Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, August 2016
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 97 98
[quote name="RenRaptor" date=2016-08-10 10:12:03] I'm going to sound incredibly stupid saying this but... I'm terribly confused. I have all the necessary information to apply for my random progen back but I have no idea who I should send my request to, can I send it to any of the flight rising admin or must I so something else? Sorry, I unfortunately can't wrap my head around what I must do and I was unfortunately unable to figure out what to do even though I have re-read the post 3 times now. :? [/quote] @RenRaptor, sorry for that! You need to send it through [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/site/contact-us]Contact Us[/url][/b]. This is on me, and I've updated the restrictions section to include how to send your request!
RenRaptor wrote on 2016-08-10:
I'm going to sound incredibly stupid saying this but... I'm terribly confused.
I have all the necessary information to apply for my random progen back but I have no idea who I should send my request to, can I send it to any of the flight rising admin or must I so something else?

Sorry, I unfortunately can't wrap my head around what I must do and I was unfortunately unable to figure out what to do even though I have re-read the post 3 times now. :?

@RenRaptor, sorry for that! You need to send it through Contact Us. This is on me, and I've updated the restrictions section to include how to send your request!
@Apolloares13

It's tedious, but go to your clan page and in the url where it lists your ID put in the very next number until you get to a lair with their progens still there. Then copy their progen's dragon ID and paste it into scrying. From there, go down in numbers in scry (I.e. 23426...23425...23424...) until you are sure you've found your progens. The numbers should be super close, for instance my progen is 176102 and the random one is 176103.

Super tedious. ;^; But maybe someone else has a better idea.
@Apolloares13

It's tedious, but go to your clan page and in the url where it lists your ID put in the very next number until you get to a lair with their progens still there. Then copy their progen's dragon ID and paste it into scrying. From there, go down in numbers in scry (I.e. 23426...23425...23424...) until you are sure you've found your progens. The numbers should be super close, for instance my progen is 176102 and the random one is 176103.

Super tedious. ;^; But maybe someone else has a better idea.
DuLvCwY.png
o yay I could get my progens back, too bad I dont remember them too well

*searches female exalted faes with triple basic

oh
o yay I could get my progens back, too bad I dont remember them too well

*searches female exalted faes with triple basic

oh
This is wonderful! I exalted my random progen for lair space issues back then so I'm excited to get him back.
This is wonderful! I exalted my random progen for lair space issues back then so I'm excited to get him back.
yHVNH4X.png
@EonShinato
Thanks for the help! I'm so glad I can get her back because I didn't know you could change colours and get genes for them!
@EonShinato
Thanks for the help! I'm so glad I can get her back because I didn't know you could change colours and get genes for them!
lrjj2_by_myserpentine-da5iner.png
@genesisfrogsfoot

Thank you we got them <3 Drifter and Trev XD I don't know what I was thinking when I named them XD
@genesisfrogsfoot

Thank you we got them <3 Drifter and Trev XD I don't know what I was thinking when I named them XD
|She/Her|Memes|Artist|Level 25|8+ yrs
I am utterly thrilled!! I was one of those people who tried to investigate getting my custom back, so to now actually have the opportunity is wonderful!
I am utterly thrilled!! I was one of those people who tried to investigate getting my custom back, so to now actually have the opportunity is wonderful!
Yay this is a nice change. It really hasn't blighted my playing experience, but having the option is really nice. Now that I actually know about gene-pumping and scatter-scroll I actually have a better idea of what I want to do with my Fae. Sooo glad I bred several times.
Yay this is a nice change. It really hasn't blighted my playing experience, but having the option is really nice. Now that I actually know about gene-pumping and scatter-scroll I actually have a better idea of what I want to do with my Fae. Sooo glad I bred several times.
She/Her

plague_banner.png
+ Pinging OK, Chill, I play to enjoy cute, funny Dergs and admire other's creativity.
@Howling
The one you created yourself, and the random one that appeared in your lair are your two progens. :)
@Howling
The one you created yourself, and the random one that appeared in your lair are your two progens. :)
DuLvCwY.png
Never exalted my progens but..

I'm very happy for everyone who now could get their progens back! :D

Admin: You guys rock! ^^

Never exalted my progens but..

I'm very happy for everyone who now could get their progens back! :D

Admin: You guys rock! ^^

9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 97 98