Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "The Red Plague" OOC
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
@Emordnilap

If its a dragon and on their bio no I can look at it myself, if its not from fr yeah. :3

Just give me as much detail as you want the more i know the more I can work with and create from.
@Emordnilap

If its a dragon and on their bio no I can look at it myself, if its not from fr yeah. :3

Just give me as much detail as you want the more i know the more I can work with and create from.
1_by_cas_a_fras-daufibl.gif
2_by_cas_a_fras-daufib9.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-daufiaz.gif
@BettaSenpai

Hm, they're FR dergs and have bios, but there's things not in their bios that're kinda important maybe? ;-;

M'kay, I'll toss a bit in there then. :3 And I'll try not to make it too long, I tend to, heh, type too much sometimes.
@BettaSenpai

Hm, they're FR dergs and have bios, but there's things not in their bios that're kinda important maybe? ;-;

M'kay, I'll toss a bit in there then. :3 And I'll try not to make it too long, I tend to, heh, type too much sometimes.
pVhWnFy.png
@BettaSenpai

*quickly shoves all the OCs I have with 'Spirit' ending their name under a rug and then sits on top of said rug*

Nope... I've never thought of that one before....

Anyway, nice kitten~ ShadowFlower will probably be able to relate to him a bit. Being that he lost nearly all of one leg and one paw.
@BettaSenpai

*quickly shoves all the OCs I have with 'Spirit' ending their name under a rug and then sits on top of said rug*

Nope... I've never thought of that one before....

Anyway, nice kitten~ ShadowFlower will probably be able to relate to him a bit. Being that he lost nearly all of one leg and one paw.
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
@RisingFlames

Hehe! Well I will make my first post with him a bit later haha. I gotta get ready for work/classes ;w;

Thanks! ^w^ I hope I make ShadowFlower proud. >:3
@RisingFlames

Hehe! Well I will make my first post with him a bit later haha. I gotta get ready for work/classes ;w;

Thanks! ^w^ I hope I make ShadowFlower proud. >:3
1_by_cas_a_fras-daufibl.gif
2_by_cas_a_fras-daufib9.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-daufiaz.gif
@BettaSenpai

i wrote too much

y i do dis
@BettaSenpai

i wrote too much

y i do dis
pVhWnFy.png
[columns] @Emordnilap @DragonDraws @RisingFlames @NekoTheKat @Tadi @BettaSenpai @FawnAndAce @Colali @Lizhardking Hello, I regret to inform you all I will need to shut down this roleplay. I have become so busy with work it is impossible for me to reply and keep it running in an orderly fashion. I may do something in the future but as of right now with work, school, and other things I just don't feel I can keep up with everything. It was fun for the few short days it lasted. Although slow, and not as far as I would have liked it to be. I am afraid that the red plague must come to an end. I am deeply sorry for letting my fellow fans down. May you all find another rp and enjoy yourselves. This concludes the final update for this rp...[nextcol][img]http://i.imgur.com/7QIeTCh.png[/img][/columns]
@Emordnilap @DragonDraws @RisingFlames @NekoTheKat @Tadi @BettaSenpai @FawnAndAce @Colali @Lizhardking

Hello, I regret to inform you all I will need to shut down this roleplay. I have become so busy with work it is impossible for me to reply and keep it running in an orderly fashion. I may do something in the future but as of right now with work, school, and other things I just don't feel I can keep up with everything. It was fun for the few short days it lasted. Although slow, and not as far as I would have liked it to be. I am afraid that the red plague must come to an end.

I am deeply sorry for letting my fellow fans down. May you all find another rp and enjoy yourselves.

This concludes the final update for this rp...
7QIeTCh.png
C6VMBuR.png
@Derparoo Aw... XI I'm sorry for now being active! But may the force be with ya all X)
@Derparoo Aw... XI I'm sorry for now being active! But may the force be with ya all X)
@Derparoo

Aw... well okay hun! <3
@Derparoo

Aw... well okay hun! <3
kDn4On5.png
Aww, I hope life gets easier for you

@Derparoo
Aww, I hope life gets easier for you

@Derparoo
tumblr_o23nnnEk1h1u3wsjco7_100.pngprogress-rainbow-rainbow-splotch-blm.pngtumblr_o23nnnEk1h1u3wsjco8_100.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36