Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 ... 3167 3168
dont know if its the right forum for that question, but:
is there a special reason behind so many user's pairing imperials or skydancers with wildclaws?
dont know if its the right forum for that question, but:
is there a special reason behind so many user's pairing imperials or skydancers with wildclaws?
laHSHQi.png
9hqcHsy.png
B3DEGvb.png
EiPW4qT.png
UYR6vpC.png
bsTwpFg.png
@Mahesha: they can only produce skydancers or imperials beccause wildclaws are bought with gems, making the chance of a wildclaw very low, making more imperials/skydancers.
@Mahesha: they can only produce skydancers or imperials beccause wildclaws are bought with gems, making the chance of a wildclaw very low, making more imperials/skydancers.
@Reitgerte

Thank you so much :)

I also have another question, what does triple gened mean?
Don't all dragons have three genes anyway?
I'm very confused about that cx
@Reitgerte

Thank you so much :)

I also have another question, what does triple gened mean?
Don't all dragons have three genes anyway?
I'm very confused about that cx
@BuddyMaltese: they wil leither have 'basic' or whatever gene goes on the section of your dragon:

triple gene:

x primary is gene'd up with the various genes you can buy at the mp.
x secondary is gene'd up
x teritary.

that make sense?
@BuddyMaltese: they wil leither have 'basic' or whatever gene goes on the section of your dragon:

triple gene:

x primary is gene'd up with the various genes you can buy at the mp.
x secondary is gene'd up
x teritary.

that make sense?
@Pokemon
i see, thank you very much for clearing that up :)
@Pokemon
i see, thank you very much for clearing that up :)
laHSHQi.png
9hqcHsy.png
B3DEGvb.png
EiPW4qT.png
UYR6vpC.png
bsTwpFg.png
@Pokemon Thank you.
@Pokemon Thank you.
Question for you lovely folks:

Lair Location: I understand expansions move you to different locations within your flight's territory, but are there any particular boons for living closer to your flight's deity? Coli benefits, achievement, etc.? In other words, apart from making more space for my dragons, are there other perks to spending ungodly amounts of money on expansions? Or should I pretty much only worry about expanding when I absolutely need the space c:
Question for you lovely folks:

Lair Location: I understand expansions move you to different locations within your flight's territory, but are there any particular boons for living closer to your flight's deity? Coli benefits, achievement, etc.? In other words, apart from making more space for my dragons, are there other perks to spending ungodly amounts of money on expansions? Or should I pretty much only worry about expanding when I absolutely need the space c:
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Abderus: no. Only worry about expanding when you need the space.
@Abderus: no. Only worry about expanding when you need the space.
@Pokemon, gracias!
@Pokemon, gracias!
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
What type of battle stones go in the 4th (last/bottom) row?
What type of battle stones go in the 4th (last/bottom) row?
1 2 ... 113 114 115 116 117 ... 3167 3168