Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | BETA STUFF
1 2
[img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/8307_350.png[/img] I've already sold my boolean and other skin (underpriced too may I add silly wispy ;n;) for an overall good amount, but I don't have that much time to grind for treasure and I desperately want a spiral/money enough for this new dragon soon. What have you done with your beta stuff? ;7; Should I sell it? If it's gone, I have nothing left of beta except for the vista, but I can get gems, which are hard to come by, or treasure enough for a dragonscroll. I love how this skin looks as an icon with the beta vista, but I may actually turn the dragon beneath into a wildclaw and displace the skin sdfjhsdkfjhsdf what do I doo
8307_350.png

I've already sold my boolean and other skin (underpriced too may I add silly wispy ;n;) for an overall good amount, but I don't have that much time to grind for treasure and I desperately want a spiral/money enough for this new dragon soon.

What have you done with your beta stuff?

;7; Should I sell it? If it's gone, I have nothing left of beta except for the vista, but I can get gems, which are hard to come by, or treasure enough for a dragonscroll.

I love how this skin looks as an icon with the beta vista, but I may actually turn the dragon beneath into a wildclaw and displace the skin sdfjhsdkfjhsdf what do I doo
banner_art_by_wispywaffle-d7qqr7j.pngbanner_skin_by_wispywaffle-d7qqr7f.png
Personally, I think that those shouldn't have been tradeable in the first place. What's the point of having limited beta-tester stuff, if it's actually available to others -- including the achievement.

I'd recommend keeping it for the future. It'll be worth even more as players gather more treasure. Money is easy to make: I wouldn't myself mind paying something around 500k for a Boolean.

Or if you decide to sell it now, just put it on the market for a massive sum. If you try to auction it on the sales forum, you're only likely to get half of what it is worth.
Personally, I think that those shouldn't have been tradeable in the first place. What's the point of having limited beta-tester stuff, if it's actually available to others -- including the achievement.

I'd recommend keeping it for the future. It'll be worth even more as players gather more treasure. Money is easy to make: I wouldn't myself mind paying something around 500k for a Boolean.

Or if you decide to sell it now, just put it on the market for a massive sum. If you try to auction it on the sales forum, you're only likely to get half of what it is worth.
Yeah I don't know - It was a hard offer to refuse since the prices got ridiculous and in the end I got really quality art commission out of it too.

I can't think of a good price though - I'll likely hang onto it for a while? I am fond of the skin I just don't know how fond I'd be of the newer dragons coming out.
Yeah I don't know - It was a hard offer to refuse since the prices got ridiculous and in the end I got really quality art commission out of it too.

I can't think of a good price though - I'll likely hang onto it for a while? I am fond of the skin I just don't know how fond I'd be of the newer dragons coming out.
Here's what I do when I'm uncertain about prices and there's nothing on the market to compare to: I start with a ridiculous sum. Something like twenty times of what I'd myself ever consider paying for it. Then... If it doesn't sell, I drop the price bit by bit. Around 10% per day.

But as I said, I'd highly advice keeping it. You can always save up for the dragons, but you can never get another of those skins.
Here's what I do when I'm uncertain about prices and there's nothing on the market to compare to: I start with a ridiculous sum. Something like twenty times of what I'd myself ever consider paying for it. Then... If it doesn't sell, I drop the price bit by bit. Around 10% per day.

But as I said, I'd highly advice keeping it. You can always save up for the dragons, but you can never get another of those skins.
You should sell it... to me... for free. >-> <-<

Seriously though, I would sit on it for a while before you decide. Nothing like regretting an impulse sell.
You should sell it... to me... for free. >-> <-<

Seriously though, I would sit on it for a while before you decide. Nothing like regretting an impulse sell.
b6b79395300f38d126815a735af03192.pngtumblr_nkoy2v68mq1sjcj33o1_250.gif
;u; Yeah I guess, it will stay with me for a while longer then i guess. How many beta testers were there?
;u; Yeah I guess, it will stay with me for a while longer then i guess. How many beta testers were there?
I&#039;ve been hoarding pretty much everything. XD

I would guess that there were somewhere between 200 and 500 beta testers (closer to the former than the latter I&#039;d think).
I&#039;ve been hoarding pretty much everything. XD

I would guess that there were somewhere between 200 and 500 beta testers (closer to the former than the latter I&#039;d think).
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
Around 150ish
Around 150ish
Shiiii, that&#039;s fewer than I thought! *hoards Boolean*
Shiiii, that&#039;s fewer than I thought! *hoards Boolean*
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
I&#039;m keeping my Boolean >.>
He&#039;s adorable.
I&#039;m keeping my Boolean >.>
He&#039;s adorable.