Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Wanted Art Thread [POST ADS HERE]
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 412 413
Broad type of art you want:
Digital preferred, will consider nicely scanned traditional

More specific type:
Busts, full-bodies, bookmarks or signature-style images. No gijinkas or humanoid art wanted, just feral dragons! :D

Specifications:
I'm after art of my dragon-self. I have a ref sheet here on deviantart, together with links to art already done for me.

Payment:
I have a fair bit of FR treasure, so throw me examples and prices and I'll take a look :) No gems to spare, sorry, and RL money is tied up in a house move atm.

Keywords:
Dragon, western dragon.

Optional:
I'm pretty open to artistic freedom, and love seeing how other artists portray me.
I would like permission to post artwork on my website (non-profit, credit given of course) and possibly print some pieces off to decorate my new home after I move.
Digital preferred, will consider nicely scanned traditional

More specific type:
Busts, full-bodies, bookmarks or signature-style images. No gijinkas or humanoid art wanted, just feral dragons! :D

Specifications:
I'm after art of my dragon-self. I have a ref sheet here on deviantart, together with links to art already done for me.

Payment:
I have a fair bit of FR treasure, so throw me examples and prices and I'll take a look :) No gems to spare, sorry, and RL money is tied up in a house move atm.

Keywords:
Dragon, western dragon.

Optional:
I'm pretty open to artistic freedom, and love seeing how other artists portray me.
I would like permission to post artwork on my website (non-profit, credit given of course) and possibly print some pieces off to decorate my new home after I move.
tysharina_quicksilverchild_fr_by_tysharina-d8tcy3k.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Gijinka [b]Specifications:[/b] I'm looking for a Gijinka of this dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25648478] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/256485/25648478_350.png[/img] [/url] I have more specifications onto his personality and stuff if you contact me for business! [b]Payment:[/b] 100-300KT, 1600 gems, some retired items, (Stonekeeper sash, skeletal chimes, cosmologist fieldtools, searing crown, etc) [b]Keywords:[/b] Gijinka, human, wildclaw [b]Optional:[/b] PM me with a link to your shop or examples!
Digital

More specific type:
Gijinka

Specifications:
I'm looking for a Gijinka of this dragon

25648478_350.png

I have more specifications onto his personality and stuff if you contact me for business!

Payment:
100-300KT, 1600 gems, some retired items, (Stonekeeper sash, skeletal chimes, cosmologist fieldtools, searing crown, etc)

Keywords:
Gijinka, human, wildclaw

Optional:
PM me with a link to your shop or examples!
Fletcher|He/Him|
Redwalk.gif
Traditional, real life, mixed media....

Specifications:
I like artwork of all styles and types! Dragons are a passion of mine, and I would love to plaster my walls in as much artwork as possible! However, this doesn't have to be limited to just dragons. I'm willing to look at anything, and order multiple pieces at once.

Currently, I have a great desire for "quick" art using sharpies, pencil and the like. I love the messy or unique style it brings and can offer highly for it - even if it just takes a few minutes!

I'm willing to consider absolutely anything, so don't be shy! Message me and we can sort something out!

Please do not contact me if you are not willing or unable to ship your art.

I am happy to pay shipping in gems at rates of 200g : 1USD. I have a very, very limited amount of funds on Paypal to cover shipping. Please note I am not within the United States.

Payment:
Up to 12M treasure or 50K gems, preferably for multiple peices.

Keywords:
Real life, chibi, dragons, flowers, traditional, paint, glass, stones, clay, sharpie, ink... I cant think of any more.

Optional:
Thank you for your time!
Traditional, real life, mixed media....

Specifications:
I like artwork of all styles and types! Dragons are a passion of mine, and I would love to plaster my walls in as much artwork as possible! However, this doesn't have to be limited to just dragons. I'm willing to look at anything, and order multiple pieces at once.

Currently, I have a great desire for "quick" art using sharpies, pencil and the like. I love the messy or unique style it brings and can offer highly for it - even if it just takes a few minutes!

I'm willing to consider absolutely anything, so don't be shy! Message me and we can sort something out!

Please do not contact me if you are not willing or unable to ship your art.

I am happy to pay shipping in gems at rates of 200g : 1USD. I have a very, very limited amount of funds on Paypal to cover shipping. Please note I am not within the United States.

Payment:
Up to 12M treasure or 50K gems, preferably for multiple peices.

Keywords:
Real life, chibi, dragons, flowers, traditional, paint, glass, stones, clay, sharpie, ink... I cant think of any more.

Optional:
Thank you for your time!
Anything scanned to be on my computer, looking for art for dragon bios. Literature is also welcome!

More specific type:
Dragon, Gijinka, Humanoid, CHIBI.

Specifications:
I'm looking for art for dragon bios since I'm doing lore. By humanoid, I mean human. I do not want anthros, though the art is still awesome. Gijinkas are really welcome cause I like the idea of my dragons as humans with dragon-like features such as horns, tails, and wings. Also just a drawing of the dragon them self is nice cause I really want some art for my babies.

If you are into literature and write bios and lore, feel free to hit me up as well. I'm trying to lore around 60 dragons right now.

ALSO CHIBIS! (Almost forgot like my favorite thing ever)

Payment:
Up to around 150k treasure and like 100 gems.

Keywords:
Chibi, Sketches, Digital, Traditional, Cheap, Dragons, Gijinkas, Humanoid

(If I think of more, I'll add them)

Optional:
Thank you so much for blessing us with your talents. I know I sound cheap as crap, but I'm a first year college student and have no time to be online except rarely on the weekends. I will grind up more treasure and sell more for gems if necessary.

Human descriptions and Gijinka descriptions are going to be added to each of my perma dragons at some point. If one doesn't have it yet, please PM or ping me if you wanna artify them. Thank you again!!
Anything scanned to be on my computer, looking for art for dragon bios. Literature is also welcome!

More specific type:
Dragon, Gijinka, Humanoid, CHIBI.

Specifications:
I'm looking for art for dragon bios since I'm doing lore. By humanoid, I mean human. I do not want anthros, though the art is still awesome. Gijinkas are really welcome cause I like the idea of my dragons as humans with dragon-like features such as horns, tails, and wings. Also just a drawing of the dragon them self is nice cause I really want some art for my babies.

If you are into literature and write bios and lore, feel free to hit me up as well. I'm trying to lore around 60 dragons right now.

ALSO CHIBIS! (Almost forgot like my favorite thing ever)

Payment:
Up to around 150k treasure and like 100 gems.

Keywords:
Chibi, Sketches, Digital, Traditional, Cheap, Dragons, Gijinkas, Humanoid

(If I think of more, I'll add them)

Optional:
Thank you so much for blessing us with your talents. I know I sound cheap as crap, but I'm a first year college student and have no time to be online except rarely on the weekends. I will grind up more treasure and sell more for gems if necessary.

Human descriptions and Gijinka descriptions are going to be added to each of my perma dragons at some point. If one doesn't have it yet, please PM or ping me if you wanna artify them. Thank you again!!
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Always tired, so I apologize if I take forever to respond
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital [b]More specific type:[/b] Anthro / Humanoid / Furry (Looking for a female human and an anthrolupe/werewolf looking guy) [b]Specifications:[/b] Myself and my boy are both terrible at the art thing, and were looking for someone to draw up our DnD characters. One small human rogue and a huge anthrolupe berserker. [b]Payment:[/b] FR stuff. Preferably treasure, Gems negotiable. Have some old festival stuff and UM accents for the right piece. Not looking to spend a fortune but I have some pretty cool stuff I could trade ^.^ [b]Keywords:[/b] Anthrolupe, Human, Werewolf [b]Optional:[/b] By anthrolupe I'm meaning more humanoid and werewolf looking than what comes up if you search anthrolupe. Search werewolf warrior and you get more the sort of thing my boy is after. [img]http://pre12.deviantart.net/c4ca/th/pre/f/2013/022/8/0/werewolf_warrior_by_agent007wolf-d5sc7vi.jpg[/img] Human is considerably easier, preferably done by the same person so the styles match but as long as it's a short dark haired human girl you're on the right track ^.^ Please PM me with prices and an example or two of your work :)
Digital

More specific type:
Anthro / Humanoid / Furry
(Looking for a female human and an anthrolupe/werewolf looking guy)

Specifications:
Myself and my boy are both terrible at the art thing, and were looking for someone to draw up our DnD characters. One small human rogue and a huge anthrolupe berserker.

Payment:
FR stuff. Preferably treasure, Gems negotiable. Have some old festival stuff and UM accents for the right piece. Not looking to spend a fortune but I have some pretty cool stuff I could trade ^.^

Keywords:
Anthrolupe, Human, Werewolf

Optional:
By anthrolupe I'm meaning more humanoid and werewolf looking than what comes up if you search anthrolupe. Search werewolf warrior and you get more the sort of thing my boy is after.
werewolf_warrior_by_agent007wolf-d5sc7vi.jpg
Human is considerably easier, preferably done by the same person so the styles match but as long as it's a short dark haired human girl you're on the right track ^.^

Please PM me with prices and an example or two of your work :)
WANTED: CLAN RUNE AND TUNDRA GIJINKA BUST I am looking for two things. The first is an official looking version of this Rune: [img]http://65.media.tumblr.com/90b6b2dbdea2d862d8cd1c8dcc6a56d2/tumblr_ocn0gxvdTY1t6xczxo1_250.png[/img] The second is a bust of this Tundra drawn as a Gijinka. Ideally, their Gijinka body will preserve their horns, ears, and have tusks and tuffs of fur. Think a mix between an Orc and a female dwarf. [img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/1957ee37442fba7c8d35da3b4047da91/tumblr_oc514etUqU1ry77kto1_1280.png[/img]
WANTED: CLAN RUNE AND TUNDRA GIJINKA BUST

I am looking for two things. The first is an official looking version of this Rune:

tumblr_ocn0gxvdTY1t6xczxo1_250.png

The second is a bust of this Tundra drawn as a Gijinka. Ideally, their Gijinka body will preserve their horns, ears, and have tusks and tuffs of fur. Think a mix between an Orc and a female dwarf.

tumblr_oc514etUqU1ry77kto1_1280.png
Feel free to ping me. I love being part of a conversation.
LORE (feel free to use):

Wights/Draugr/Wraiths/Religions/Elements/Dragonkin

PzFNFIJ.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital or very neatly scanned traditional! [b]More specific type:[/b] Clan emblem [b]Specifications:[/b] [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/5b3b12e5f8a03a8b95923ea0ddb9156a/tumblr_inline_ocn5ylnnB21taeaxd_500.png[/img] Here's a sketch! I really love the combination of muted greens and oranges and blacks, so I'd love for that to be the main palette. I'd love to have a large hi-rez version and a downsized version for my clan information. I'd also like for there to be some sort of texture, be it paper or watercolor. I'm a little picky with digital work so don't be offended if I say no!! [b]Payment:[/b] I have a 99 stack of magical shards, and I can also pay you 100kt+ if you need it! [b]Keywords:[/b] Emblem, symbol, digital [b]Optional:[/b] Nothing else, contact me for more details!
Digital or very neatly scanned traditional!

More specific type:
Clan emblem

Specifications:
tumblr_inline_ocn5ylnnB21taeaxd_500.png
Here's a sketch! I really love the combination of muted greens and oranges and blacks, so I'd love for that to be the main palette. I'd love to have a large hi-rez version and a downsized version for my clan information. I'd also like for there to be some sort of texture, be it paper or watercolor. I'm a little picky with digital work so don't be offended if I say no!!

Payment:
I have a 99 stack of magical shards, and I can also pay you 100kt+ if you need it!

Keywords:
Emblem, symbol, digital

Optional:
Nothing else, contact me for more details!
tumblr_oerrsfAK0O1vgz3bko1_100.gif wybwsOP.png
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Digital please :) [b]More specific type:[/b] Probably can't afford more than Busts or Chibi art but hey [b]Specifications:[/b] I really need some art for this boy here, he's one of my clan leaders but I have no art for him yet [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=214258&tab=dragon&did=22479658][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/224797/22479658_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment:[/b] I've got 200kt and 200g available :) [b]Keywords:[/b] Dragon, Digital, Bust, Headshot, Chibi, Fullbody (I can dream) Spiral, Gore (potentially?) [b]Optional:[/b] You know that saying "dropped on your head as a baby"? Yeah, well Firvor was literally dropped into the Wyrmwound as a hatchling. I like to imagine he glows a bit because of that (especially his spooky red eyes) so I think any art of him against a dark background would look very striking and beautiful. No problem with light gore as well. If you want any more info on him or are interested in drawing him, please drop me a PM <3
Digital please :)

More specific type:
Probably can't afford more than Busts or Chibi art but hey

Specifications:
I really need some art for this boy here, he's one of my clan leaders but I have no art for him yet
22479658_350.png

Payment:
I've got 200kt and 200g available :)

Keywords:
Dragon, Digital, Bust, Headshot, Chibi, Fullbody (I can dream) Spiral, Gore (potentially?)

Optional:
You know that saying "dropped on your head as a baby"? Yeah, well Firvor was literally dropped into the Wyrmwound as a hatchling. I like to imagine he glows a bit because of that (especially his spooky red eyes) so I think any art of him against a dark background would look very striking and beautiful. No problem with light gore as well. If you want any more info on him or are interested in drawing him, please drop me a PM <3
tfw your sig links are broken and you have nothing to use as a placeholder
Broad type of art you want: Traditional or Digital

More specific type: Animal/monster, semi-real in style

Specifications: ink/clean line art, not necessarily looking for highly stylized, don't want fully shaded. NOT interested in cartoon/anime designs

Looking for someone who can make a jackalope as well as rabbit/spider fusion

Payment: Treasure gems, maybe USD

Keywords: animal, monster, rabbit, line art, inked, symmetry

Optional: ~
Broad type of art you want: Traditional or Digital

More specific type: Animal/monster, semi-real in style

Specifications: ink/clean line art, not necessarily looking for highly stylized, don't want fully shaded. NOT interested in cartoon/anime designs

Looking for someone who can make a jackalope as well as rabbit/spider fusion

Payment: Treasure gems, maybe USD

Keywords: animal, monster, rabbit, line art, inked, symmetry

Optional: ~
[b]Broad type of art you want:[/b] Any/All types of art [b]More specific type:[/b] Gijinka, human [b]Specifications:[/b] I'm looking for some pretty shaded/lined stuff ;w; I would LOVE coloring, but it's not absolutely necessary ;3; Backgrounds are not necessary, but I would love them :3 I would like to see some examples of your previous works too :DDD I'm looking for art of these dragons: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19593538] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/195936/19593538_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19168241] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/191683/19168241_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20116814] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/201169/20116814_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20630347] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/206304/20630347_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23603876] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/236039/23603876_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment:[/b] I'm looking for cheap treasure stuff ;w; No gems (I'm saving up for cats). I'm willing to pay in accents/skins (Ask me about what I have), as well as different items :3 Items would be my preferred method of payment ;w; [b]Keywords:[/b] Human Gijinka Colored Shaded Traditional Digital Pixel Paint Lined Sketch Playful Shiny Gory Bloody [b]Optional:[/b] Notes for each dragon... (In order from the previous pictures) Nekrusai: -Many details in bio -Long-ish hair which is never in his face (Sometimes slicked back) -Extremely pale -Is almost always using magic -Usually has a gentle smile on his face Gaorain -Many details in bio -Short hair, but long enough to be tied into a tiny pony-tail -Wears belly-dancer outfits all the time (Even not on the job) -Loves shiny, gold, and green things -Usually jingles the pieces of metal or bells on her outfits -Pretty tanned Spill: -She. Loves. Stuff. (Which is why she wears so much ;w;) -Long, long leafy-colored hair -Always has her pouch, scarves and crown on, the other things are sometimes forgotten in her home -Extremely bouncy and playful, always grinning Jylevtiku: -Few details in bio -Blind, but his eyes are still red -Link to the scythe he holds is in his bio, although you may change the scythe's look a bit if you want -Doesn't show much skin through his outfit, except for his fingers, toes, and parts of his face (You may bend the amount of skin he shows a little bit, but I don't want him showing lots ;-;) -Usually seen smirking and/or glowering at others, or just flat out frowning Qikan: -Many details in bio -Likes masks and hats, almost always wearing one -Is a ladies man, so is almost always charmingly smiling or grinning and/or winking -Moderately pale -Ear/chin length hair that orange and red (The hair coloring can be done in any style ;w; Faded/streaked/ect.) -I'd love to see him when he's singing into a microphone T^T (Not a necessity)
Any/All types of art

More specific type:
Gijinka, human

Specifications:
I'm looking for some pretty shaded/lined stuff ;w; I would LOVE coloring, but it's not absolutely necessary ;3; Backgrounds are not necessary, but I would love them :3

I would like to see some examples of your previous works too :DDD

I'm looking for art of these dragons:

19593538_350.png

19168241_350.png

20116814_350.png

20630347_350.png

23603876_350.png

Payment:
I'm looking for cheap treasure stuff ;w; No gems (I'm saving up for cats). I'm willing to pay in accents/skins (Ask me about what I have), as well as different items :3

Items would be my preferred method of payment ;w;

Keywords:
Human Gijinka Colored Shaded Traditional Digital Pixel Paint Lined Sketch Playful Shiny Gory Bloody

Optional:
Notes for each dragon... (In order from the previous pictures)

Nekrusai:
-Many details in bio
-Long-ish hair which is never in his face (Sometimes slicked back)
-Extremely pale
-Is almost always using magic
-Usually has a gentle smile on his face

Gaorain
-Many details in bio
-Short hair, but long enough to be tied into a tiny pony-tail
-Wears belly-dancer outfits all the time (Even not on the job)
-Loves shiny, gold, and green things
-Usually jingles the pieces of metal or bells on her outfits
-Pretty tanned

Spill:
-She. Loves. Stuff. (Which is why she wears so much ;w;)
-Long, long leafy-colored hair
-Always has her pouch, scarves and crown on, the other things are sometimes forgotten in her home
-Extremely bouncy and playful, always grinning

Jylevtiku:
-Few details in bio
-Blind, but his eyes are still red
-Link to the scythe he holds is in his bio, although you may change the scythe's look a bit if you want
-Doesn't show much skin through his outfit, except for his fingers, toes, and parts of his face (You may bend the amount of skin he shows a little bit, but I don't want him showing lots ;-;)
-Usually seen smirking and/or glowering at others, or just flat out frowning

Qikan:
-Many details in bio
-Likes masks and hats, almost always wearing one
-Is a ladies man, so is almost always charmingly smiling or grinning and/or winking
-Moderately pale
-Ear/chin length hair that orange and red (The hair coloring can be done in any style ;w; Faded/streaked/ect.)
-I'd love to see him when he's singing into a microphone T^T (Not a necessity)
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 412 413