Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I'm not a monster, FR roleplay (Closed)
1 2 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216
Valda let out a screech of alarm as he was pinned down. He gulped hard, teeth bared. He struggled for a moment, but it was clear that it was no use. He growled slightly, but Flechte's words chilled him. he knew that Flechte had killed, but.... to have it directed at him was disconcerting. But when Oras was compared to Radiance, he lost it. He shot up to his feet as Flechte stormed off, glaring. He wanted to shout back, but before he knew it, the coatl was gone. Yoro had cried out as Flechte ran off, and leapt over to Valda's side, flinging himself around Valda's leg.
"Did he hurt you Daddy? I feel pain, are you okay?" He whimpered. Valda growled, and picked Yoro up, cradling him.
"I'm fine, don't worry. That sonouvabit-" he stopped himself, glancing at Yoro. He bit his tongue, and scowled. He put Yoro down again, and held a paw to his neck, which was stinging. He looked back at Sunset, standing shakily.
"Well, what are you gonna do huh? Go chase him, go on. Tend to your wounded warrior. Make sure he doesn't lose it at someone, like you did." He hissed. he stormed over to Stella, and nudged her paw away. He quickly grabbed Oras as he tried to escape, his bare paws on the fae's skin. He winced. Stella wasn't wrong, the fae's skin was burning, almost. he held Oras tight, but carefully.
"You damn stupid voices. Look at the trouble you've caused. Why wont you leave Oras alone?" He hissed. Oras grinned, and laughed.
"Weeeeeee are the incarnationnssss of the evillsss in Orassssss's miiiiiiiiind. We wont leaaaave. Not ourrrrr jjjooooooooooob. never leave." He giggled, before cackling again. Valda growled, and wrapped Oras back up in his scarf again, before pinning him down with his back paw again. He looked at his front paws. They were blistering, red raw. He growled again, mood very soured.

Stella had watched open mouthed as Flechte attacked, before storming off. She looked at Valda with concern, then saw his burned paws. Without a word, she held his wrists, and breathed a cool mist on them, soothing the burn. Valda blinked, then nodded his thanks. Now they were left to wonder. How do they fix Oras?

It was at that moment of course, when Stella and Valda were distracted, that Oras silently wiggled free. he started to creep towards Sunset silently, somehow stilfing the giggling. his eyes were raving mad, his mouth foaming as he anticipated the attack.
Valda let out a screech of alarm as he was pinned down. He gulped hard, teeth bared. He struggled for a moment, but it was clear that it was no use. He growled slightly, but Flechte's words chilled him. he knew that Flechte had killed, but.... to have it directed at him was disconcerting. But when Oras was compared to Radiance, he lost it. He shot up to his feet as Flechte stormed off, glaring. He wanted to shout back, but before he knew it, the coatl was gone. Yoro had cried out as Flechte ran off, and leapt over to Valda's side, flinging himself around Valda's leg.
"Did he hurt you Daddy? I feel pain, are you okay?" He whimpered. Valda growled, and picked Yoro up, cradling him.
"I'm fine, don't worry. That sonouvabit-" he stopped himself, glancing at Yoro. He bit his tongue, and scowled. He put Yoro down again, and held a paw to his neck, which was stinging. He looked back at Sunset, standing shakily.
"Well, what are you gonna do huh? Go chase him, go on. Tend to your wounded warrior. Make sure he doesn't lose it at someone, like you did." He hissed. he stormed over to Stella, and nudged her paw away. He quickly grabbed Oras as he tried to escape, his bare paws on the fae's skin. He winced. Stella wasn't wrong, the fae's skin was burning, almost. he held Oras tight, but carefully.
"You damn stupid voices. Look at the trouble you've caused. Why wont you leave Oras alone?" He hissed. Oras grinned, and laughed.
"Weeeeeee are the incarnationnssss of the evillsss in Orassssss's miiiiiiiiind. We wont leaaaave. Not ourrrrr jjjooooooooooob. never leave." He giggled, before cackling again. Valda growled, and wrapped Oras back up in his scarf again, before pinning him down with his back paw again. He looked at his front paws. They were blistering, red raw. He growled again, mood very soured.

Stella had watched open mouthed as Flechte attacked, before storming off. She looked at Valda with concern, then saw his burned paws. Without a word, she held his wrists, and breathed a cool mist on them, soothing the burn. Valda blinked, then nodded his thanks. Now they were left to wonder. How do they fix Oras?

It was at that moment of course, when Stella and Valda were distracted, that Oras silently wiggled free. he started to creep towards Sunset silently, somehow stilfing the giggling. his eyes were raving mad, his mouth foaming as he anticipated the attack.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts
Flechte shakily stalked his way to the edge of the clearing, not even glancing back as he stepped out into the forest. Once out of sight, he collapsed, the adrenaline wearing off and pain and tiredness kicking back in. This time, he didn't ignore the pain, he let himself feel it. A jumble of thoughts raced through his mind.

...why did I do that... Why the SHADE did I DO that?! I shouldn't have done that, there is no way in Shade they'll ever trust me now. But they threatened Sunset... No. No no no, if they had tried anything THEN I should have done something. Not like... like that... I shouldn't have done anything.

His thoughts flickered when he heard cackling, suddenly remembering Oras and what Valda had said. A few distant - and not so distant - memories tried to make their way up, but he shoved them back down, shifting and adjusting his jaw as he did so.

It happened to him too then. Except he has gone mad, insane... though... I don't seem to be much better.

Sunset watched Flechte walk off, not seeing where he dropped down. Until she heard Valda's snide comment. She turned her head to face him, a small snarl creeping onto her face. She growled at him, moving to go after Flechte. As she began walking, she spat an insult under her breath, just loud enough to be heard.

"Champion fodder..."

She took a few more steps, then stopped. Something felt... off... Did... did Oras stop laughing? Somewhat alarmed at what this could mean, she turned around, only to see Oras creeping towards her.
Flechte shakily stalked his way to the edge of the clearing, not even glancing back as he stepped out into the forest. Once out of sight, he collapsed, the adrenaline wearing off and pain and tiredness kicking back in. This time, he didn't ignore the pain, he let himself feel it. A jumble of thoughts raced through his mind.

...why did I do that... Why the SHADE did I DO that?! I shouldn't have done that, there is no way in Shade they'll ever trust me now. But they threatened Sunset... No. No no no, if they had tried anything THEN I should have done something. Not like... like that... I shouldn't have done anything.

His thoughts flickered when he heard cackling, suddenly remembering Oras and what Valda had said. A few distant - and not so distant - memories tried to make their way up, but he shoved them back down, shifting and adjusting his jaw as he did so.

It happened to him too then. Except he has gone mad, insane... though... I don't seem to be much better.

Sunset watched Flechte walk off, not seeing where he dropped down. Until she heard Valda's snide comment. She turned her head to face him, a small snarl creeping onto her face. She growled at him, moving to go after Flechte. As she began walking, she spat an insult under her breath, just loud enough to be heard.

"Champion fodder..."

She took a few more steps, then stopped. Something felt... off... Did... did Oras stop laughing? Somewhat alarmed at what this could mean, she turned around, only to see Oras creeping towards her.
pVhWnFy.png
Valda scowled at Sunset's comment. He didn't know what she meant, but fodder was never a good word. He turned and faced Sunset again, when he saw something he wasn't expecting. Oras, creeping up to Sunset. Yet, when she spotted him, Oras froze, standing stock still. He grimaced. This wouldn't end well.
"Sunset, stay still okay? He's less likely to attack if you don't make a fuss." He assured. He grimaced.
"Stella, what do we do?" He asked, turning to the large imperial who had also noticed Oras.
"I don't know. Figure out how to snap him out of it?" She suggested. Valda shook his head. "Easier said than done. Then Yoro piped up, a slight smile.
"I have an idea Daddy. Let me take his pain. I can make him feel good, and he will be okay."
Valda scowled at Sunset's comment. He didn't know what she meant, but fodder was never a good word. He turned and faced Sunset again, when he saw something he wasn't expecting. Oras, creeping up to Sunset. Yet, when she spotted him, Oras froze, standing stock still. He grimaced. This wouldn't end well.
"Sunset, stay still okay? He's less likely to attack if you don't make a fuss." He assured. He grimaced.
"Stella, what do we do?" He asked, turning to the large imperial who had also noticed Oras.
"I don't know. Figure out how to snap him out of it?" She suggested. Valda shook his head. "Easier said than done. Then Yoro piped up, a slight smile.
"I have an idea Daddy. Let me take his pain. I can make him feel good, and he will be okay."
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts
Sunset froze at Valda's words, glancing between him and Oras. LESS likely? That's comforting. However, she did as Valda said, tensed just in case the fae did try to attack. But her head snapped towards Yoro when she heard what he said, and she yelled in surprise.

"What?!"
Sunset froze at Valda's words, glancing between him and Oras. LESS likely? That's comforting. However, she did as Valda said, tensed just in case the fae did try to attack. But her head snapped towards Yoro when she heard what he said, and she yelled in surprise.

"What?!"
pVhWnFy.png
----------------- Name: Scorpion Gender: Male Flight: Oh if only...[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18002899] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/180029/18002899p.png[/img] [/url] [color=#4B088A]Protective, Aggressive, Sly, Forward, Blunt, Cold, Calculative, [i]Dangerous...[/i][/color] Other: Read his bio ------------------ Raamiah froze for a few moments glancing in the direction of the much, larger, dragon, before looking forward again at what is going on. [color=#B40404]"Perhaps a little... but my leader wouldn't be very pleased if I left anyone in such a condition..."[/color] Good, she sounded calm. But on the inside, every little voice, nerve, and cell, screaming at her to get the heck away from this dragon. Taking a deep breath, she sighed slowly moving her way away from him and sat back down when she felt comfortable. [color=#B40404]"The Fae is beyond what I can do to repair him. My magic is drained I can hardly do much of anything for awhile. If our commander were here..."[/color] She paused trying to be careful with her choice of words. Sure this Fae was damaged. But having Scorpion around so many dragons. Mentally weak, some injured. A physical shudder ran over her body at the thought. It hit her like a brick when she realized. Her eyes were getting wide and the skull on her head glancing up to the sky before seeming to look down at its master. [color=#B40404]"My... commander... oh no..."[/color] Not far away a massive shadow glided over the land bellow. Large wings and an even longer serpent-like body racing through the land. And above that shadow, a dark and grinning Imperial. He didn't fly like any normal dragon, sometimes shutting his wings to whip his body downward only to open them again allowing his hardened scales to slice through the Earth like well fangs through a kill. He was wearing armor, sharpened and polished to perfection. The dragon paused hovering in place his eyes scanning the forest and long blue tongue flicking outwards to taste the air. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5YcYNw7WNg]He opened his mouth as if taking a deep breath but slowly shut it again quiet grumbling echoing around the earth around him from the vibrations that came from him. A lower less intimidating roar came from him first before a louder more aggressive ripped through the lands.[/url] After the roar he flung himself forward body twisting upward before diving down to glide above the colorful arcane forest. [color=#4B088A]'She is so close her magic is everywhere...'[/color] His eyes narrowed and mouth was staying partly open as he flew faster hissing under his breath as he cut through the air with frightening accuracy changing the air currents to benefit his long glide.

Name: Scorpion
Flight: Oh if only...
18002899p.png
Protective, Aggressive, Sly, Forward, Blunt, Cold, Calculative, Dangerous...
Other: Read his bio

Raamiah froze for a few moments glancing in the direction of the much, larger, dragon, before looking forward again at what is going on. "Perhaps a little... but my leader wouldn't be very pleased if I left anyone in such a condition..." Good, she sounded calm. But on the inside, every little voice, nerve, and cell, screaming at her to get the heck away from this dragon. Taking a deep breath, she sighed slowly moving her way away from him and sat back down when she felt comfortable.

"The Fae is beyond what I can do to repair him. My magic is drained I can hardly do much of anything for awhile. If our commander were here..." She paused trying to be careful with her choice of words. Sure this Fae was damaged. But having Scorpion around so many dragons. Mentally weak, some injured. A physical shudder ran over her body at the thought.

It hit her like a brick when she realized. Her eyes were getting wide and the skull on her head glancing up to the sky before seeming to look down at its master. "My... commander... oh no..."

Not far away a massive shadow glided over the land bellow. Large wings and an even longer serpent-like body racing through the land. And above that shadow, a dark and grinning Imperial. He didn't fly like any normal dragon, sometimes shutting his wings to whip his body downward only to open them again allowing his hardened scales to slice through the Earth like well fangs through a kill. He was wearing armor, sharpened and polished to perfection.

The dragon paused hovering in place his eyes scanning the forest and long blue tongue flicking outwards to taste the air. He opened his mouth as if taking a deep breath but slowly shut it again quiet grumbling echoing around the earth around him from the vibrations that came from him. A lower less intimidating roar came from him first before a louder more aggressive ripped through the lands. After the roar he flung himself forward body twisting upward before diving down to glide above the colorful arcane forest.

'She is so close her magic is everywhere...' His eyes narrowed and mouth was staying partly open as he flew faster hissing under his breath as he cut through the air with frightening accuracy changing the air currents to benefit his long glide.
C6VMBuR.png
Oras giggled in glee as Sunset screeched, tail waggling slightly, before he launched himself at Sunset, in one big leap. "NO!" Valda and Stella shouted, but they couldn't reach him in time, as Oras aimed to lay a scratch on Sunset's neck.
Oras giggled in glee as Sunset screeched, tail waggling slightly, before he launched himself at Sunset, in one big leap. "NO!" Valda and Stella shouted, but they couldn't reach him in time, as Oras aimed to lay a scratch on Sunset's neck.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts
Sunset saw and heard Valda and Stella yell, and went to turn to Oras, eyes wide, when the fae leaped at her. She screeched and scrambled backwards, but she didn't move quickly enough, and his claws cut into her neck just a bit, drawing blood that stained and soaked into her fur. She fell onto her rump, wings and crest flared as she wished she could use some sort of magic to get Oras away from her.

Flechte heard Sunset shriek, abruptly ending his thoughts. More adrenaline came through him, though it was far less than before. The pain and tiredness he felt forced him to stumble as he tried to run back into the clearing. It wasn't far, hardly a few paces, but he knew he couldn't keep himself up for much longer. A hissing growl left him as a small amount of magic built up in his throat.

A moment later, he stepped into the clearing to see Oras in front of a terrified Sunset. He opened his mouth and shot out the shard of wind he'd created straight at Oras, before stumbling down to a halt and collapsing back onto his stomach.
Sunset saw and heard Valda and Stella yell, and went to turn to Oras, eyes wide, when the fae leaped at her. She screeched and scrambled backwards, but she didn't move quickly enough, and his claws cut into her neck just a bit, drawing blood that stained and soaked into her fur. She fell onto her rump, wings and crest flared as she wished she could use some sort of magic to get Oras away from her.

Flechte heard Sunset shriek, abruptly ending his thoughts. More adrenaline came through him, though it was far less than before. The pain and tiredness he felt forced him to stumble as he tried to run back into the clearing. It wasn't far, hardly a few paces, but he knew he couldn't keep himself up for much longer. A hissing growl left him as a small amount of magic built up in his throat.

A moment later, he stepped into the clearing to see Oras in front of a terrified Sunset. He opened his mouth and shot out the shard of wind he'd created straight at Oras, before stumbling down to a halt and collapsing back onto his stomach.
pVhWnFy.png
Ozark was slow to realize what was happening. Oras was loose again and this time he was going for Sunset. His legs threw him into standing, but the damage was already done as Oras struck Sunset. And just like that, Ozark had failed.

Again.

Before he could start feeling even more sorry for himself, the coatl re-emerged into the clearing, angrily focused on Oras, and shot a breath attack aimed straight at the fae.

Realizing this, Ozark ignored everything in his head and ran forward. Not again... Not again...

By luck his legs worked correctly for once, and instead of stumbling he managed to get to Oras.

Ozark landed roughly on and around Oras, his body quickly quickly balling up to not only protect Oras, but to hold him down. Ozark squeezed his eyes shut as he prepared for the worst.

Thud.

A feeling that could only be described as a miniature earthquake ruptured on Ozark's side, sending shockwaves across his body.

At first, he felt nothing. Only the feeling of his pelt getting... Wet. Ozark slowly opened his eyes, letting out a breath he didn't know he'd been holding. But suddenly he felt it. The exponentially increasing feeling of pain. Ozark grit his teeth as his body began to scream in his mind.

It only worsened from there. His chest... Burned.. The fae was hot. Much too hot. Ozark unravelled slightly and dug his claws in the ground, shoving himself off the fae's body and able to say nothing except extremely restrained grunts. He landed on his injured side, briefly interrupting his grunts with an odd squeak.

His breathing became erratic, making a kind of hissing sound as air raced back and forth through his teeth. His chest was burning, and his side was screaming with pain he'd never thought to experience. To an experienced fighter, the pain wouldn't have mattered so much. Ozark was no such dragon. Tears quietly began to roll into the grass.
Ozark was slow to realize what was happening. Oras was loose again and this time he was going for Sunset. His legs threw him into standing, but the damage was already done as Oras struck Sunset. And just like that, Ozark had failed.

Again.

Before he could start feeling even more sorry for himself, the coatl re-emerged into the clearing, angrily focused on Oras, and shot a breath attack aimed straight at the fae.

Realizing this, Ozark ignored everything in his head and ran forward. Not again... Not again...

By luck his legs worked correctly for once, and instead of stumbling he managed to get to Oras.

Ozark landed roughly on and around Oras, his body quickly quickly balling up to not only protect Oras, but to hold him down. Ozark squeezed his eyes shut as he prepared for the worst.

Thud.

A feeling that could only be described as a miniature earthquake ruptured on Ozark's side, sending shockwaves across his body.

At first, he felt nothing. Only the feeling of his pelt getting... Wet. Ozark slowly opened his eyes, letting out a breath he didn't know he'd been holding. But suddenly he felt it. The exponentially increasing feeling of pain. Ozark grit his teeth as his body began to scream in his mind.

It only worsened from there. His chest... Burned.. The fae was hot. Much too hot. Ozark unravelled slightly and dug his claws in the ground, shoving himself off the fae's body and able to say nothing except extremely restrained grunts. He landed on his injured side, briefly interrupting his grunts with an odd squeak.

His breathing became erratic, making a kind of hissing sound as air raced back and forth through his teeth. His chest was burning, and his side was screaming with pain he'd never thought to experience. To an experienced fighter, the pain wouldn't have mattered so much. Ozark was no such dragon. Tears quietly began to roll into the grass.
Valda, Stella and Yoro couldn't think of what to do at first, when Ozark leaped in front of Flechte's bolt. They stood there in shocked silence. Stella was the first to react, swooping forwards and putting a paw on Ozark's back. She propped him up, examining his side and stomach. Valda leapt forwards, using his scarf to once again hold Oras down. He opened his mouth to roar his anger at Flechte, but was interrupted by a little voice. Yoro walked up to Flechte, the little dragon glaring, actually glaring, at the coatl. He stopped just in front of Flechte, and looked up at him.
"You are very mean. You hurt Daddy. You meant to do that. You tried to hurt Oras, badly hurt Oras. instead Ozark has to feel the pain. You are very mean Flechte, I don't like you anymore. I don't want you to come near Daddy and Stella and Oras and Ozark. I don't want you to hurt them." He said, his voice starting to waver, before turning tail and running over to Ozark, holding his head in his arms. Stella was starting to dab at the gash, which was decently large. She sighed, an icy mist settling down onto Ozark in an attempt to soothe the burning, as she had to Valda. She sighed again.
"That was very stupid, what you just did." She said, to both Ozark and Flechte. She looked up at Flechte, a glare on her face.
"A gash like that... well, if that bolt had hit Oras, t likely would have killed him, you know. You ought to be more careful." She hissed, before dabbing at Ozark's gash again.
"And you... thankyou for taking the blow for Oras..." She said sweetly, smiling at him. She stroked his back, trying to comfort him. Yoro was still hugging Ozark's head, and while no one else but Ozark could notice it, he was slowly leeching Ozark's pain into his own body. Even just the pain was making him curl up tighter around Ozark's snout. He clenched his teeth and dealt with it though, just trying to ease the Tundra's pain.

Valda watched this all unfold with a scowl, still pinning Oras down, who was cackling and giggling, foaming slightly at the mouth. Valda looked straight at Flechte, still glaring.
"Are you stupid? Like, really? You know what Oras has bee through, know that he doesn't even mean any of this, know that there isn't a chance he could serious harm Sunset, what with the ease she hurt him before, know that a blow like that could kill a fae, and know that we would hate you? How stupid are you Flechte? I mean.... really..." He thundered, eyes narrowed.
Valda, Stella and Yoro couldn't think of what to do at first, when Ozark leaped in front of Flechte's bolt. They stood there in shocked silence. Stella was the first to react, swooping forwards and putting a paw on Ozark's back. She propped him up, examining his side and stomach. Valda leapt forwards, using his scarf to once again hold Oras down. He opened his mouth to roar his anger at Flechte, but was interrupted by a little voice. Yoro walked up to Flechte, the little dragon glaring, actually glaring, at the coatl. He stopped just in front of Flechte, and looked up at him.
"You are very mean. You hurt Daddy. You meant to do that. You tried to hurt Oras, badly hurt Oras. instead Ozark has to feel the pain. You are very mean Flechte, I don't like you anymore. I don't want you to come near Daddy and Stella and Oras and Ozark. I don't want you to hurt them." He said, his voice starting to waver, before turning tail and running over to Ozark, holding his head in his arms. Stella was starting to dab at the gash, which was decently large. She sighed, an icy mist settling down onto Ozark in an attempt to soothe the burning, as she had to Valda. She sighed again.
"That was very stupid, what you just did." She said, to both Ozark and Flechte. She looked up at Flechte, a glare on her face.
"A gash like that... well, if that bolt had hit Oras, t likely would have killed him, you know. You ought to be more careful." She hissed, before dabbing at Ozark's gash again.
"And you... thankyou for taking the blow for Oras..." She said sweetly, smiling at him. She stroked his back, trying to comfort him. Yoro was still hugging Ozark's head, and while no one else but Ozark could notice it, he was slowly leeching Ozark's pain into his own body. Even just the pain was making him curl up tighter around Ozark's snout. He clenched his teeth and dealt with it though, just trying to ease the Tundra's pain.

Valda watched this all unfold with a scowl, still pinning Oras down, who was cackling and giggling, foaming slightly at the mouth. Valda looked straight at Flechte, still glaring.
"Are you stupid? Like, really? You know what Oras has bee through, know that he doesn't even mean any of this, know that there isn't a chance he could serious harm Sunset, what with the ease she hurt him before, know that a blow like that could kill a fae, and know that we would hate you? How stupid are you Flechte? I mean.... really..." He thundered, eyes narrowed.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts
Raamiah's watched carefully but her ears were turned a different direction twitching and looping in any attempt to pick up on the low key vibrations her body had picked up on. She did turn one ear in the direction of the group and went to open her mouth but paused when a shadow began to swallow the clearing. She glanced upward, the wind from wing beats causing her mane to blow to another side.

Scorpion gave another sniff to the air above the clearing he had found his radioactive green eyes darting around before he spotted Raamiah. Counting he noted the others in the group, he also took extra care to let his eyes fix on those that were weak or injured... If it were out of concern, no one would know, well... Raamiah might, but she would hold her tongue. Slowly he dipped his body down little ways away from the clearing and walked over not really bothering to be silent nor careful as trees bent out of his way. His muzzle was the first thing to cut through the forest and into the clearing before the rest of him. His sharp and polished armor didn't exactly make him seem the most friendly, not that he cared at all if it did.

"Well... aren't you all something unique." His voice was harsh and low before those radioactive orbs landed on Fletche and Valda his lip turning upward for a moment.

"I seemed to have arrived at the perfect time..." He was stoic in his emotions, very shut away and locked as he glanced between the two unknown dragons waiting for the Sky Dancer to finish off the coalt.

Raamiah sighed to herself before standing up weakly and walking over to Scorpion. She was still exhausted and managed to trip and go stumbling onto his paw. And she just put on a look of pure annoyance because she knew very well he wouldn't let her live this one down.

Scorpion glanced down at his paw before smiling and picking it up Raamiah letting out a panicked noise before grumbling a few choice words under her breath glaring at Scorpion in silence.

"Why Raamiah... I always knew you would fall for me..." He smiled a rather childish grin, to others, it might like intimidating with rows of sharp teeth stained and turned red by who knows what. But to Raamiah she just hit her head on the large paw keeping her up as she regretted even giving him the chance to use a pun.

"Not one... oh there you are Raamiah I was so worried, not a, oh are you okay, you just go... right for the pun don't you...?" she looked almost annoyed before she slipped off the paw and to the ground using her wings to slow the fall. 'Don't you even think about it Scorpion...' She looked back at the group before sighing to herself.

"Sorry but I can't fix that... my magic is still running on nearly empty..."
Raamiah's watched carefully but her ears were turned a different direction twitching and looping in any attempt to pick up on the low key vibrations her body had picked up on. She did turn one ear in the direction of the group and went to open her mouth but paused when a shadow began to swallow the clearing. She glanced upward, the wind from wing beats causing her mane to blow to another side.

Scorpion gave another sniff to the air above the clearing he had found his radioactive green eyes darting around before he spotted Raamiah. Counting he noted the others in the group, he also took extra care to let his eyes fix on those that were weak or injured... If it were out of concern, no one would know, well... Raamiah might, but she would hold her tongue. Slowly he dipped his body down little ways away from the clearing and walked over not really bothering to be silent nor careful as trees bent out of his way. His muzzle was the first thing to cut through the forest and into the clearing before the rest of him. His sharp and polished armor didn't exactly make him seem the most friendly, not that he cared at all if it did.

"Well... aren't you all something unique." His voice was harsh and low before those radioactive orbs landed on Fletche and Valda his lip turning upward for a moment.

"I seemed to have arrived at the perfect time..." He was stoic in his emotions, very shut away and locked as he glanced between the two unknown dragons waiting for the Sky Dancer to finish off the coalt.

Raamiah sighed to herself before standing up weakly and walking over to Scorpion. She was still exhausted and managed to trip and go stumbling onto his paw. And she just put on a look of pure annoyance because she knew very well he wouldn't let her live this one down.

Scorpion glanced down at his paw before smiling and picking it up Raamiah letting out a panicked noise before grumbling a few choice words under her breath glaring at Scorpion in silence.

"Why Raamiah... I always knew you would fall for me..." He smiled a rather childish grin, to others, it might like intimidating with rows of sharp teeth stained and turned red by who knows what. But to Raamiah she just hit her head on the large paw keeping her up as she regretted even giving him the chance to use a pun.

"Not one... oh there you are Raamiah I was so worried, not a, oh are you okay, you just go... right for the pun don't you...?" she looked almost annoyed before she slipped off the paw and to the ground using her wings to slow the fall. 'Don't you even think about it Scorpion...' She looked back at the group before sighing to herself.

"Sorry but I can't fix that... my magic is still running on nearly empty..."
C6VMBuR.png
1 2 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216