Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free dergs for all! [Constantly updated]
1 2 3 4 5
Sooo, I'm lazy, and i want/ need to get rid of some of my dragons... i'm giving away every unnamed dragon on my 3 & 4 Page (al of them come after my two gene-ones~)
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=196048&page=3
Doesn't matter if you're a "veteran player" or a newbie, as long as you give it a lovin' home :>

Edit:
-(Sep. 24) Hatched a new bunch! feel free to ask for anyon of the new guys ^^
-(Sep. 21) I need to get rid of a lot of dragons realy fast! I'll hatch 15 new dergs on the 23th and need a lot of space (which i can't buy since I used my last treasure for Genes and accents o/)
So every unnamed dragon on page 3 & 4 that is not adopted till then will be sold for below fodder price (so they'll probably be exalted... 99% sure) If one of the remaining guys catches Your fancy, get him/her now or they'll be sacrificed to a random deity exalted :x
-(Sep. 17) Two new Floofbabies available, gonna hatch 7 eggs tomorow ( I really need some space guys! ;o;
-(Sep.14) Hatched some new dergs today, check out the 4th page!
Sooo, I'm lazy, and i want/ need to get rid of some of my dragons... i'm giving away every unnamed dragon on my 3 & 4 Page (al of them come after my two gene-ones~)
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=196048&page=3
Doesn't matter if you're a "veteran player" or a newbie, as long as you give it a lovin' home :>

Edit:
-(Sep. 24) Hatched a new bunch! feel free to ask for anyon of the new guys ^^
-(Sep. 21) I need to get rid of a lot of dragons realy fast! I'll hatch 15 new dergs on the 23th and need a lot of space (which i can't buy since I used my last treasure for Genes and accents o/)
So every unnamed dragon on page 3 & 4 that is not adopted till then will be sold for below fodder price (so they'll probably be exalted... 99% sure) If one of the remaining guys catches Your fancy, get him/her now or they'll be sacrificed to a random deity exalted :x
-(Sep. 17) Two new Floofbabies available, gonna hatch 7 eggs tomorow ( I really need some space guys! ;o;
-(Sep.14) Hatched some new dergs today, check out the 4th page!
tumblr_nonnjrCJjU1uw8pgho1_500.png
@SpaceDorito22 may i adopt one of the blue dragons on the very last page?
@SpaceDorito22 may i adopt one of the blue dragons on the very last page?
vJXpd.gif
@SpaceDorito22 I was looking around the "free dragons" topics for a newbie friend of mine and happened to stumble across this one! I'm no newbie, but I like the Plum/Garnet/Blood Nocturne, if you're willing to part with her! XD
@SpaceDorito22 I was looking around the "free dragons" topics for a newbie friend of mine and happened to stumble across this one! I'm no newbie, but I like the Plum/Garnet/Blood Nocturne, if you're willing to part with her! XD
mGBJ0tP.png
@CelestialNarwhal
@ShadmeTheAngel
I sent both of you a CR! :)
@CelestialNarwhal
@ShadmeTheAngel
I sent both of you a CR! :)
@SpaceDoriro22 May I have the female Imperial? Cherub, Seraph, Underbelly thank you.
@SpaceDoriro22 May I have the female Imperial? Cherub, Seraph, Underbelly thank you.
fwvPppZ.gif
I'd love to give either of the imperial males (silver x silver) on page 3 a home!
I'd love to give either of the imperial males (silver x silver) on page 3 a home!
734M7av.gifKjBsaRm.gifHAt2wei.png94VOsTg.pngk64EReR.pngUnUmeeB.pngqTa3NTP.pngrwflj4U.pnggyhL9fY.pngGqNGHoq.pngKSZWpkc.pngimage.pnghZXQTfj.pngB18_R.pngPxq84Xl.gif
@SpaceDorito22 I would love to adopt any of the males you would like to part with (especally if they have blue colouring) :)
@SpaceDorito22 I would love to adopt any of the males you would like to part with (especally if they have blue colouring) :)
@SpaceDorito22 Is this one available? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26674131] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/266742/26674131_350.png[/img] [/url
@SpaceDorito22

Is this one available?

26674131_350.png
[/url
@spacedorito22

Is alice avalible? :0
@spacedorito22

Is alice avalible? :0
@Dragonley
@pyrotech2
@stasiastclair
@CannibalFluffs
I sent all of you a CR just now :>

@Limbic
Sorry to dissapoint you, but Alice is one of my Lore Dragons and not up for grabs :/
@Dragonley
@pyrotech2
@stasiastclair
@CannibalFluffs
I sent all of you a CR just now :>

@Limbic
Sorry to dissapoint you, but Alice is one of my Lore Dragons and not up for grabs :/
1 2 3 4 5