Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] '13 Sprites, Apparel + More
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
~
~
cTmY.png
Friendly Bump °^°
Friendly Bump °^°
~
~
cTmY.png
@Mutt So, you made up your mind yet?
@Mutt So, you made up your mind yet?
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18
Sorry for the delay! I think I'm going to hang onto my sprite for now, but thank you so much for your patience.
@kyrin18
Sorry for the delay! I think I'm going to hang onto my sprite for now, but thank you so much for your patience.
cTmY.png
@Mutt Ok.
@Mutt Ok.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@Mutt it feels like I've asked you before but- do you accept art?
@Mutt it feels like I've asked you before but- do you accept art?
HgNdTrU.png[/url]
@Mutt

Would you be willing to do a payment plan on a fire sprite or a wind sprite? and if so how much of a downpayment would you want?
@Mutt

Would you be willing to do a payment plan on a fire sprite or a wind sprite? and if so how much of a downpayment would you want?
pansexual_zpstmga7pty.png
@ToastMama
I'm really only looking for currency right now but thank you for the interest!

@Flyingcat4
It depends on what timeframe you're looking at. I'd prefer to hold the item for you until you have enough, honestly.
@ToastMama
I'm really only looking for currency right now but thank you for the interest!

@Flyingcat4
It depends on what timeframe you're looking at. I'd prefer to hold the item for you until you have enough, honestly.
cTmY.png
@Mutt

I'm really bad at saving up which why i usually do payment plans, but I totally understand if you don't want to do one. I usually do a bigger down payment and then a short time period, what would you be comfortable with? If u'd rather just not deal with it i get it tho!
@Mutt

I'm really bad at saving up which why i usually do payment plans, but I totally understand if you don't want to do one. I usually do a bigger down payment and then a short time period, what would you be comfortable with? If u'd rather just not deal with it i get it tho!
pansexual_zpstmga7pty.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21