Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [LACED/EDGED]Breeding Rarity Comparisons
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 72 73
@Straif I absolutly love the stormcatcherphrase at the beginning of the second post xD Thank you for that. I need to put that in the lore of one dragon somehow
@Katargo
@Straif I absolutly love the stormcatcherphrase at the beginning of the second post xD Thank you for that. I need to put that in the lore of one dragon somehow
@Katargo
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
@Straif

Thank you for the update!
@Straif

Thank you for the update!
YCOzZhb.gif
theultimatecatsig.gif
@Straif

Add me to the pinglist, please :)
@Straif

Add me to the pinglist, please :)
ob.png ww BUYING/TRADING FOR: Red/Fern G1s!
Any Tert/Eyes/Breed/Bred! Doesn't matter!
PM me if interested in selling!

@straif
on the pinglist i go,
please and thank you :-)

@straif
on the pinglist i go,
please and thank you :-)
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif
@Dreamweave

@HeyImHylian

If you find this useful ~
@Dreamweave

@HeyImHylian

If you find this useful ~
jKNxJDc.png 93911947.png 93991508.png 93890069.png 92702429.png
Some preliminary testing with undel's dragon seems to indicate that Runes tert is Limited rarity, so same as spines and gembond!
Some preliminary testing with undel's dragon seems to indicate that Runes tert is Limited rarity, so same as spines and gembond!
Mz9FfKs.png
@Twelvewishes @AthenaMinerva @Xagrathia @haikwoshevo @lunaris1013 @Stormhawke @horocol @Zaratyst @Latigirl @ReluctantPandora @Erawolf132 @TriforceDrag0n @Danerys @MagicalMagpie @valure @SkyDagger @winkatuck @Alestrius @blaireau @PrayingMantis @Natakiro @ShadowRising @NarentiDragon @Dragonisa @Starlight18 @NaiveVaporeon @Allochthon @Kaibaman @NikkiMae @ricci @rochester @Akash @VoxxVoleur @Carsonn @Butterfree @Golldfish @Juulika @Shimiru @Sparrowhawk @savetheshay @CrazyDrDuck @Barrani @Srnb @KameTurtle @Ezzare @Lyricmonster96 @Craneoflores @CEGAMischief @Flurries @BlueAlphyn885 @JenKenobi @Keantha @Catalinabelle @Maltshakes @Tempestris @BlueDragonFire @juncosongs @Septiplier @QueenParda @merrymercutio @Vancara @BlackMistress @Rileyychan @Merellia @temperama @callmethey @dinkoidsupreme @Evolution2 @iiinvisible @Daarka @nauticalamity @Nihilus @ClockworkOctopus @AkiresaYasonska @Fallenarrow @BardsTale @Droiline @Xephyrus @tassledown @MilanoCookies @Shewolf13 @Kyndrah @KingShadow @Redfern @omn1

Finished testing Runes - it's Limited, same as Gembond and Spines

vs Basic: 23/477 - 95% Basic
vs Common (Contour, Thylacine, Underbelly): 60/540 - 90% Common
vs Uncommon (Crackle, Okapi, Smoke): 80/520 - 87% Uncommon
vs Limited (Gembond, Spines): 250/250 - 50% Limited
vs Rare (Circuit, Glimmer, Stained): 479/21 - 4% Rare
@Twelvewishes @AthenaMinerva @Xagrathia @haikwoshevo @lunaris1013 @Stormhawke @horocol @Zaratyst @Latigirl @ReluctantPandora @Erawolf132 @TriforceDrag0n @Danerys @MagicalMagpie @valure @SkyDagger @winkatuck @Alestrius @blaireau @PrayingMantis @Natakiro @ShadowRising @NarentiDragon @Dragonisa @Starlight18 @NaiveVaporeon @Allochthon @Kaibaman @NikkiMae @ricci @rochester @Akash @VoxxVoleur @Carsonn @Butterfree @Golldfish @Juulika @Shimiru @Sparrowhawk @savetheshay @CrazyDrDuck @Barrani @Srnb @KameTurtle @Ezzare @Lyricmonster96 @Craneoflores @CEGAMischief @Flurries @BlueAlphyn885 @JenKenobi @Keantha @Catalinabelle @Maltshakes @Tempestris @BlueDragonFire @juncosongs @Septiplier @QueenParda @merrymercutio @Vancara @BlackMistress @Rileyychan @Merellia @temperama @callmethey @dinkoidsupreme @Evolution2 @iiinvisible @Daarka @nauticalamity @Nihilus @ClockworkOctopus @AkiresaYasonska @Fallenarrow @BardsTale @Droiline @Xephyrus @tassledown @MilanoCookies @Shewolf13 @Kyndrah @KingShadow @Redfern @omn1

Finished testing Runes - it's Limited, same as Gembond and Spines

vs Basic: 23/477 - 95% Basic
vs Common (Contour, Thylacine, Underbelly): 60/540 - 90% Common
vs Uncommon (Crackle, Okapi, Smoke): 80/520 - 87% Uncommon
vs Limited (Gembond, Spines): 250/250 - 50% Limited
vs Rare (Circuit, Glimmer, Stained): 479/21 - 4% Rare
tumblr_nzb439eFkE1tc28p3o2_r1_500.png
@Straif Thank you!
@Straif Thank you!
Selling off accents and skins, look here!rainbow-fish-banner_zps425d1161.gif
@Straif

Please add me to the pinglist, thank you! ^^