Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 411 412
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital please [b]More specific type:[/b] Gijinka, Fullbody, Anthro [b]Specifications:[/b] Looking for a humanoid design for this boy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23979285] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/239793/23979285_350.png[/img] [/url] Very muscular, kingly looking guy [b]Payment:[/b] 600Kt + items (including if need be 2013 items) [b]Keywords:[/b] Fullbody, Lion, Human, Gijinka, Shaded [b]Optional:[/b] I absolutely adore Gainstrive's work: [url=http://i.imgur.com/J1D3uxxg.png]X[/url] Please PM with prices and examples!
Broad type of art you want:
Digital please

More specific type:
Gijinka, Fullbody, Anthro

Specifications:
Looking for a humanoid design for this boy:

23979285_350.png

Very muscular, kingly looking guy

Payment:
600Kt + items (including if need be 2013 items)

Keywords:
Fullbody, Lion, Human, Gijinka, Shaded

Optional:
I absolutely adore Gainstrive's work: X

Please PM with prices and examples!
tumblr_inline_nq4jffxfga1ry72eo_500.gif
Broad type of art you want: Digital art / manga styles prefered

More specific type:
Anything related to my OCs (humans, kemonomimis, anthros, pets, spirits...).

Specifications:
Not willing commercial rights, but at least the right to use on my future website featuring my characters. With proper credits given of course.
I'm mainly looking for clean art. Not sketchy or lineart unless I like your style a lot ///
Cheebs and normal art are ok! Minimum size would be a bust-up.
I love coloured work. And hmhhh-- I might need couple and individual pics!
Also the characters I want drawn are here: http://toyhou.se/kaeni/characters/tagged:02/order:name/1
You can pick from them, except if you want to do couple drawings, I'll show you the couples ^^

Payment:
Dragons. A lot of dragons. Leveled up fodder and gen 1s. If you have a price in levels of fodder, please don't hesaitate to tell me! ♥

Gen 1s here: (link)
Other dragons here: (link]

Keywords:
Humans, Humanoids, Kemonomimi, Anthropomorphic, Furry, Mermaid, Centaur, Digital, Chibi, Fullbody, halfbody, bust-up

Optional:
You will have to draw all of the details of the character(s), I'm dead serious about this. :c
Broad type of art you want: Digital art / manga styles prefered

More specific type:
Anything related to my OCs (humans, kemonomimis, anthros, pets, spirits...).

Specifications:
Not willing commercial rights, but at least the right to use on my future website featuring my characters. With proper credits given of course.
I'm mainly looking for clean art. Not sketchy or lineart unless I like your style a lot ///
Cheebs and normal art are ok! Minimum size would be a bust-up.
I love coloured work. And hmhhh-- I might need couple and individual pics!
Also the characters I want drawn are here: http://toyhou.se/kaeni/characters/tagged:02/order:name/1
You can pick from them, except if you want to do couple drawings, I'll show you the couples ^^

Payment:
Dragons. A lot of dragons. Leveled up fodder and gen 1s. If you have a price in levels of fodder, please don't hesaitate to tell me! ♥

Gen 1s here: (link)
Other dragons here: (link]

Keywords:
Humans, Humanoids, Kemonomimi, Anthropomorphic, Furry, Mermaid, Centaur, Digital, Chibi, Fullbody, halfbody, bust-up

Optional:
You will have to draw all of the details of the character(s), I'm dead serious about this. :c
art_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz00e.pngcharacter_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz009.pngwishlist_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz001.png

I need Graphics for my Hatchery and Lore Shop

More specific type:
Banners, Signatures, Some breeding cards

Specifications:
I need them to go with my theme.
Haunted.
So Halloween, Scary, Spooky stuff like that.
Black, Red, Purples, Greys.

Payment:
Treasure, Gems, Dragons, Lore, CS Stuff like pets, items and C$

Keywords:

Graphics, Banners, Layout

Optional:
Nothing. Sorry

I need Graphics for my Hatchery and Lore Shop

More specific type:
Banners, Signatures, Some breeding cards

Specifications:
I need them to go with my theme.
Haunted.
So Halloween, Scary, Spooky stuff like that.
Black, Red, Purples, Greys.

Payment:
Treasure, Gems, Dragons, Lore, CS Stuff like pets, items and C$

Keywords:

Graphics, Banners, Layout

Optional:
Nothing. Sorry
sigg_by_cas_a_fras-dah2szu.png
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro - waist up

Specifications:
Looking to get a character of mine drawn, head shot or waist up is okay. Anthro form, canine based. Pallette already established, will provide reference.

Payment:
Mixed payment
Treasure or retired items/skins

Keywords:

Optional:
Sex: Female
Style: Anthro - waist up
Species: canine
Breed: Wolf
Items/extras: collar and antlers

will provide more details via pm
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro - waist up

Specifications:
Looking to get a character of mine drawn, head shot or waist up is okay. Anthro form, canine based. Pallette already established, will provide reference.

Payment:
Mixed payment
Treasure or retired items/skins

Keywords:

Optional:
Sex: Female
Style: Anthro - waist up
Species: canine
Breed: Wolf
Items/extras: collar and antlers

will provide more details via pm
y4XpVjZ.png
Digital

More specific type:
Human hands

Specifications:
Two hands sketched, both in a thumbs-up position, interlocked (picture will be provided when messaged)

Payment:
Can pay in treasure, up to 100kt preferably.

Keywords:
Human, hand

Optional:
Long story short, I am a college student who is fluent in American Sign Language and wish to get a gift for my boyfriend who I am teaching sign language. He came up with a really clever joke in sign language, and as a gift, I want to make him a shirt with his joke on it. It would be image and a phrase together, but I would like to commission someone to draw the image.

I know this commission is not related to Flight Rising, so I understand if this post gets taken down. If it does I'll probably go to tumblr or something, but I love and trust the FR community so much, and would love for someone here to help me out. c:
Digital

More specific type:
Human hands

Specifications:
Two hands sketched, both in a thumbs-up position, interlocked (picture will be provided when messaged)

Payment:
Can pay in treasure, up to 100kt preferably.

Keywords:
Human, hand

Optional:
Long story short, I am a college student who is fluent in American Sign Language and wish to get a gift for my boyfriend who I am teaching sign language. He came up with a really clever joke in sign language, and as a gift, I want to make him a shirt with his joke on it. It would be image and a phrase together, but I would like to commission someone to draw the image.

I know this commission is not related to Flight Rising, so I understand if this post gets taken down. If it does I'll probably go to tumblr or something, but I love and trust the FR community so much, and would love for someone here to help me out. c:
lexasaurus_nagisa_by_kleln-da40ua7.png
Digital

More specific type:
Pixel

Specifications:
Small pixel (mostly icons) art of preexisting ocs! Looking for both human & feral.

Payment: T/G.

Keywords:

Optional: Similar to ones for devart, must be okay with me using them w/ credit on there. Can PM more info
Digital

More specific type:
Pixel

Specifications:
Small pixel (mostly icons) art of preexisting ocs! Looking for both human & feral.

Payment: T/G.

Keywords:

Optional: Similar to ones for devart, must be okay with me using them w/ credit on there. Can PM more info
4bHdKjC.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Generally just cheap, neat art [b]Specifications:[/b] I'd like some morbid-looking art for my spiral Azrael. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26524910] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/265250/26524910_350.png[/img] [/url] I don't know if you've heard of the tale of Treesnek, or The Arcane Hunger Games. But really, it's what it sounds like. It a event we have in Arcane based mostly around lore, using that one hunger games generator thing. One of the most famous (or infamous) dragons is Treesnek, one of the game's masterminds. Azrael is one of Treesnek's many children. The rest of her info can be found in her bio. And, I'd prefer is the art is big enough to fit in her bio, right where the picture of the Umbra Wolf is. I'd also prefer that you included apparel, but it's not needed. [b]Payment:[/b] Up to 32k or maybe some apparel or familiars (I'm poor ;-;) [b]Keywords:[/b] Morbid FR Dragon Spiral Cheap Digital Neat [b]Optional:[/b] Maybe some blood on her claws or something would be a nice touch? I also particularly like pixel art and grey monochrome.

Digital

More specific type:
Generally just cheap, neat art

Specifications:
I'd like some morbid-looking art for my spiral Azrael.

26524910_350.png

I don't know if you've heard of the tale of Treesnek, or The Arcane Hunger Games. But really, it's what it sounds like. It a event we have in Arcane based mostly around lore, using that one hunger games generator thing. One of the most famous (or infamous) dragons is Treesnek, one of the game's masterminds. Azrael is one of Treesnek's many children. The rest of her info can be found in her bio. And, I'd prefer is the art is big enough to fit in her bio, right where the picture of the Umbra Wolf is. I'd also prefer that you included apparel, but it's not needed.

Payment:
Up to 32k or maybe some apparel or familiars (I'm poor ;-;)

Keywords:
Morbid FR Dragon Spiral Cheap Digital Neat

Optional:
Maybe some blood on her claws or something would be a nice touch? I also particularly like pixel art and grey monochrome.
Sachiko > sachikosig_by_bajanmightyena-dasisyj.png < by humerussin
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Whatever you're comfortable with [b]More specific type:[/b] Just a fun little picture [b]Specifications:[/b] You know the alot monster? [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_D_Z-D2tzi14/S8TTPQCPA6I/AAAAAAAACwA/ZHZH-Bi8OmI/s400/ALOT2.png[/img] I'd like one in blue, being hugged by a blonde girl in a purple shirt. [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure [b]Keywords:[/b] cartoon, messy, furry, funny, simple [b]Optional:[/b] It doesn't have to be a very big picture...just one I can save on my computer (and maybe on FB) and grin at. ----- [b]Edit:[/b] Thanks Alot. xD [center][IMG]http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b621/jamiesfangirl/My%20Alot%202_zpssglvrng4.png[/IMG][/center]
Whatever you're comfortable with

More specific type:
Just a fun little picture

Specifications:
You know the alot monster?

ALOT2.png

I'd like one in blue, being hugged by a blonde girl in a purple shirt.

Payment:
Treasure

Keywords:
cartoon, messy, furry, funny, simple

Optional:
It doesn't have to be a very big picture...just one I can save on my computer (and maybe on FB) and grin at.

Edit: Thanks Alot. xD
My%20Alot%202_zpssglvrng4.png
Animated%20Lauren-sm_zpswflpqod1.pngSleeping%20Meroe_zpsgdmhbnxs.gifmaGQFx6.png
I Hate Colouring

Digital

More specific type:
Colouring

Specifications:
I want my wolf(kinda) of colored. I have an example of what colors should be, and lineart.

Payment:
Up to 100k treasure, up to 50g.

Keywords:
None.

Optional:
Opacity option on brushes is a requirement.
I Hate Colouring

Digital

More specific type:
Colouring

Specifications:
I want my wolf(kinda) of colored. I have an example of what colors should be, and lineart.

Payment:
Up to 100k treasure, up to 50g.

Keywords:
None.

Optional:
Opacity option on brushes is a requirement.
gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png gbEaQcO.png
Digital or Traditional

More specific type:
Fullbody/Waist Up Art

Specifications:
I'm looking for someone to make art of my OC, Lind! She's a faun~

Payment:
T/G/Boss Familiars/Art Trade

Keywords:
Faun, humanoid, digital, traditional, waist up, fullbody, OC

Optional:
PM me if interested!