Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 ... 3192 3193
@Dorothy Has the person been active in other ways (posting on the forums, feeding their dragons, posting on DA, etc.)?

If not, it's entirely possible they could be dealing with something IRL that keeps them from playing or checking messages, but either way 6-7 months is a loooong time and you can't be expected to wait forever. I'd try giving them one final notice, one last deadline, and if they still don't respond by then... well, you did warn them.
@Dorothy Has the person been active in other ways (posting on the forums, feeding their dragons, posting on DA, etc.)?

If not, it's entirely possible they could be dealing with something IRL that keeps them from playing or checking messages, but either way 6-7 months is a loooong time and you can't be expected to wait forever. I'd try giving them one final notice, one last deadline, and if they still don't respond by then... well, you did warn them.
I figured I'd have to ask before doing anything stupid.
is it alright to make adoptables based on the "defeated dragon" poses from the coli? they will be based on that and will give CLEAR credit to FR for the actual posing! but it will obviously be drawn in my own style and I won't be tracing or anything, just the pose being the same.
I really wanted to make sure it was alright before getting into trouble. ;o;
I figured I'd have to ask before doing anything stupid.
is it alright to make adoptables based on the "defeated dragon" poses from the coli? they will be based on that and will give CLEAR credit to FR for the actual posing! but it will obviously be drawn in my own style and I won't be tracing or anything, just the pose being the same.
I really wanted to make sure it was alright before getting into trouble. ;o;
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan

probably better to send a contact us to the admins so that they can clear up if you can use it or not. I don't think any user or mod can give you a 100% right answer.
@Fellefan

probably better to send a contact us to the admins so that they can clear up if you can use it or not. I don't think any user or mod can give you a 100% right answer.
@Ismaiel
will do that then, thank you~
@Ismaiel
will do that then, thank you~
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Riedy This is a custom recolor of [item=Leafy Gladeboughs] made just for fun, e.g. to use the picture in bios. It's not an actually existing official FR item
@Riedy This is a custom recolor of

Leafy Gladeboughs
made just for fun, e.g. to use the picture in bios. It's not an actually existing official FR item
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
I'm just wondering, is it an art error or not that Mirrors don't have Skink marking on their faces? I mean every other breed does but Mirrors have two other genes{Petals adn Speckle) that don't have face markings.
I'm just wondering, is it an art error or not that Mirrors don't have Skink marking on their faces? I mean every other breed does but Mirrors have two other genes{Petals adn Speckle) that don't have face markings.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
Hi guys. Bit new and have been scouring the forums, looking to see if I could find some dargons to breed. I had a question, though. I often see people listing their dragons for ____ amount, but I rarely ever see what CURRENCY they are referring to. Is it more common to ask for gems, or treasure for dragons?
Hi guys. Bit new and have been scouring the forums, looking to see if I could find some dargons to breed. I had a question, though. I often see people listing their dragons for ____ amount, but I rarely ever see what CURRENCY they are referring to. Is it more common to ask for gems, or treasure for dragons?
Hi! I was wondering how to trade? The only other 'pet adoption' site I'm experienced with is ChickenSmoothie, though I do understand that it's vastly different from FR.
If I want a dragon from another player, how would I go about initiating a trade? Thank you!
Hi! I was wondering how to trade? The only other 'pet adoption' site I'm experienced with is ChickenSmoothie, though I do understand that it's vastly different from FR.
If I want a dragon from another player, how would I go about initiating a trade? Thank you!
Random tiny thing, but do you get some kind of notifications if a Tidal Trouble puzzle you submitted gets added to the game?
Random tiny thing, but do you get some kind of notifications if a Tidal Trouble puzzle you submitted gets added to the game?
ice_rune_50x50.png ICEWARDEN_sig.png
@Muskratte
Generally speaking, people ask for treasure, but sometimes gems too. Context is important. If they only want 7, that's gems. No one would sell a dragon on the forums for 7 treasure, it's a ridiculously low amount. If they want 75,000, that's treasure, I don't think anyone on FR even has 75,000 gems.

Sometimes these currencies are indicated by (t) and (g). (kt) means "thousand treasure".

i.e.
15kt = 15,000 treasure.
22g = 22 gems.

@thisisforobc
Trading dragons is done through the Crossroads (CR for short), located on the left side of the page under Shop. This is the only way to transfer dragons from one account to another, but items (like familiars and food) can be transferred via Crossroads or a regular private message. Be sure to use a One-way CR for donations and gifts, and a Two-way CR for sales and trades.
@Muskratte
Generally speaking, people ask for treasure, but sometimes gems too. Context is important. If they only want 7, that's gems. No one would sell a dragon on the forums for 7 treasure, it's a ridiculously low amount. If they want 75,000, that's treasure, I don't think anyone on FR even has 75,000 gems.

Sometimes these currencies are indicated by (t) and (g). (kt) means "thousand treasure".

i.e.
15kt = 15,000 treasure.
22g = 22 gems.

@thisisforobc
Trading dragons is done through the Crossroads (CR for short), located on the left side of the page under Shop. This is the only way to transfer dragons from one account to another, but items (like familiars and food) can be transferred via Crossroads or a regular private message. Be sure to use a One-way CR for donations and gifts, and a Two-way CR for sales and trades.
1fTWTjV.png
1 2 ... 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 ... 3192 3193