Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | •MoonRiseGraphics•Graphics&More
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 73 74
bump
bump
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
@firlalaith Hi! Sorry it took so long to finish, I've had a lot on my plate and had some computer troubles. I hope you like it! [img]http://i.imgur.com/OaPm87W.png[/img]
@firlalaith

Hi! Sorry it took so long to finish, I've had a lot on my plate and had some computer troubles. I hope you like it!

OaPm87W.png
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
@TheMythril It's okay, it was worth the wait. I love it!

edit: I'm uploading it to my flight rising tumblr. I'll link to to this thread.
@TheMythril It's okay, it was worth the wait. I love it!

edit: I'm uploading it to my flight rising tumblr. I'll link to to this thread.
bump! ^^
bump! ^^
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@firlalaith

Glad you like it!
@firlalaith

Glad you like it!
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
@TheMythril

Could I reserve that second availability on the trainer sprites for a Simple Sprite?

Refs There's a few variances but feel free to mix and match or choose any one you'd like.

And I'm not picky about which sprite base you choose, I offer some variety so you have options between which will be easiest.

Sprite Base 1

Sprite Base 2

Sprite Base 3

Let me know when to send the payment over! Thanks!
@TheMythril

Could I reserve that second availability on the trainer sprites for a Simple Sprite?

Refs There's a few variances but feel free to mix and match or choose any one you'd like.

And I'm not picky about which sprite base you choose, I offer some variety so you have options between which will be easiest.

Sprite Base 1

Sprite Base 2

Sprite Base 3

@Antlrs

Hey I am availiable to take your order but do you mind filing out the order form? It helps me keep things more organized!

[Link]
@Antlrs

Hey I am availiable to take your order but do you mind filing out the order form? It helps me keep things more organized!

[Link]
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
@cnicht Here is your order! Thank you again!! [img]http://i.imgur.com/OXKYHrl.png[/img]
@cnicht

Here is your order! Thank you again!!

OXKYHrl.png
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
@TheMythril hiya there, I would love to order an emblem.

Art Classification: Rune stone, you help to design
Notes about the order: I would like you to use the official as the base and add wings on left and right. Colour is the Arcane colour + shadow (dark purple colour)
Total treasure/gems owed: 360k t
@TheMythril hiya there, I would love to order an emblem.

Art Classification: Rune stone, you help to design
Notes about the order: I would like you to use the official as the base and add wings on left and right. Colour is the Arcane colour + shadow (dark purple colour)
Total treasure/gems owed: 360k t
tumblr_oiq1wlsZ8L1u402sco1_500.png
@TheMythril

Art Classification: Simple Trainer Sprite
Notes about the order: Refs There's a few variances but feel free to mix and match or choose any one you'd like.

Sprite Base 1

Sprite Base 2

Sprite Base 3

Total treasure/gems owed: 120kt

@TheMythril

Art Classification: Simple Trainer Sprite
Notes about the order: Refs There's a few variances but feel free to mix and match or choose any one you'd like.

Sprite Base 1

Sprite Base 2

Sprite Base 3

Total treasure/gems owed: 120kt

1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 73 74