Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 3171 3172
I'm really confused about Skydancer, Imperial, and wildclaw pricing.
I've seen prices range from like 30k to maybe 300k.
What's up with this? cx

Also, about how rare is each of the aforementioned species?
I'm really confused about Skydancer, Imperial, and wildclaw pricing.
I've seen prices range from like 30k to maybe 300k.
What's up with this? cx

Also, about how rare is each of the aforementioned species?
@BuddyMaltese

By actual rarity rank (which is used for breeding), skydancer is uncommon, imperial is limited, and wildclaw is rare.

However, Imperials cannot be made by scrolls, which means that rarer colorings are much more valuable then they are in other species. If you want, say, a mid/mid/azure imperial, you have to breed for it. In any others, you can find any mid/mid/azure and scroll it. That means there's a huge range of prices for imperials.
@BuddyMaltese

By actual rarity rank (which is used for breeding), skydancer is uncommon, imperial is limited, and wildclaw is rare.

However, Imperials cannot be made by scrolls, which means that rarer colorings are much more valuable then they are in other species. If you want, say, a mid/mid/azure imperial, you have to breed for it. In any others, you can find any mid/mid/azure and scroll it. That means there's a huge range of prices for imperials.
Which is the appropriate forum to ask about dragon pricing? I've seen threads about it here and there in nearly every forum, and I was wondering which one would be the proper place to make any inquiries I might have. Or is there no clear cut place for it? I'd just rather know for sure, and avoid posting in the wrong place about it.
Which is the appropriate forum to ask about dragon pricing? I've seen threads about it here and there in nearly every forum, and I was wondering which one would be the proper place to make any inquiries I might have. Or is there no clear cut place for it? I'd just rather know for sure, and avoid posting in the wrong place about it.
Thank you!
Thank you!
How can i get a picture/banner in a forum post? I don´t know what i should type in by image url!
pls help me
How can i get a picture/banner in a forum post? I don´t know what i should type in by image url!
pls help me
I am 9h ahead of FR server time !
http://spirellity.deviantart.com
http://spirellity.tumblr.com
[quote name="Melete" date="2013-11-02 01:26:50"]Which is the appropriate forum to ask about dragon pricing? I've seen threads about it here and there in nearly every forum, and I was wondering which one would be the proper place to make any inquiries I might have. Or is there no clear cut place for it? I'd just rather know for sure, and avoid posting in the wrong place about it.[/quote] @Melete: Dragon Share subforum. @Spirellity: you use the image links in your posts: [*img][/*img] Remove the *, and add the link in between the two.
Melete wrote on 2013-11-02 01:26:50:

@Melete: Dragon Share subforum.

@Spirellity: you use the image links in your posts:

[*img][/*img]

Remove the *, and add the link in between the two.
Is dragon hunger running at the right rate? I feel like I have to feed my dragons for more frequently the past few days. (Not counting the occasional death in the coliseum).

I read an update on feed a while back, but I can't find it. How many food point a day per dragon do they run down?
Is dragon hunger running at the right rate? I feel like I have to feed my dragons for more frequently the past few days. (Not counting the occasional death in the coliseum).

I read an update on feed a while back, but I can't find it. How many food point a day per dragon do they run down?
FSsig6png.png
9591.gif9592.gif9593.gif9594.gif9595.gif9596.gif9597.gif9598.gif9599.gif9600.gif
@BlakeLupa: they actually changed it to be every 6 hours instead of four, so it's just you.
@BlakeLupa: they actually changed it to be every 6 hours instead of four, so it's just you.
Dragons should need 1 food point each 6 hours now.
Dragons should need 1 food point each 6 hours now.
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
@Pokemon @clockworkMoose

OK thanks for the info. I'll watch them more carefully. I meant to let them run down a bit to be sure but I worried I'll lose my bonus again.
@Pokemon @clockworkMoose

OK thanks for the info. I'll watch them more carefully. I meant to let them run down a bit to be sure but I worried I'll lose my bonus again.
FSsig6png.png
9591.gif9592.gif9593.gif9594.gif9595.gif9596.gif9597.gif9598.gif9599.gif9600.gif
1 2 ... 112 113 114 115 116 ... 3171 3172