Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RAF] Silver's Stars - Speedy, Sprite
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 ... 242 243
I enjoy snow to look at, but I don't like driving in it and I don't enjoy being cold.
I enjoy snow to look at, but I don't like driving in it and I don't enjoy being cold.
When I was a kid and didn't have responsibilities, I loved snow. It was the best thing ever! It meant freedom from school and a big fluffy white toy! But as I got older, it meant back-breaking work -- and lots of it, I live in a snow-zone. And then, when I became disabled, it meant more pain -- I always have more pain on stormy days than clear ones, and snow is the worst -- and absolute lock-down. YOU try getting around your town in a wheelchair on a snow day.
When I was a kid and didn't have responsibilities, I loved snow. It was the best thing ever! It meant freedom from school and a big fluffy white toy! But as I got older, it meant back-breaking work -- and lots of it, I live in a snow-zone. And then, when I became disabled, it meant more pain -- I always have more pain on stormy days than clear ones, and snow is the worst -- and absolute lock-down. YOU try getting around your town in a wheelchair on a snow day.
...Q2qxxGt.png
I love snow! I'm from Alaska, so I see a lot of it and am very used to driving in it, so that's not an issue. I think it's really beautiful and at least in subpolar regions, snow is actually warmer than winter days without XD
(I'm in Ice Flight, too, and I actually base a lot of my Icefield descriptions on my own subpolar experience)
I love snow! I'm from Alaska, so I see a lot of it and am very used to driving in it, so that's not an issue. I think it's really beautiful and at least in subpolar regions, snow is actually warmer than winter days without XD
(I'm in Ice Flight, too, and I actually base a lot of my Icefield descriptions on my own subpolar experience)
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
Q: Do you enjoy snow? Why or why not? If you've never seen snow before, how do you imagine it to be?

A: Yes and no. I used to love the snow so much more when I was younger and shoveling it didn't seem to be quite so much of a pain (now I feel old and rickety, which people scoff at because I'm not that old). Mostly I loved the snow more when I didn't have to drive in it with other people.

Snow on the road+me=ok. Snow on the road+me+other people= not ok, they are definitely not ok.

But I still like the snow and winter in general. I tend to go out more in the winter than summer.
Q: Do you enjoy snow? Why or why not? If you've never seen snow before, how do you imagine it to be?

A: Yes and no. I used to love the snow so much more when I was younger and shoveling it didn't seem to be quite so much of a pain (now I feel old and rickety, which people scoff at because I'm not that old). Mostly I loved the snow more when I didn't have to drive in it with other people.

Snow on the road+me=ok. Snow on the road+me+other people= not ok, they are definitely not ok.

But I still like the snow and winter in general. I tend to go out more in the winter than summer.
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
Yes! Snow is my favorite weather. I love the way it looks, on the ground, falling, and piled up in my driveway alike.
Yes! Snow is my favorite weather. I love the way it looks, on the ground, falling, and piled up in my driveway alike.
I love snow, I like that it is cold and pretty and in general the way it beautifully blankets things.
I love snow, I like that it is cold and pretty and in general the way it beautifully blankets things.
I loved snow when I was a kid but now that I'm a grownup It's usually just a massive inconvenience. -_-
I loved snow when I was a kid but now that I'm a grownup It's usually just a massive inconvenience. -_-
Come chat about music! TmYwlC4.png Accessible Coli NOW!
I love the snow. I just like to look at it and watch it fall to the ground. Also no school :P
I love the snow. I just like to look at it and watch it fall to the ground. Also no school :P
waUHeHl.png
Snow is pretty fun, but also a pain in the butt... Half of the year is winter where I live, and for six months every year the house is soaked with water from snow being tracked in the house.
Snow is pretty fun, but also a pain in the butt... Half of the year is winter where I live, and for six months every year the house is soaked with water from snow being tracked in the house.
clicky please !!
SSR_a3.png screen_shot_2016_08_08_at_11_4.png3fPWG.gifuWWGn.gif3k1UH.gif2Wz1M.gifzF8fW.gifjXOnj.gifHJjco.gifaihlA.gif
bump~
bump~
clicky please !!
SSR_a3.png screen_shot_2016_08_08_at_11_4.png3fPWG.gifuWWGn.gif3k1UH.gif2Wz1M.gifzF8fW.gifjXOnj.gifHJjco.gifaihlA.gif
1 2 ... 134 135 136 137 138 ... 242 243