Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I'm not a monster, FR roleplay (Closed)
1 2 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216
Raamiah's eyes widened in surprise the skulls glowing orbs seemed to reflect amusement. She glanced around for a moment not sure what to do. Her limbs already started to ache from the amount of energy she had used and even her surprised eyes slowly began to get tired. Still, she managed to reach a paw up and pat the young dragon on his head her eyes returning to their otherwise half-lidded state.

But it didn't last long as Raamiahs eyes shut just a bit more into tired slits and she went flopping onto her side a large dust cloud flinging upward and an exhausted huff of air exited her as she hit the ground. Her wing followed behind her, and she appeared to have an almost annoyed look on her face, savor the look of amusement coming from the skull atop her head. She had been careful in her fall however her whiskers were moving the younger Yoro out of her path as she fell downward. Her magic had been practically wiped clean, many of her skulls seemed to suffer from it as well. But not the largest, no.

But, she laid there too tired to do much of anything else and too stubborn to open her mouth to ask for her help. Slowly she lowered Yoro back down planting him on his feet
Raamiah's eyes widened in surprise the skulls glowing orbs seemed to reflect amusement. She glanced around for a moment not sure what to do. Her limbs already started to ache from the amount of energy she had used and even her surprised eyes slowly began to get tired. Still, she managed to reach a paw up and pat the young dragon on his head her eyes returning to their otherwise half-lidded state.

But it didn't last long as Raamiahs eyes shut just a bit more into tired slits and she went flopping onto her side a large dust cloud flinging upward and an exhausted huff of air exited her as she hit the ground. Her wing followed behind her, and she appeared to have an almost annoyed look on her face, savor the look of amusement coming from the skull atop her head. She had been careful in her fall however her whiskers were moving the younger Yoro out of her path as she fell downward. Her magic had been practically wiped clean, many of her skulls seemed to suffer from it as well. But not the largest, no.

But, she laid there too tired to do much of anything else and too stubborn to open her mouth to ask for her help. Slowly she lowered Yoro back down planting him on his feet
C6VMBuR.png
Yoro stepped back in surprise as Raamiah fell to the round with a whump, looking almost... irritated. He rushed up to her side, and hugged her neck. "Miss, are you okay? Are you tired? You should sleep. I'm sorry, is it my fault? He blurted, hugging her all the tighter. Stella snaked her long neck over to look at Raamiah, alarm in her eyes. "Are you alright there? Do you... need any help?" She asked, unsure quite what to do with a dragon randomly falling.

Valda sighed, and rose to his feet, making his way slowly back to the others. As he walked into the small clearing, he gave Sunset a slight glare, but said nothing of it. Then he saw the collapsed skydancer. He padded carefully over to Stella, handing her the bracelet back. She took it with a thankful nod, slipping it back over her wrist. Valda didn't really know what to say, apart from, "Are you okay?"

Oras felt a disturbance. A cloud was shifting in his mind, a gate was being opened. Slowly, slowly his mind gate opened, and he saw the shadowy eyes peering out, wicked, toothy grins plastered on invisible faces. The Shadows were a frenzied mess, shoving against each other to push out of the gate, which was still slowly creaking open. Then, the gate buckled, and the frame tore apart, due to the shear ravegness of the Shadows. The gate was broken, and the Shadows were free, wheeling through his mind, cackling banshees.

Oras awoke with a jolt, almost slipping off Ozark's face. He let out a howl, which slowly turned into a mad giggle-cackle of a sort.
Yoro stepped back in surprise as Raamiah fell to the round with a whump, looking almost... irritated. He rushed up to her side, and hugged her neck. "Miss, are you okay? Are you tired? You should sleep. I'm sorry, is it my fault? He blurted, hugging her all the tighter. Stella snaked her long neck over to look at Raamiah, alarm in her eyes. "Are you alright there? Do you... need any help?" She asked, unsure quite what to do with a dragon randomly falling.

Valda sighed, and rose to his feet, making his way slowly back to the others. As he walked into the small clearing, he gave Sunset a slight glare, but said nothing of it. Then he saw the collapsed skydancer. He padded carefully over to Stella, handing her the bracelet back. She took it with a thankful nod, slipping it back over her wrist. Valda didn't really know what to say, apart from, "Are you okay?"

Oras felt a disturbance. A cloud was shifting in his mind, a gate was being opened. Slowly, slowly his mind gate opened, and he saw the shadowy eyes peering out, wicked, toothy grins plastered on invisible faces. The Shadows were a frenzied mess, shoving against each other to push out of the gate, which was still slowly creaking open. Then, the gate buckled, and the frame tore apart, due to the shear ravegness of the Shadows. The gate was broken, and the Shadows were free, wheeling through his mind, cackling banshees.

Oras awoke with a jolt, almost slipping off Ozark's face. He let out a howl, which slowly turned into a mad giggle-cackle of a sort.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
((@Leopardmask @Tadi @DragonDraws @Abernackles @Derparoo -jabs the rp- -pings you all also- live dammit it will not die, not over my dead body))

Sunset jumped when Raamiah collapsed, unsure of what exactly to do as the pearlcatcher fell to the ground and Yoro began questioning and hugging her. Flechte flicked his neck feathers slightly when the dragon fell, but otherwise kept his flat expression. He was thinking...

That is, until he saw Oras shift in the corner of his vision. He scowled, turning his head to look at the fae as Oras awoke into a fit of maniacal laughter. Sunset saw this as well, quickly hopping away from Oras with widened eyes.
((@Leopardmask @Tadi @DragonDraws @Abernackles @Derparoo -jabs the rp- -pings you all also- live dammit it will not die, not over my dead body))

Sunset jumped when Raamiah collapsed, unsure of what exactly to do as the pearlcatcher fell to the ground and Yoro began questioning and hugging her. Flechte flicked his neck feathers slightly when the dragon fell, but otherwise kept his flat expression. He was thinking...

That is, until he saw Oras shift in the corner of his vision. He scowled, turning his head to look at the fae as Oras awoke into a fit of maniacal laughter. Sunset saw this as well, quickly hopping away from Oras with widened eyes.
pVhWnFy.png
Valda and Stella looked in panic as Oras awoke with a howl and a cackle. "A-again? It's too soon though..." Stella mumbled. Valda's lip curled up as he growled.
"No. I know plenty well enough why he's gone like this again. What with the damage YOU did to him." He said, whirling around to glare harder at Sunset.
"Are you stupid? Did you not think? What possessed you.... I mean... honestly!" He spat, unable to form the words properly. He opened his mouth to shout at Sunset again, when Oras giggled.
"That's right Valdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. It's her fault. She attacked this body. Sheeeeeeeeeeee made it hurt. And what will you do to fix that? Maybe she should sufferrrrrrrrrrr. Feel what IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII felt." He said with a grin. Valda scowled.
"I am not stupid. I won't listen to your mad blubberings. Though I wouldn't mind giving her a piece of my mind." Valda hissed. Oras giggled, and cackled, and howled again.
"THEN I WILL!" He screeched, before flinging himself in her direction. Valda and Stella didn't know how to react at first. Oras laid the first blow, physically that is, whether sane or mad. They got ahold of themselves though, both lunging at the screeching fae. Stella reached him first, and pinned him down carefully under her paw, trying to to squash the small dragon. She yelped and instantly withdrew her paw. Oras was burning hot. Valda quickly unwrapped his scarf, and flung it over the fae, before pinning him down that way. Oras wriggled and squirmed, just tangling himself up more in the green fabric. Valda sighed, but the peace was short lived. Valda screeched and giggled again.
"Fool! You can't hold me here forever! Don't you understand? He's broken! He's broken! We broke Oras! You'll never get him back!" he shouted, and suddenly he sounded like several voices, voices that weren't his own.

Yoro watched with wide eyes, before running into Stella's arms. "He... he... he's so sad, inside!" Yoro cried, and Stella shook her head.
"I know darling. He will get better though, don't worry...

I hope...."
Valda and Stella looked in panic as Oras awoke with a howl and a cackle. "A-again? It's too soon though..." Stella mumbled. Valda's lip curled up as he growled.
"No. I know plenty well enough why he's gone like this again. What with the damage YOU did to him." He said, whirling around to glare harder at Sunset.
"Are you stupid? Did you not think? What possessed you.... I mean... honestly!" He spat, unable to form the words properly. He opened his mouth to shout at Sunset again, when Oras giggled.
"That's right Valdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. It's her fault. She attacked this body. Sheeeeeeeeeeee made it hurt. And what will you do to fix that? Maybe she should sufferrrrrrrrrrr. Feel what IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII felt." He said with a grin. Valda scowled.
"I am not stupid. I won't listen to your mad blubberings. Though I wouldn't mind giving her a piece of my mind." Valda hissed. Oras giggled, and cackled, and howled again.
"THEN I WILL!" He screeched, before flinging himself in her direction. Valda and Stella didn't know how to react at first. Oras laid the first blow, physically that is, whether sane or mad. They got ahold of themselves though, both lunging at the screeching fae. Stella reached him first, and pinned him down carefully under her paw, trying to to squash the small dragon. She yelped and instantly withdrew her paw. Oras was burning hot. Valda quickly unwrapped his scarf, and flung it over the fae, before pinning him down that way. Oras wriggled and squirmed, just tangling himself up more in the green fabric. Valda sighed, but the peace was short lived. Valda screeched and giggled again.
"Fool! You can't hold me here forever! Don't you understand? He's broken! He's broken! We broke Oras! You'll never get him back!" he shouted, and suddenly he sounded like several voices, voices that weren't his own.

Yoro watched with wide eyes, before running into Stella's arms. "He... he... he's so sad, inside!" Yoro cried, and Stella shook her head.
"I know darling. He will get better though, don't worry...

I hope...."
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
Raamiah's ear twitched as her eyes opened once more. Placing her paws on the ground, she pushed herself up shoulder blades pointing upward before she was in a relaxing stand. She was still tired; most if not all her magic had been drained from her body. Her ears turned to the scene unfolding before her and the glowing eyes from the skull on her head also looked on in confusion 'how strange can this group get...' Her eyes narrowed before turning walking off away from the group once more. She glanced at the dragons she passed but said nothing sitting at the edge of this unstable little unit. Her eyes were half lidded. She looked, unimpressed, at peace with herself. Was it because she was tired? Or was it because of the mad screeching of the small Fae known as Oras just didn't phase her. Not after a week of nothing but water puns and possible cannibalistic threats from another dragon...

Still.

She sat sleepily against a tree until one of her ears turned to face the opposite direction quickly followed by the other. She was thankful for being a Pearl Catcher being able to tune out and fix in on the noise she wanted... after all, her species was known for gossip how else would any dragon find out information in secret? A peaceful sigh left her as she fixed in on her heart beat her tail tip tapping the ground to each thump of her heart.
Raamiah's ear twitched as her eyes opened once more. Placing her paws on the ground, she pushed herself up shoulder blades pointing upward before she was in a relaxing stand. She was still tired; most if not all her magic had been drained from her body. Her ears turned to the scene unfolding before her and the glowing eyes from the skull on her head also looked on in confusion 'how strange can this group get...' Her eyes narrowed before turning walking off away from the group once more. She glanced at the dragons she passed but said nothing sitting at the edge of this unstable little unit. Her eyes were half lidded. She looked, unimpressed, at peace with herself. Was it because she was tired? Or was it because of the mad screeching of the small Fae known as Oras just didn't phase her. Not after a week of nothing but water puns and possible cannibalistic threats from another dragon...

Still.

She sat sleepily against a tree until one of her ears turned to face the opposite direction quickly followed by the other. She was thankful for being a Pearl Catcher being able to tune out and fix in on the noise she wanted... after all, her species was known for gossip how else would any dragon find out information in secret? A peaceful sigh left her as she fixed in on her heart beat her tail tip tapping the ground to each thump of her heart.
C6VMBuR.png
Sunset curled herself down, head bent and eyes looking at the ground when Valda started yelling at her, reminding her - again - of what she'd done. Her crest flicked in slight surprise at his... 'comment', as he addressed the now crazed and cackling Oras. She snapped out of it however when someth- no, Oras, lunged at her. She let out a high-pitched shriek and jumped up, wings flaring as she stumbled backwards in surprise.

Flechte, who had been watching as Oras rambled, let out a growl when he heard Valda. But the moment Oras lunged at Sunset, he gave a hissing roar and pushed himself up from the ground, forgetting about the pain in his stomach and wings. He bounded over, the dew on the grass and the last vestiges of pain causing him to stumble at first, though he quickly caught his footing and hurried his way between Sunset and the other dragons in a matter of seconds. He stopped there, a short burst of adrenaline giving him more energy and helping bury any pain. Oras' cackling and shouts didn't seem to faze him... Rather, Flechte's attention was fixated on Valda and the trashing fae beneath the skydancer's paws.

For a short moment, he glanced between Sunset and the two dragons in front of him before bringing an ice cold glare to Valda, staring him straight in the eye. Any of the skydancers would be able to sense the anger in him, but he showed few outward signs of it. His feathers were smooth, only his neck feathers and wings being flared, and even those were only flared slightly. His glare was menacing, face relaxed yet tense and furious at the same time. A moment passed before he spoke. He didn't sound... angry, exactly, but his voice was far from welcoming. Calm, cold, and low, and filled with threat.

"Either of you... if any of you so much as touch her, I will make sure you both know exactly why Aethos wants me back. Try me. I. F*cking. Dare you."

Sunset crouched behind Flechte, eyes wide and glancing between Flechte and Valda. She was somewhat afraid, really... She knew that voice he used. He hadn't used it in years... Never did she think he would use it towards members of their group, and coupled with the anger she could sense from him... Valda had better be careful...
Sunset curled herself down, head bent and eyes looking at the ground when Valda started yelling at her, reminding her - again - of what she'd done. Her crest flicked in slight surprise at his... 'comment', as he addressed the now crazed and cackling Oras. She snapped out of it however when someth- no, Oras, lunged at her. She let out a high-pitched shriek and jumped up, wings flaring as she stumbled backwards in surprise.

Flechte, who had been watching as Oras rambled, let out a growl when he heard Valda. But the moment Oras lunged at Sunset, he gave a hissing roar and pushed himself up from the ground, forgetting about the pain in his stomach and wings. He bounded over, the dew on the grass and the last vestiges of pain causing him to stumble at first, though he quickly caught his footing and hurried his way between Sunset and the other dragons in a matter of seconds. He stopped there, a short burst of adrenaline giving him more energy and helping bury any pain. Oras' cackling and shouts didn't seem to faze him... Rather, Flechte's attention was fixated on Valda and the trashing fae beneath the skydancer's paws.

For a short moment, he glanced between Sunset and the two dragons in front of him before bringing an ice cold glare to Valda, staring him straight in the eye. Any of the skydancers would be able to sense the anger in him, but he showed few outward signs of it. His feathers were smooth, only his neck feathers and wings being flared, and even those were only flared slightly. His glare was menacing, face relaxed yet tense and furious at the same time. A moment passed before he spoke. He didn't sound... angry, exactly, but his voice was far from welcoming. Calm, cold, and low, and filled with threat.

"Either of you... if any of you so much as touch her, I will make sure you both know exactly why Aethos wants me back. Try me. I. F*cking. Dare you."

Sunset crouched behind Flechte, eyes wide and glancing between Flechte and Valda. She was somewhat afraid, really... She knew that voice he used. He hadn't used it in years... Never did she think he would use it towards members of their group, and coupled with the anger she could sense from him... Valda had better be careful...
pVhWnFy.png
"Stella. Hold Oras down for me will you?" He asked Stella quietly. She blinked, but obliged, holding Yoro in one paw and pinning Oras with the other.

Valda turned and faced Flechte, feathers pressed back against his neck, eyes glaring. he felt the anger in Flechte, even if he didn't let it show. He hissed back. His fur raised, making him bigger, is somewhat poofier. The light caught in his fur, making him sparkle slightly. He glared coldly at Flechte.
"You listen right here Flechte. I don't give a f*ck about that damn stupid Aethos right now. You don't realize. What. She's. Done. Oras was abused to near death. NEAR DEATH. When he was a child. You don' seem to realize what that DID TO HIM. Those damn STUPID coatls... they hurt him. HURT HIM BECAUSE HE WAS 'UGLY'. HE HAS EVERY RIGHT TO BE OUT OF HIS MIND. THOSE DAMN. STUPID. COATLS. They did what no one should EVER do. It's their DAMN fault that their DAMN daughter was killed, even! You. Dont. Realize. So shut up with your stupid complaining about stupid Aethos. Nothing can compare to the suffering Oras had to endure. He now has to endure more suffering because SHE brought those memories back by ATTACKNG him!" Valda shouted. He panted now, out of breath from his rant. h glared still at Flechte, and Sunset too.

Yoro winced when he heard Valda curse. "Why did Daddy use a naughty word, and why i he shouting?" He whimpered. Stella shushed him, and held him closer.
"Your daddy is mad that's all, because not everyone know about the difficulties others face. It's okay, Daddy will be fine." She hushed. All the while, Oras was screaming, cackling, coughing and flailing.
"Stella. Hold Oras down for me will you?" He asked Stella quietly. She blinked, but obliged, holding Yoro in one paw and pinning Oras with the other.

Valda turned and faced Flechte, feathers pressed back against his neck, eyes glaring. he felt the anger in Flechte, even if he didn't let it show. He hissed back. His fur raised, making him bigger, is somewhat poofier. The light caught in his fur, making him sparkle slightly. He glared coldly at Flechte.
"You listen right here Flechte. I don't give a f*ck about that damn stupid Aethos right now. You don't realize. What. She's. Done. Oras was abused to near death. NEAR DEATH. When he was a child. You don' seem to realize what that DID TO HIM. Those damn STUPID coatls... they hurt him. HURT HIM BECAUSE HE WAS 'UGLY'. HE HAS EVERY RIGHT TO BE OUT OF HIS MIND. THOSE DAMN. STUPID. COATLS. They did what no one should EVER do. It's their DAMN fault that their DAMN daughter was killed, even! You. Dont. Realize. So shut up with your stupid complaining about stupid Aethos. Nothing can compare to the suffering Oras had to endure. He now has to endure more suffering because SHE brought those memories back by ATTACKNG him!" Valda shouted. He panted now, out of breath from his rant. h glared still at Flechte, and Sunset too.

Yoro winced when he heard Valda curse. "Why did Daddy use a naughty word, and why i he shouting?" He whimpered. Stella shushed him, and held him closer.
"Your daddy is mad that's all, because not everyone know about the difficulties others face. It's okay, Daddy will be fine." She hushed. All the while, Oras was screaming, cackling, coughing and flailing.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
Alkazdt leaped to his feet as the commotion began, but Valda and Stella were faster at dealing with Oras. The Guardian looked around tensely as Flechte began to speak. He just barely caught Raamiah's muttering about the strangeness of the group. I certainly agree, he thought. Warily circling the arguing dragons, he sat down next to Raamiah.
"It looks like you got caught up in this trying to help Flechte as well," Alkazdt murmured, so only the Pearlcatcher could hear. "Regretting your decision yet?"
"I don't think we've been properly introduced, by the way," he added.
Alkazdt leaped to his feet as the commotion began, but Valda and Stella were faster at dealing with Oras. The Guardian looked around tensely as Flechte began to speak. He just barely caught Raamiah's muttering about the strangeness of the group. I certainly agree, he thought. Warily circling the arguing dragons, he sat down next to Raamiah.
"It looks like you got caught up in this trying to help Flechte as well," Alkazdt murmured, so only the Pearlcatcher could hear. "Regretting your decision yet?"
"I don't think we've been properly introduced, by the way," he added.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Ozark sat there stunned as Oras woke up on his head. Before he could do anything, the fae leapt off his face and charged towards Sunset.

N-no wait! his thoughts protested as he stumbled to his feet to give chase. But the damage had already been done. The fae was already subdued, but not before causing an argument to arise between the green coatl and Valda.

Ozark stood there dumbfounded, hardly noticing the strange pearlcatcher get up and walk a small distance away.

Your fault. his mind whispered vilely. This is allll your fault.

Ozark took a step back, his head lowering in shame as he watched the arguing continue. You broke your promise.

He quietly sat, bowing his head and looking mournfully at the tensed up group before him. This wasn’t going to end well.

You are responsible for this.
Ozark sat there stunned as Oras woke up on his head. Before he could do anything, the fae leapt off his face and charged towards Sunset.

N-no wait! his thoughts protested as he stumbled to his feet to give chase. But the damage had already been done. The fae was already subdued, but not before causing an argument to arise between the green coatl and Valda.

Ozark stood there dumbfounded, hardly noticing the strange pearlcatcher get up and walk a small distance away.

Your fault. his mind whispered vilely. This is allll your fault.

Ozark took a step back, his head lowering in shame as he watched the arguing continue. You broke your promise.

He quietly sat, bowing his head and looking mournfully at the tensed up group before him. This wasn’t going to end well.

You are responsible for this.
Flechte said nothing for a long moment, staring Valda down. Unlike the clearly agitated, fluffed out skydancer, Flechte kept his calm but frigid look. But inside, his anger was building... all he showed was a quick flick of his feathers before suddenly lunging forward, letting out an ear-splitting hissing roar. He grabbed Valda by the throat, just below his head, and slammed the dragon into the ground, using his other paws and sheer weight to pin the much smaller skydancer down. He brought his head closer to Valda's such that only the skydancer could hear what he said.

"I have killed dragons, Valda. That is why Aethos is after me. And I am not afraid to do it again if any of you touch a single hair on Sunset's pelt. I am not above that. And...

And I don't REALISE!? I DON'T F*CKING REALISE!?
"

He began to shout, fangs just in front of Valda's face as his voice rose in seething anger.

"Look at him, he's mad, just as mad as Radiance if not more so! He cannot even stay sane for a day! I can see what it did to him, everyone here can! I KNOW WHAT ABUSE DOES TO A DRAGON!"

He was panting now, and shaking, the initial burst of adrenaline already beginning to wear off. His claws had held Valda hard enough to begin to pierce the skydancer's skin, though now his grip began to loosen. The anger boiling inside slowly started to fade, a small amount of... sympathy... taking its place. He shook his head, teeth still bared at Valda. After a moment, he pushed himself away and began to walk to the edge of the clearing, but not before muttering one that thing under his breath.

"I know."

At least they had a reason, as foolish and idiotic as it may be. At least Oras knew why.

Sunset watched the entire ordeal go down from where she shakily stood, too afraid to try and intervene. She hadn't thought Flechte would attack... nor that he would have an outburst like that...
Flechte said nothing for a long moment, staring Valda down. Unlike the clearly agitated, fluffed out skydancer, Flechte kept his calm but frigid look. But inside, his anger was building... all he showed was a quick flick of his feathers before suddenly lunging forward, letting out an ear-splitting hissing roar. He grabbed Valda by the throat, just below his head, and slammed the dragon into the ground, using his other paws and sheer weight to pin the much smaller skydancer down. He brought his head closer to Valda's such that only the skydancer could hear what he said.

"I have killed dragons, Valda. That is why Aethos is after me. And I am not afraid to do it again if any of you touch a single hair on Sunset's pelt. I am not above that. And...

And I don't REALISE!? I DON'T F*CKING REALISE!?
"

He began to shout, fangs just in front of Valda's face as his voice rose in seething anger.

"Look at him, he's mad, just as mad as Radiance if not more so! He cannot even stay sane for a day! I can see what it did to him, everyone here can! I KNOW WHAT ABUSE DOES TO A DRAGON!"

He was panting now, and shaking, the initial burst of adrenaline already beginning to wear off. His claws had held Valda hard enough to begin to pierce the skydancer's skin, though now his grip began to loosen. The anger boiling inside slowly started to fade, a small amount of... sympathy... taking its place. He shook his head, teeth still bared at Valda. After a moment, he pushed himself away and began to walk to the edge of the clearing, but not before muttering one that thing under his breath.

"I know."

At least they had a reason, as foolish and idiotic as it may be. At least Oras knew why.

Sunset watched the entire ordeal go down from where she shakily stood, too afraid to try and intervene. She hadn't thought Flechte would attack... nor that he would have an outburst like that...
pVhWnFy.png
1 2 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216