Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 ... 3173 3174
Is the Wildclaw breedchange retired? It's not in the marketplace any more, isn't it?
Is the Wildclaw breedchange retired? It's not in the marketplace any more, isn't it?
@Leopardenauge It's cycled out right now, but it will come back eventually.
@Leopardenauge It's cycled out right now, but it will come back eventually.
@rooty

So they'll make the new colors look less shiny? That's unfortunate.
@rooty

So they'll make the new colors look less shiny? That's unfortunate.
@Shazam That's the plan, afaik
@Shazam That's the plan, afaik
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
If you accidentally use the wrong email address when sending a Contact Us (like say... the email connected to your mom's FR account instead) is there a chance of it causing you, them, or both of you to lose your accounts?

I feel like it wouldn't but my anxiety is making me worried either way so I figured I'd ask. ='D
If you accidentally use the wrong email address when sending a Contact Us (like say... the email connected to your mom's FR account instead) is there a chance of it causing you, them, or both of you to lose your accounts?

I feel like it wouldn't but my anxiety is making me worried either way so I figured I'd ask. ='D
@BinaryDelusions

Nope. One error - like accidentally being logged in on a different account won't get you instabanned. Errors can happen - especially when living together and using the same devices. Just try to stay on your account and watch what you do and on whose account you do stuff. If you find yourself on the wrong end of your dragons log out and use your own accountinfo. As long as you don't play for your mother such little things should not be a problem.
@BinaryDelusions

Nope. One error - like accidentally being logged in on a different account won't get you instabanned. Errors can happen - especially when living together and using the same devices. Just try to stay on your account and watch what you do and on whose account you do stuff. If you find yourself on the wrong end of your dragons log out and use your own accountinfo. As long as you don't play for your mother such little things should not be a problem.
@Ismaiel
Thank you!
@Ismaiel
Thank you!
I went to name a dragon I recently bought, and it's telling me the name isn't allowed? I'm not sure why??

I wanted to name it IC 2118, which is the former name of the Witch Head nebula.

I'm not sure why it's not allowed? I tried it with a hyphen and it still told me that it wasn't allowed.
Is it because of the space?
I went to name a dragon I recently bought, and it's telling me the name isn't allowed? I'm not sure why??

I wanted to name it IC 2118, which is the former name of the Witch Head nebula.

I'm not sure why it's not allowed? I tried it with a hyphen and it still told me that it wasn't allowed.
Is it because of the space?
54903613_BfOznXPD7fp3QHV.gif qbj5aU6.gif ?PTfL=party_xy.png
@Deki Names can only contain letters. No spaces, symbols or numbers :c
@Deki Names can only contain letters. No spaces, symbols or numbers :c
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin
What? That's ridiculous. > . > Oh well, thank you!
@Lonin
What? That's ridiculous. > . > Oh well, thank you!
54903613_BfOznXPD7fp3QHV.gif qbj5aU6.gif ?PTfL=party_xy.png
1 2 ... 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 ... 3173 3174