Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, August 2016
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 97 98
dangit, i didint win the contest, oh well. grats to the winners! im going to send an email to restore my random now ^^
dangit, i didint win the contest, oh well. grats to the winners! im going to send an email to restore my random now ^^
xulc4O8.png
@Apolloares13 I'm glad! Well, theyre better than mine (Reagab and ... Partymexican. They were inside jokes from a game of CAH, rip). I guess I'd better invest in some Scrolls of Renaming!
@Apolloares13 I'm glad! Well, theyre better than mine (Reagab and ... Partymexican. They were inside jokes from a game of CAH, rip). I guess I'd better invest in some Scrolls of Renaming!
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
oh god I am so happy
I just want my progens back
oh god I am so happy
I just want my progens back
XXxncCy.png
Hex | he/him | FR+9hrs
congrats to everyone who won the item caption contest! they're all super creative! also i'm really laughing at the wooly bear lol
congrats to everyone who won the item caption contest! they're all super creative! also i'm really laughing at the wooly bear lol
~he/him or they/them~
Ahhh I can finally see my progens again I'm so happy omg. I didn't read anything and thought I could score extra cash from exalting them yikes.
Ahhh I can finally see my progens again I'm so happy omg. I didn't read anything and thought I could score extra cash from exalting them yikes.
I CAN FINALLY GET MY PROGENS BACK
LICHT MY BB
<3
I CAN FINALLY GET MY PROGENS BACK
LICHT MY BB
<3
@genesisfrogsfoot

Omg lol XD I just named mine on a whim but yeah definitely need renaming scrolls XD
@genesisfrogsfoot

Omg lol XD I just named mine on a whim but yeah definitely need renaming scrolls XD
|She/Her|Memes|Artist|Level 25|8+ yrs
AHH I can get my progens back!!
AHH I can get my progens back!!
In space, nobody can hear you scream. BvLIk2K.gif
Oh my god!
Thank you so, so, so very much for bringing our progens back!!!

Back then i had no idea how gening up a dragon worked - or how breedchanging was a thing and I too hastily got rid of them! D:
All that remains is (fortunately, because now I can track the parents!) one of their children, still sitting in my sister's lair! ; O ; )

Thanks FR Staff for this great, great feature! ; _;
Oh my god!
Thank you so, so, so very much for bringing our progens back!!!

Back then i had no idea how gening up a dragon worked - or how breedchanging was a thing and I too hastily got rid of them! D:
All that remains is (fortunately, because now I can track the parents!) one of their children, still sitting in my sister's lair! ; O ; )

Thanks FR Staff for this great, great feature! ; _;
fr_hatchery_button_small_by_naahva-dch05rf.png
[ Yoshi ]
[ +9h FR time ]
[ ger | eng | jpn ]
[ he / him ]
[ Language Learning Hub ]
naturef1.png
@Cathii
Just a little hint: If you still have one progen left, just change the last number of the ID to get to your exalted progen^^
@Cathii
Just a little hint: If you still have one progen left, just change the last number of the ID to get to your exalted progen^^
egg.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 97 98