Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So like, who actually owns Boolean?
1 2 3 4
[quote name="Alfalfa" date=2016-08-30 08:34:00] @/Valemora xD shh I wouldn't anyway.... I want one so bad kill me [/quote] I suggest starting your search after you have a good 500k gems stashed away. I know quite a few people with Beta bugs. I wouldn't recommend pestering anyone till getting at least that much. Good luck! Edit: Shit, I keep forgetting to remove the pings when I quote, sorry, my bad!
Alfalfa wrote on 2016-08-30:
@/Valemora xD shh I wouldn't anyway.... I want one so bad kill me

I suggest starting your search after you have a good 500k gems stashed away. I know quite a few people with Beta bugs. I wouldn't recommend pestering anyone till getting at least that much. Good luck!

Edit: ****, I keep forgetting to remove the pings when I quote, sorry, my bad!
iK0jgh4.png
@Meese Yeah, I agree, that's what I'll do
@Meese Yeah, I agree, that's what I'll do
Lmao I gave up on my dream :))
@Alfalfa

*raises hand* Boolean owner/researcher here!

In the process of trying to get a bools of my own, I discovered quite a lot of info about this pesky bug. While I can't provide sources as far as usernames/ID numbers, here's a few tidbits. There were approximately 150 beta testers to begin with. (source) How many of these redeemed a code for the familiar, I'm not sure. I've managed to track down 96 so far! Of these 96, about 54 belong active or semi-active players; only two are on locked accounts, thankfully. However, rumor has it that in the early days of FR, one person scammed several beta testers (by making purposefully low offers/taking advantage) and was banned with multiple Booleans still in their hoard; some say dozens! I've never been able to find proper sourcing on this though- I suspect it's something of a Flight Rising urban legend xD
@Alfalfa

*raises hand* Boolean owner/researcher here!

In the process of trying to get a bools of my own, I discovered quite a lot of info about this pesky bug. While I can't provide sources as far as usernames/ID numbers, here's a few tidbits. There were approximately 150 beta testers to begin with. (source) How many of these redeemed a code for the familiar, I'm not sure. I've managed to track down 96 so far! Of these 96, about 54 belong active or semi-active players; only two are on locked accounts, thankfully. However, rumor has it that in the early days of FR, one person scammed several beta testers (by making purposefully low offers/taking advantage) and was banned with multiple Booleans still in their hoard; some say dozens! I've never been able to find proper sourcing on this though- I suspect it's something of a Flight Rising urban legend xD
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
@Alfalfa Also, I see your signature change! Don't give up just yet! But start with smaller goals, like the downtime familiars, the 2015-2016 retired holiday familiars, or the sprites. That way you can test the waters on what it means to save up for big ticket familiars!
@Alfalfa Also, I see your signature change! Don't give up just yet! But start with smaller goals, like the downtime familiars, the 2015-2016 retired holiday familiars, or the sprites. That way you can test the waters on what it means to save up for big ticket familiars!
iK0jgh4.png
@MissAri //bows to you

You are now my queen and I shall serve you

@Meese xD Realistically though, how the hell can I pull this off?
@MissAri //bows to you

You are now my queen and I shall serve you

@Meese xD Realistically though, how the hell can I pull this off?
@Alfalfa Sell your soul

I have no idea. I wanted to at some point as well. Now I'm focusing on the KS fams first, the Cogfrog specifically now. If I ever get all 4 then I might try for the bug. I'm going to try doing it through art/accents and the coli.
@Alfalfa Sell your soul

I have no idea. I wanted to at some point as well. Now I'm focusing on the KS fams first, the Cogfrog specifically now. If I ever get all 4 then I might try for the bug. I'm going to try doing it through art/accents and the coli.
iK0jgh4.png
@Meese Mann, I'll support you if you support me?

I don't have a soul
@Meese Mann, I'll support you if you support me?

I don't have a soul
I do.... In my dreams.
I do.... In my dreams.
NBeoOgB.png
@Evbay SAME
@Evbay SAME
@Alfalfa @MissAri (did you know this?)

Okay, so doing math:

If a Bool sells for 750kg, and you buy it with entirely rl money (converted to gems) in the max package of 11500g for $100, you would have to spend 6521.7.3913043 dollars, or $6,522.
So um.
yeah...

Or, if you buy using the lowest amount, $5 (500g), the total comes out to be $7,500.
@Alfalfa @MissAri (did you know this?)

Okay, so doing math:

If a Bool sells for 750kg, and you buy it with entirely rl money (converted to gems) in the max package of 11500g for $100, you would have to spend 6521.7.3913043 dollars, or $6,522.
So um.
yeah...

Or, if you buy using the lowest amount, $5 (500g), the total comes out to be $7,500.
1 2 3 4