Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | 3 Doors game
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@CHAOSS You break the padlock off and are immediately awed into silence. You have found this stone: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/battle_items/731.png[/img] @kaeldra You walk inside to find several full bookcases. As you turn the corner, you find a peculiar creature. He says he is lost, and then ignores your explaining that the door was [i]right there[/i]. You sigh and bring him home. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/1564.png[/img] @Crimsonpixie You crawl through the door (while chuckling about Wonderland of course). Once inside you find a shivering pearlcatcher. The poor thing wandered off from it's clan and got lost! You decide to adopt her. [img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26689259] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/266893/26689259_350.png[/img] [/url][/img]
@CHAOSS

You break the padlock off and are immediately awed into silence. You have found this stone:
731.png

@kaeldra

You walk inside to find several full bookcases. As you turn the corner, you find a peculiar creature. He says he is lost, and then ignores your explaining that the door was right there. You sigh and bring him home.
1564.png

@Crimsonpixie

You crawl through the door (while chuckling about Wonderland of course). Once inside you find a shivering pearlcatcher. The poor thing wandered off from it's clan and got lost! You decide to adopt her.

[img][/img] 26689259_350.png
(Just gonna hop in...)

The first door is completely white with a slight shine. The sound of wind could be heard and felt from inside.

The second door was black with strange scratches on it, an strange, raspy sound could be heard from behind.

The third door is grand, covered in all the finest gems and painted with best of colors. Something seemed refreshing about this door, you could hear something within.
(Just gonna hop in...)

The first door is completely white with a slight shine. The sound of wind could be heard and felt from inside.

The second door was black with strange scratches on it, an strange, raspy sound could be heard from behind.

The third door is grand, covered in all the finest gems and painted with best of colors. Something seemed refreshing about this door, you could hear something within.
original.png
@foxxhound so should I still do it?
@foxxhound so should I still do it?
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@foxxhound of you are doing it then I could give you my dragon for one of the prizes, cos it was supposed to be my turn, it's only fair if you didn't have to take a dragon from your lair
@foxxhound of you are doing it then I could give you my dragon for one of the prizes, cos it was supposed to be my turn, it's only fair if you didn't have to take a dragon from your lair
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie
oh sorry! I'm not sure of how thus works. Sorry just pretend I didn't post... xD
@Crimsonpixie
oh sorry! I'm not sure of how thus works. Sorry just pretend I didn't post... xD
original.png
@foxxhound it's like the person who got the dragon in the post before needs to post 3 new doors:) its fine you can just leave the post there if you want to, but as there needs to be a dragon behind one of the doors, I can give you my dragon to be behind one of them
@foxxhound it's like the person who got the dragon in the post before needs to post 3 new doors:) its fine you can just leave the post there if you want to, but as there needs to be a dragon behind one of the doors, I can give you my dragon to be behind one of them
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie
Its alright. Go ahead and post, Ill just be here picking does xD
@Crimsonpixie
Its alright. Go ahead and post, Ill just be here picking does xD
original.png
Alright then it's my turn,
Door 1: it has a minty feeling to it, and if you stare at it very hard, the door seems to have a swirl of colors
Door 2: it is deep purple, and when you approach it, there seems to be a deep humming sound

Door 3: it's a plain wood door, with a beautiful knocker on it:)

Sry I might be a little late in replying
Alright then it's my turn,
Door 1: it has a minty feeling to it, and if you stare at it very hard, the door seems to have a swirl of colors
Door 2: it is deep purple, and when you approach it, there seems to be a deep humming sound

Door 3: it's a plain wood door, with a beautiful knocker on it:)

Sry I might be a little late in replying
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@crimsonpixie door three please!
@crimsonpixie door three please!
tumblr_ouo5er63Bs1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifjade ♀Baby you’re my angel // I want to know all of you
@crimsonpixie door 2 please
@crimsonpixie door 2 please
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo8_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25