Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | 3 Doors game
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@ElphabaThropp
Hey, just letting you know you still haven't accepted your prize, and it's your turn.
@ElphabaThropp
Hey, just letting you know you still haven't accepted your prize, and it's your turn.
.....................................image.gif
q9EEy5M.png
hzM3Sr2.png
xj6Mn2e.png
image.gif
@dragonbloomer
I hadn't forgotten, just haven't been on a computer.

The first door is blue and shiny, it emits a humming sound.

The second seems to rattle and is nearly broken.

The third is leaking water out from underneath it.
@dragonbloomer
I hadn't forgotten, just haven't been on a computer.

The first door is blue and shiny, it emits a humming sound.

The second seems to rattle and is nearly broken.

The third is leaking water out from underneath it.
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@ElphabaThropp Door 3!
@ElphabaThropp Door 3!
@ElphabaThropp Door 2!
@ElphabaThropp Door 2!
@ElphabaThropp
Door 1, please!
@ElphabaThropp
Door 1, please!
"Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore
@crunchy Door one opens on it's own nd you find a stone there that seems to be making the humming sound. [item=Meditate] @intergerlactic You open the door and inside is a snarling baby Nocturne... you better take it home and make sure it's okay. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26773597] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/267736/26773597_350.png[/img] [/url] @girogirl723 When you open the door, a tidal wave crashed out, and so does a new friend. Better get him some water. [item=Clearwater Oracle]
@crunchy
Door one opens on it's own nd you find a stone there that seems to be making the humming sound. Meditate

@intergerlactic
You open the door and inside is a snarling baby Nocturne... you better take it home and make sure it's okay.

26773597_350.png

@girogirl723
When you open the door, a tidal wave crashed out, and so does a new friend. Better get him some water. Clearwater Oracle
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
The first door is off-white and is locked with a rusty padlock. It's very quiet, almost too quiet.

The second door looks like it could have belonged to a doll once. The paint is peeling, but there's nothing overly special about this door.

The third door is much smaller than the others. It looks to be made of wood. You think you could crawl through, but even then it'd be a tight fit.
The first door is off-white and is locked with a rusty padlock. It's very quiet, almost too quiet.

The second door looks like it could have belonged to a doll once. The paint is peeling, but there's nothing overly special about this door.

The third door is much smaller than the others. It looks to be made of wood. You think you could crawl through, but even then it'd be a tight fit.
@intergerlactic I choose door number 1!
@intergerlactic I choose door number 1!
@intergerlactic door 3:)
@intergerlactic door 3:)
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@intergerlactic door 2 please
@intergerlactic door 2 please
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo8_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25