmuter
(This is only mostly a joke because so far he's just about on par with the other deities in terms of creating breeds)
So due to his power to literally just create brand new dragons can we assume Baldwin is going to be the next deity?
The Transmuter
(This is only mostly a joke because so far he's just about on par with the other deities in terms of creating breeds)
3427.png3427.png3427.png
1 2 ... 615 616 617 618 619 ... 753 754