Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what song always brings you to tears?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Oh yeah, Spanish Sahara by Foals always makes me cry because of Life is Strange. ;-;
Oh yeah, Spanish Sahara by Foals always makes me cry because of Life is Strange. ;-;
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
"I giorni" composed by Ludovico Einaudi
"I giorni" composed by Ludovico Einaudi
kY5nwhE.png
[quote name="Dagger1819" date=2016-08-26 18:33:22] Everything's Alright by Laura Shigihara from the game To The Moon gets me eight times out of ten. [/quote] Every 'Farewell' theme from the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series Partner's Theme Music Box- Super Mystery Dungeon His Theme- Undertale Baby Mine- Dumbo (hhh ;n; just typing it is bringing tears to my eyes...)
Dagger1819 wrote on 2016-08-26:
Everything's Alright by Laura Shigihara from the game To The Moon gets me eight times out of ten.
Every 'Farewell' theme from the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series
Partner's Theme Music Box- Super Mystery Dungeon
His Theme- Undertale
Baby Mine- Dumbo (hhh ;n; just typing it is bringing tears to my eyes...)
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
"Wake Me Up When September Ends" by Green Day brings back sad memories of old friendships.
"Seasons" by Good Charlotte makes me remember when I was a child, happier times.
"Wake Me Up When September Ends" by Green Day brings back sad memories of old friendships.
"Seasons" by Good Charlotte makes me remember when I was a child, happier times.
Holes in the Floor of Heaven. I don't remember who sings it, but its a country song.

Cause there's holes in the floor of heaven and her tears are pourin down
that's how you know she's watchin, wishing she could be here now.
and sometimes if your lonely, just remember she can see,
there's holes in the floor of heaven, and she's watchin over you and me.

It was my Nana's favourite. I use to sing it with her all the time. She's been gone 15 years, but I still can't listen to the song.

'Scuse me.... I need tissues now. ;.;
Holes in the Floor of Heaven. I don't remember who sings it, but its a country song.

Cause there's holes in the floor of heaven and her tears are pourin down
that's how you know she's watchin, wishing she could be here now.
and sometimes if your lonely, just remember she can see,
there's holes in the floor of heaven, and she's watchin over you and me.

It was my Nana's favourite. I use to sing it with her all the time. She's been gone 15 years, but I still can't listen to the song.

'Scuse me.... I need tissues now. ;.;
Jd9Jdye.png
The ending theme for Ano Hana, Secret Base (Kimi ga Kureta Mono). Every single time, specially the music box version. And for some reason I do not yet understand, A Thousand Years - Christina Perri also does the trick.

I forgot Paramore's The Only Exception and Green Day's 21 Guns but we don't talk about those
The ending theme for Ano Hana, Secret Base (Kimi ga Kureta Mono). Every single time, specially the music box version. And for some reason I do not yet understand, A Thousand Years - Christina Perri also does the trick.

I forgot Paramore's The Only Exception and Green Day's 21 Guns but we don't talk about those
OOf4SrF.gif
~
OOf4SrF.gif
uUqCbLO.png
EiPW4qT.png
06xk8gV.png
smPAAMS.png
C08Skw8.png
27AZD8S.png
PRICTGJ.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
FE9pJK1.png
> +4h FR time
> Check out my Dragon Cave!
> or my Chicken Smoothie!
King Park by La Dispute or As Much As I Ever Could by City and Colour
King Park by La Dispute or As Much As I Ever Could by City and Colour
kaylee
she/her
fr +2
The Sound of Silence always gets me. Specifically the Disturbed version. (His voice is just so pereft for what the song conveys)

Terrible Things- Mayday Parade

Be Somebody- Thousand Foot Krutch (I've managed to keep my cool when singing it recently though but this song/band has really helped me so much)

Unwavering Emotions from Pokemon Black/White (sad pianos hit the feels for me)

Fix You- Coldplay (Actually kinda seems like something i'm trying to do right now)

Face Down- Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (Reminds me of something a ex-close friend did...)

See You Again-Wiz Khalifa (Not a big fan of the artist but this song just hits the feels hard.)
The Sound of Silence always gets me. Specifically the Disturbed version. (His voice is just so pereft for what the song conveys)

Terrible Things- Mayday Parade

Be Somebody- Thousand Foot Krutch (I've managed to keep my cool when singing it recently though but this song/band has really helped me so much)

Unwavering Emotions from Pokemon Black/White (sad pianos hit the feels for me)

Fix You- Coldplay (Actually kinda seems like something i'm trying to do right now)

Face Down- Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (Reminds me of something a ex-close friend did...)

See You Again-Wiz Khalifa (Not a big fan of the artist but this song just hits the feels hard.)
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
Why - by Rascal Flatts (a country band)

Oh why?
That's what I keep asking.
And was there anything
That I could've said or done?
Oh I
Had no clue you were masking
A troubled soul.
God only knows
What went wrong
And why you would leave the stage in the middle of a song.

This is probably the only song that always hits me. And, tbh, I'm not exactly sure why, because it's not something that I can really relate to (which I am extremely thankful for, because the song was written in the memory of a suicide victim), and most sad songs that I don't relate to don't affect me at all. But this one? I can not listen to it without feeling really depressed afterwards (heck even just thinking about it right now is making me tear up), because, while it is a beautiful song, it's super depressing.
Why - by Rascal Flatts (a country band)

Oh why?
That's what I keep asking.
And was there anything
That I could've said or done?
Oh I
Had no clue you were masking
A troubled soul.
God only knows
What went wrong
And why you would leave the stage in the middle of a song.

This is probably the only song that always hits me. And, tbh, I'm not exactly sure why, because it's not something that I can really relate to (which I am extremely thankful for, because the song was written in the memory of a suicide victim), and most sad songs that I don't relate to don't affect me at all. But this one? I can not listen to it without feeling really depressed afterwards (heck even just thinking about it right now is making me tear up), because, while it is a beautiful song, it's super depressing.

Someday I'll put something creative here.
not that the rest of the nier soundtrack can't put me in tears depending on the time and day and current emotional state, but both of the emil tracks are like a gut punch, especially sacrifice.

HOO BOY SACRIFICE
not that the rest of the nier soundtrack can't put me in tears depending on the time and day and current emotional state, but both of the emil tracks are like a gut punch, especially sacrifice.

HOO BOY SACRIFICE
tumblr_inline_n71bciaF561r0hd3p.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12