Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Least Favorite Popular Ships?
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
I'm a person who ships almost everything and anything...but there's just certain ships that I can't stand due to the fanbase surrounding it or it just rubs me the wrong way.

-Destiel. Probably the biggest one I have, used to ship it when I first joined the Supernatural fandom, but now it just seems like people are using as a stupid excuse to harass others and the actors of the show. I do realize not all the shippers are this way but oh my gosh I've literally received death threats for not shipping this it's ridiculous.

- Any IRL ship. I joke about IRL ships all the time but I don't quite understand the people who legit think the two actors/actresses/youtubers/etc. should get together it seems pretty weird and disrespectful, especially if those people already have families.

- Johnlock. Okay so I don't absolutely hate this ship as much as Destiel, I understand why some people ship it. But most fans want it to be canon and I cannot see that ever happening when Sherlock is well...Sherlock. I love their relationship as friends and friends only and don't see why it should ever turn into a legit romantic relationship.

There's a few others that I can't seem to think of at the moment but I'm going to put a note on here that people are allowed to ship whatever they please, even if you consider it gross or unlikely or even triggering. Just because someone ships something that in real life would be morally wrong does NOT make them a bad person. All ships, excluding some, are purely fictional. The situations people put the characters in are not actually hurting anyone. Don't like the ship? Simply don't read anything that has to do with it. People are allowed to have differing opinions on your interests.

Now if you've read all of my rambling, have a nice day <3
I'm a person who ships almost everything and anything...but there's just certain ships that I can't stand due to the fanbase surrounding it or it just rubs me the wrong way.

-Destiel. Probably the biggest one I have, used to ship it when I first joined the Supernatural fandom, but now it just seems like people are using as a stupid excuse to harass others and the actors of the show. I do realize not all the shippers are this way but oh my gosh I've literally received death threats for not shipping this it's ridiculous.

- Any IRL ship. I joke about IRL ships all the time but I don't quite understand the people who legit think the two actors/actresses/youtubers/etc. should get together it seems pretty weird and disrespectful, especially if those people already have families.

- Johnlock. Okay so I don't absolutely hate this ship as much as Destiel, I understand why some people ship it. But most fans want it to be canon and I cannot see that ever happening when Sherlock is well...Sherlock. I love their relationship as friends and friends only and don't see why it should ever turn into a legit romantic relationship.

There's a few others that I can't seem to think of at the moment but I'm going to put a note on here that people are allowed to ship whatever they please, even if you consider it gross or unlikely or even triggering. Just because someone ships something that in real life would be morally wrong does NOT make them a bad person. All ships, excluding some, are purely fictional. The situations people put the characters in are not actually hurting anyone. Don't like the ship? Simply don't read anything that has to do with it. People are allowed to have differing opinions on your interests.

Now if you've read all of my rambling, have a nice day <3
Any ship that isn't canon
Including IRL ships (which honestly just freak me out.)

I'm NOT a shipper

The only ship I ship is the friendship. |D
Any ship that isn't canon
Including IRL ships (which honestly just freak me out.)

I'm NOT a shipper

The only ship I ship is the friendship. |D
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
I tend not to be a shipper of anything, like even with canon ships I'm usually just "eh", but ones that I particularly don't like that I see LOADS of art for are Morgoth/Sauron and Maedhros/Fingon. The former just annoys me, not particularly sure why, but the latter ticks me off because they're first cousins, and it was laid out by Tolkien that Elves avoid relationships with relatives that close.
I tend not to be a shipper of anything, like even with canon ships I'm usually just "eh", but ones that I particularly don't like that I see LOADS of art for are Morgoth/Sauron and Maedhros/Fingon. The former just annoys me, not particularly sure why, but the latter ticks me off because they're first cousins, and it was laid out by Tolkien that Elves avoid relationships with relatives that close.
T5GEBka.png
Overwatch:
WidowTracer - Nope. Nope nope nope. Not healthy at all unless it's majorly crack. Tracer deserves a healthy relationship kthx.
Hanzo/McCree - I just don't get it.
Reaper/S76 - No.

SnK:
Eren and Levi

Homestuck:
Tavris - Unhealthy bad bad bad
Gamrezi - Like Tavris, canonically abusive.
Gamzee and anyone because he is literally the worst.
Davekat
JohnDave
JohnKat
Any "cest" pairings
Nepkat

Undertale:
Asgore and Toriel with anyone but each other. They can reconcile or not, but I don't like any of the other pairings because they make no sense.
I actually don't really like any of the Undertale ships. They don't feel right.
Alphys and Undyne are ok but I'm not super into it. They're cute but. Shrugs. I'm not against it but I'm not invested.

Lok
Makorra. Mako with anyone really. He needs to do a lot more growing up before he's ready to be in a relationship with anyone.
Bopal. Bolin with anyone. He's so self absorbed and immature.
Makorra again for emphasis. Cut that toxic "He earned the girl" crap right out. He didn't earn anything and he isn't owed a love interest for being a broody male character who eventually got a little bit of development. It's not the end of the world that the main male doesn't end up with a girl on his arm.

There are probably more but I'm tired.
Overwatch:
WidowTracer - Nope. Nope nope nope. Not healthy at all unless it's majorly crack. Tracer deserves a healthy relationship kthx.
Hanzo/McCree - I just don't get it.
Reaper/S76 - No.

SnK:
Eren and Levi

Homestuck:
Tavris - Unhealthy bad bad bad
Gamrezi - Like Tavris, canonically abusive.
Gamzee and anyone because he is literally the worst.
Davekat
JohnDave
JohnKat
Any "cest" pairings
Nepkat

Undertale:
Asgore and Toriel with anyone but each other. They can reconcile or not, but I don't like any of the other pairings because they make no sense.
I actually don't really like any of the Undertale ships. They don't feel right.
Alphys and Undyne are ok but I'm not super into it. They're cute but. Shrugs. I'm not against it but I'm not invested.

Lok
Makorra. Mako with anyone really. He needs to do a lot more growing up before he's ready to be in a relationship with anyone.
Bopal. Bolin with anyone. He's so self absorbed and immature.
Makorra again for emphasis. Cut that toxic "He earned the girl" crap right out. He didn't earn anything and he isn't owed a love interest for being a broody male character who eventually got a little bit of development. It's not the end of the world that the main male doesn't end up with a girl on his arm.

There are probably more but I'm tired.
Luan_1.png
Signature by the ever talented SpaceOrchid
[size=2]In general, most (meaning like 98% of) M/M ships; I gravitate towards femslash and the M/M ships tend to be the most popular. I don't [i]hate[/i] the ships per say (that's a very strong word), but I either don't have any strong feelings for 'em or I just don't care all that much. I tend to get attached to only one or two ships within a fandom, and all the others kind of fall to the wayside, haha. But specifically, [b]Overwatch:[/b] The only ships I follow religiously are Pharmercy, Anahardt, and Mercy/Tracer (and very, very occasionally, Mercymaker). I dislike Widowtracer with a passion and don't care for any M/M ships. [s]The true OTP is Sombra/a release date though[/s] [b]SnK:[/b] Same deal with Overwatch, I only really followed Yumikuri and Petrahan (and sometimes Eren/Petra) and didn't care for anyone else, but anyone/Levi made me run for the hills as I disliked Levi as a character. I'm not really in to SnK these days, though. [b]Hetalia:[/b] When I was into it years ago (I was like 12 okay), literally none of the popular ships. I unironically shipped RusBel, SwissLiech, BelHun, and literally every femslash pair you could think of. [b]Bleach:[/b] Ichihime, Renruki, and Ulquiorra/anyone. I only really cared for Ichiruki and Ishihime. [b]OPM:[/b] Saitama/Genos. I ship Saitama/Fubuki with the force of a thousand blizzards, though. [s]I've never actually watched the show lmao[/s] [b]Dragon Age:[/b] I've never gotten attached to or romanced any of the extremely-well-liked males in any of the DA games (Alistair, Zevran, Anders, Fenris, Cullen, etc). Always went for the girls in my DA playthroughs (Leliana, Isabela, Josephine). [quote name="Hawktalon" date=2016-06-07 20:13:37] Stucky. Gay pairings between obviously straight characters rubs me the wrong way (and visa versa). Like, there is literally no way that would EVER work. They're friends. End of discussion. Why do fandoms always have to take things too far? [/quote] [size=2]HONESTLY THOUGH platonic ships are where it's at. I love me some 100% pure best friends. I hate having shoehorned in romances between friends more than I hate being sniped by Widowmaker in Overwatch. In the end I don't care who anyone ships, that's not my business. Ship what you want, it's fiction.
In general, most (meaning like 98% of) M/M ships; I gravitate towards femslash and the M/M ships tend to be the most popular. I don't hate the ships per say (that's a very strong word), but I either don't have any strong feelings for 'em or I just don't care all that much.

I tend to get attached to only one or two ships within a fandom, and all the others kind of fall to the wayside, haha. But specifically,

Overwatch:
The only ships I follow religiously are Pharmercy, Anahardt, and Mercy/Tracer (and very, very occasionally, Mercymaker). I dislike Widowtracer with a passion and don't care for any M/M ships. The true OTP is Sombra/a release date though

SnK:
Same deal with Overwatch, I only really followed Yumikuri and Petrahan (and sometimes Eren/Petra) and didn't care for anyone else, but anyone/Levi made me run for the hills as I disliked Levi as a character. I'm not really in to SnK these days, though.

Hetalia:
When I was into it years ago (I was like 12 okay), literally none of the popular ships. I unironically shipped RusBel, SwissLiech, BelHun, and literally every femslash pair you could think of.

Bleach:
Ichihime, Renruki, and Ulquiorra/anyone. I only really cared for Ichiruki and Ishihime.

OPM:
Saitama/Genos. I ship Saitama/Fubuki with the force of a thousand blizzards, though. I've never actually watched the show lmao

Dragon Age:
I've never gotten attached to or romanced any of the extremely-well-liked males in any of the DA games (Alistair, Zevran, Anders, Fenris, Cullen, etc). Always went for the girls in my DA playthroughs (Leliana, Isabela, Josephine).

Hawktalon wrote on 2016-06-07:
Stucky. Gay pairings between obviously straight characters rubs me the wrong way (and visa versa). Like, there is literally no way that would EVER work. They're friends. End of discussion. Why do fandoms always have to take things too far?

HONESTLY THOUGH platonic ships are where it's at. I love me some 100% pure best friends. I hate having shoehorned in romances between friends more than I hate being sniped by Widowmaker in Overwatch.

In the end I don't care who anyone ships, that's not my business. Ship what you want, it's fiction.
All of them. I'm not really big on shipping unless it's platonic. But there are a few things that I especially don't like.

One is shipping real people because that's creepy and weird to me. Some minor stuff like joking around that two people make a cute couple or whatever is one thing but explicit fanart and fanfiction sorta crosses a line for me.

And the other one is Reylo. It literally makes me want to vomit. Online, it's easy enough to ignore but I cosplay Kylo, and it's a little trickier in real life when people come up to you going on about it and/or trying to kiss you. For me, it's not the worst because I can make people leave me alone, but I know some of the other Kylos are more timid and might not deal with it as well. And it's always Reylo shippers. Kylux shippers are actually pretty chill. They at least ask if I'm interested in talking about that sort of thing or about posing for pictures.
All of them. I'm not really big on shipping unless it's platonic. But there are a few things that I especially don't like.

One is shipping real people because that's creepy and weird to me. Some minor stuff like joking around that two people make a cute couple or whatever is one thing but explicit fanart and fanfiction sorta crosses a line for me.

And the other one is Reylo. It literally makes me want to vomit. Online, it's easy enough to ignore but I cosplay Kylo, and it's a little trickier in real life when people come up to you going on about it and/or trying to kiss you. For me, it's not the worst because I can make people leave me alone, but I know some of the other Kylos are more timid and might not deal with it as well. And it's always Reylo shippers. Kylux shippers are actually pretty chill. They at least ask if I'm interested in talking about that sort of thing or about posing for pictures.
My most hated Overwatch ships...

Widowtracer: They hate each other.... I don't even know why this ship exists, Tracer deserves much better and Widow was already previously married (Reapermaker is a much better ship imo and it's more logical c; Put the edgelords together pls)

McHanzo: Hanzo is entirely too stubborn and stuck dwelling on the past to even consider being with someone regardless. McCree on the other hand just seems like more of a ladies guy to me.

I don't mean to put those who favor these ships down, but they just don't appeal to me like they do to others, sorry. I like applying logic when I ship characters, connecting them in terms of story and interest.
My most hated Overwatch ships...

Widowtracer: They hate each other.... I don't even know why this ship exists, Tracer deserves much better and Widow was already previously married (Reapermaker is a much better ship imo and it's more logical c; Put the edgelords together pls)

McHanzo: Hanzo is entirely too stubborn and stuck dwelling on the past to even consider being with someone regardless. McCree on the other hand just seems like more of a ladies guy to me.

I don't mean to put those who favor these ships down, but they just don't appeal to me like they do to others, sorry. I like applying logic when I ship characters, connecting them in terms of story and interest.
4eULBaO.png
davekat - homestuck
johndave - homestuck
rubymaru - love live sunshine
nicomaki - love live school idol project
rinpana - love live school idol project
davekat - homestuck
johndave - homestuck
rubymaru - love live sunshine
nicomaki - love live school idol project
rinpana - love live school idol project
sgn787.jpg
NST2016B1_zpsx6df7wrb.png
[img]http://http://i.imgur.com/TCSXjqe.jpg[/img]
davekat-hs
drarry- hp
literally any ships with irl people they arent characters for you to write and draw smut abt @ phan

im not into too many fandoms so i dont have that many??
davekat-hs
drarry- hp
literally any ships with irl people they arent characters for you to write and draw smut abt @ phan

im not into too many fandoms so i dont have that many??
I feel so old when I see these threads and have no idea what you guys are talking about
I feel so old when I see these threads and have no idea what you guys are talking about
Currently buying these, click here for thread
Shale Skitter Pillbug Silt Sifter Hardshell
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25