Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pokemon Mafia Game - Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 114 115
edit to previous; evidence needed.

edit to previous; evidence needed.

banner_grimm.png
@marchhare
Sorry! Bit busy with the kitten my dad found under the car last night.
G4YI1Ks.jpg
He's not much trouble but doesn't like sleeping alone.

First night I just threw everyone's name in a randomizer. Leremis' name popped up so I used my ability on them. It failed but the mod game me a breadcrumb about "feeling unnerved."

Intrigued, I did them again the second night. They said it hit but that they were protected.

Night three and the whole thing with Xspideray revealing happened. I was kinda frustrated at this point. Neither of my roles on here or Zootopia are that helpful. Plus I didn't get anything really from the last two times. So I didn't care if I died. Instead I was paralyzed. I did discover they had Slowking and Chesnaught though. I'm not sure if they already revealed that or not?
@marchhare
Sorry! Bit busy with the kitten my dad found under the car last night.
G4YI1Ks.jpg
He's not much trouble but doesn't like sleeping alone.

First night I just threw everyone's name in a randomizer. Leremis' name popped up so I used my ability on them. It failed but the mod game me a breadcrumb about "feeling unnerved."

Intrigued, I did them again the second night. They said it hit but that they were protected.

Night three and the whole thing with Xspideray revealing happened. I was kinda frustrated at this point. Neither of my roles on here or Zootopia are that helpful. Plus I didn't get anything really from the last two times. So I didn't care if I died. Instead I was paralyzed. I did discover they had Slowking and Chesnaught though. I'm not sure if they already revealed that or not?
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
Oh, @xspideray too.
Oh, @xspideray too.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
@LittleFirefly @Rosetta248 @ZolfJKimbleeXME @Leremis @wbq @marchhare @VivaFariy @anika @Bequerel @AnonEclipse @luxmold @TheHeroicOne @Cognitive @Peroxides @Cacogen @TheNightDancer@xspideray @Kapara @Lyxla @Epioth @kaylavarnell4736 @Leopardmask

As wbq stated earlier, they did tell use earlier that they would need replaced. However, since were in MyLo and possibly LyLo tomorrow, we decided to not replace them in fear of throwing a new player in and having them lose instantly or be hanged.

Also, the burn status could only be used by Werelynx, who was lynched Day 2. No one else has a burning ability.
@LittleFirefly @Rosetta248 @ZolfJKimbleeXME @Leremis @wbq @marchhare @VivaFariy @anika @Bequerel @AnonEclipse @luxmold @TheHeroicOne @Cognitive @Peroxides @Cacogen @TheNightDancer@xspideray @Kapara @Lyxla @Epioth @kaylavarnell4736 @Leopardmask

As wbq stated earlier, they did tell use earlier that they would need replaced. However, since were in MyLo and possibly LyLo tomorrow, we decided to not replace them in fear of throwing a new player in and having them lose instantly or be hanged.

Also, the burn status could only be used by Werelynx, who was lynched Day 2. No one else has a burning ability.
| Wishlist | Shiny Hunting | Dream Dragons | Wanted Art List |
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTI0OYbZ.pngkrirqod.png7iF4Ik8.pngMs7a4L5.pngegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif
Since Werelynx was the only one who could burn then, I think wbq is innocent for at least my suspicions. :o
Since Werelynx was the only one who could burn then, I think wbq is innocent for at least my suspicions. :o
poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
@DJFeather
THANK YOU for clearing that up! I remember you told me in the QT but I wasn't quite sure if I could state it in the thread. Hopefully it'll save people from being suspicious only on account of fire type pokemon.

That being said, I'm not sure who is sus anymore, since @wbq at least cannot be a burn ability and probably is a town investigative role.
@DJFeather
THANK YOU for clearing that up! I remember you told me in the QT but I wasn't quite sure if I could state it in the thread. Hopefully it'll save people from being suspicious only on account of fire type pokemon.

That being said, I'm not sure who is sus anymore, since @wbq at least cannot be a burn ability and probably is a town investigative role.
968.png
dancer | fr+3 | music shop | g1 sales | wishlist
Was it alright to delete my vote to wbq...? I'm not sure how to cancel out my own vote. If that was against the rules I'll post it back.
Was it alright to delete my vote to wbq...? I'm not sure how to cancel out my own vote. If that was against the rules I'll post it back.
@TheHeroicOne I would prefer you edit your vote rather than delete it, slashing you the person you previously wanted to vote for. However, in this case, It is fine.
@TheHeroicOne I would prefer you edit your vote rather than delete it, slashing you the person you previously wanted to vote for. However, in this case, It is fine.
| Wishlist | Shiny Hunting | Dream Dragons | Wanted Art List |
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTI0OYbZ.pngkrirqod.png7iF4Ik8.pngMs7a4L5.pngegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif
@DJFeather

Alright, I'll do that in the future. c:
@DJFeather

Alright, I'll do that in the future. c:
I'm not an investigative role, there's like... three other ones? My role just isn't that helpful on a macro scale so I don't see the point in using that as a reason not to lynch me.

I'm glad you're not, though :D I'm sorry I've been so away
I'm not an investigative role, there's like... three other ones? My role just isn't that helpful on a macro scale so I don't see the point in using that as a reason not to lynch me.

I'm glad you're not, though :D I'm sorry I've been so away
FR+3, they/them. I love wildclaws and mulberry.
I have a crummy art shop.
TuEVAjZ.png Too0zRW.png Jel2e4k.png
1 2 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 114 115