Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Coatl "Snek" busts! (close!)
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 55 56
@Caspia Here you go! Hope you like it please let me know if you need any adjustments ^_^ [center][img]http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr296/JessicaB1337/Caspia.png[/img][/center]
@Caspia Here you go! Hope you like it please let me know if you need any adjustments ^_^
Caspia.png
xGxjc2r.pngLtG1dlF.pngLuIM5G6.pngMUETfFG.png Art | Accents | Adopts
@Nefily
Oh wow! He's gorgeous and you got him done so quick!!! Thanks!
@Nefily
Oh wow! He's gorgeous and you got him done so quick!!! Thanks!
@Nefily of course! and thank you!! <33
@Nefily of course! and thank you!! <33

85025948.png
< aelyis | she/they | FR+2 | mid 20s >

IMG_5411.png
@Nefily

I'd like to be placed on the waitlist, please.
@Nefily

JefaRh2.png
wvwvkLk.png
[quote name="KyrosK" date=2016-08-10 17:11:54] @Nefily I'd like to be placed on the waitlist, please. [/quote] Me too c:
KyrosK wrote on 2016-08-10:
@Nefily

Me too c:
@Nefily could I be added to the waitlist please?
@Nefily could I be added to the waitlist please?
Calenmiriel_Umbra.png
GMT | FR + 8
@Nefily

Can I be added to a ping?
@Nefily

Can I be added to a ping?
welcome_to_my_private_garden_by_alaskass-d8r6yhz.png
[center] [img]http://i493.photobucket.com/albums/rr296/JessicaB1337/snekBase.jpg[/img] [/center] [br] @evapples @Valikor @Ranuja @Nirwana @Albiorox @Cuivienen @Frillshark @LunarParadox @Ammut @MementoMoe Hello! I'm opening up shop again after a bit of a break! If your still interested in my Single busts I have some updated bases and a few slots available to you! I've updated the Female base to be much more similar to the male as well as some general tidying up! Pricing has been adjusted so be sure to check that is still ok for you! [br] One per person [br] [code]@Nefily Snek: (Link) Base: (Girl, Boy, doesn't have to match game) Accent or Skin: (Yes/No) Apparel: (All, Or list all pieces by name, don't have to own but must link item code) Special request: (different eye colour, small modifications)[/code] [br] [center][b]Pricing[/b] Gems accepted at 1:800t [/center] [br] Busts are a base price of 80kt which includes your Snek's colour and any genes. Accents are +20kt Skins are +30kt Each peice of apparel is +5kt Thanks for the Interest and please let me know if you no longer wish to be pinged, or I might accidentally keep doing so! If your not able to get one now, I will still keep you at the top of the pinglist for the next time I open slots!

snekBase.jpg

@evapples @Valikor @Ranuja @Nirwana @Albiorox @Cuivienen @Frillshark @LunarParadox @Ammut @MementoMoe
Hello! I'm opening up shop again after a bit of a break! If your still interested in my Single busts I have some updated bases and a few slots available to you!

I've updated the Female base to be much more similar to the male as well as some general tidying up! Pricing has been adjusted so be sure to check that is still ok for you!

One per person

Code:
@Nefily Snek: (Link) Base: (Girl, Boy, doesn't have to match game) Accent or Skin: (Yes/No) Apparel: (All, Or list all pieces by name, don't have to own but must link item code) Special request: (different eye colour, small modifications)

Pricing
Gems accepted at 1:800t

Busts are a base price of 80kt which includes your Snek's colour and any genes.
Accents are +20kt
Skins are +30kt
Each peice of apparel is +5kt

Thanks for the Interest and please let me know if you no longer wish to be pinged, or I might accidentally keep doing so! If your not able to get one now, I will still keep you at the top of the pinglist for the next time I open slots!
@Nefily Snek: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23695003] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/236951/23695003_350.png[/img] [/url] Base: Girl Accent or Skin: No Apparel: The Peony Mage Hat, and the Sakura Lei Special request: none Off the top of my head, that's 90kt? (Also so many coatls demand your art. Please re-add me to the list?)
@Nefily
Snek:
23695003_350.png

Base: Girl
Accent or Skin: No
Apparel: The Peony Mage Hat, and the Sakura Lei
Special request: none

Off the top of my head, that's 90kt? (Also so many coatls demand your art. Please re-add me to the list?)
MementoMoe
@MementoMoe

Thankyou for the order! I'll re add you :D
@MementoMoe

Thankyou for the order! I'll re add you :D
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 55 56