Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Least Favorite Popular Ships?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
We have the "Favorite Unpopular Ships" thread, but what about those ships that are EVERYWHERE in your fandom that you seem to be the only one not shipping?

For me a few would have to be:
-CrowxLeaf, Warrior Cats
-NaLu, Fairy Tail
-GerIta, Hetalia

EDIT: WHAT EVEN IS WITH INANIMATE OBJECTS BEING SHIPPED WITH CHARACTERS????? (JayxStick, AustriaxPiano, IcelandxFridge)
We have the "Favorite Unpopular Ships" thread, but what about those ships that are EVERYWHERE in your fandom that you seem to be the only one not shipping?

For me a few would have to be:
-CrowxLeaf, Warrior Cats
-NaLu, Fairy Tail
-GerIta, Hetalia

EDIT: WHAT EVEN IS WITH INANIMATE OBJECTS BEING SHIPPED WITH CHARACTERS????? (JayxStick, AustriaxPiano, IcelandxFridge)
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
@ichamo I relate on the crowleaf... Something about that ship just rubbed me the wrong way. My biggest NOTP has to be SteinxMarie in Soul Eater. I despise it. I love SteinxSpirit more than life;
@ichamo I relate on the crowleaf... Something about that ship just rubbed me the wrong way. My biggest NOTP has to be SteinxMarie in Soul Eater. I despise it. I love SteinxSpirit more than life;
Grey / He/him
@KurtCobain I am not alone! [s]I still hardcore ship CrowxFeather lol x3[/s][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20951883] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/209519/20951883.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18988091] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/189881/18988091.png[/img] [/url]
@KurtCobain

I am not alone!

I still hardcore ship CrowxFeather lol x3
20951883.png

18988091.png
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
oh boy i have many

• Destiel, Dean Winchester/Castiel, Supernatural (absolute notp the biggest notp i have)
  • Sabriel Sam Winchester/Gabriel, Supernatural (actual abuse please stop)
  • Cockles, Misha Collins/Jensen Ackles, actors for Supernatural (one of the half literally despises the other bc they keep harassing them with it)
  • Ryden, Ryan Ross/Brendon Urie, P!ATD (its been nearly ten yrs...)
  • Petekey, Mikey Way/Pete Wentz, FOB + MCR (its been an actual ten yrs.....)
  • Frerard, Gerard Way/Frank Iero, MCR (i'm not sure why i dislike this one, seems forced to me)
oh boy i have many

• Destiel, Dean Winchester/Castiel, Supernatural (absolute notp the biggest notp i have)
  • Sabriel Sam Winchester/Gabriel, Supernatural (actual abuse please stop)
  • Cockles, Misha Collins/Jensen Ackles, actors for Supernatural (one of the half literally despises the other bc they keep harassing them with it)
  • Ryden, Ryan Ross/Brendon Urie, P!ATD (its been nearly ten yrs...)
  • Petekey, Mikey Way/Pete Wentz, FOB + MCR (its been an actual ten yrs.....)
  • Frerard, Gerard Way/Frank Iero, MCR (i'm not sure why i dislike this one, seems forced to me)
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
@Ichamo
Well, I don't really like shipping to start out with, but there are my least favorites:
•USUK (Hetalia)
•Gruvia (Fairy Tail)
•NaLu (Fairy Tail)
•Spamano (Hetalia)
•HoennChampionShipping (May x Steven) (Pokémon)
•FerrisWheelShipping (N x Touko) (Pokémon)
Also, pretty much every Hetalia ship out there XD. Prucan is pretty good though :3
@Ichamo
Well, I don't really like shipping to start out with, but there are my least favorites:
•USUK (Hetalia)
•Gruvia (Fairy Tail)
•NaLu (Fairy Tail)
•Spamano (Hetalia)
•HoennChampionShipping (May x Steven) (Pokémon)
•FerrisWheelShipping (N x Touko) (Pokémon)
Also, pretty much every Hetalia ship out there XD. Prucan is pretty good though :3
zbWELyv.png
tuDXykQ.png
TTd5qF8.png
wmaQkkP.png
sapphire/jekyll
he/she
fr time+3
commissions

If a ship is popular it's most likely hated by me. Right now it's Kylux in particular that makes me want to gouge my eyes out.

I mostly gravitate towards rare pairs.

If a ship is popular it's most likely hated by me. Right now it's Kylux in particular that makes me want to gouge my eyes out.

I mostly gravitate towards rare pairs.
Soriel (Toriel x Sans from Undertale) probably

Well I mean, I like platonic Soriel stuff, but I don't see them as a romantic shipping

Also, Hiccup x Jack Frost
Like, HOW DID THAT SHIP EVEN BECOME A THING I DON'T GET IT
Soriel (Toriel x Sans from Undertale) probably

Well I mean, I like platonic Soriel stuff, but I don't see them as a romantic shipping

Also, Hiccup x Jack Frost
Like, HOW DID THAT SHIP EVEN BECOME A THING I DON'T GET IT
tumblr_ojhs1v0eQf1v6q66ro2_500.png
only one i can really think of is klaine from glee, don't get me started on how much i hate that pairing. the fact that they were endgame made me want to die lol
only one i can really think of is klaine from glee, don't get me started on how much i hate that pairing. the fact that they were endgame made me want to die lol
Wishlist
henry | 20 | they/them
tumblr_inline_ofbc886KrJ1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ofbc7jckOs1r2ao8y_540.png
@Hallea

omg finally someone else who doesn't like Soriel
on that note, literally all Undertale ships.
@Hallea

omg finally someone else who doesn't like Soriel
on that note, literally all Undertale ships.
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
@SadieSapphire

Yesss im not alone in disliking NaLu! I rarely ship anything for most fandoms- Warrior Cats being the exception (I have quite a few OTPs)

This especially applies to Hetalia
Like I'll acknowledge that a ship exists but I won't really ship anything
And then I glare angrily at GerIta

@Nyami

Rare pairs are life :P

I seem to be one of the few shipping FirexSpotted (Warrior Cats)
@SadieSapphire

Yesss im not alone in disliking NaLu! I rarely ship anything for most fandoms- Warrior Cats being the exception (I have quite a few OTPs)

This especially applies to Hetalia
Like I'll acknowledge that a ship exists but I won't really ship anything
And then I glare angrily at GerIta

@Nyami

Rare pairs are life :P

I seem to be one of the few shipping FirexSpotted (Warrior Cats)
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25