Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | "The Red Plague" OOC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
@Derparoo

:D

@NekoTheKat

Welcome aboard! :D
@Derparoo

:D

@NekoTheKat

Welcome aboard! :D
pVhWnFy.png
@Emordnilap Thx ^.^
@Emordnilap Thx ^.^
@NekoTheKat

Thank you very much! She was created by the amazing MidnightFS. If they are still doing Pay What You Want art I highly recommend them the quality is amazing. :3

Also, you are about to be attacked with pings need to add you to the ping list and all that haha. I am very sorry for that. I will assign Trapped the leader position and add (star) at the end. This way it follows warrior code but perhaps he wants is clan-mates to call him just Trapped.

Thank you for joining this rp I hope you have an amazing time!
@NekoTheKat

Thank you very much! She was created by the amazing MidnightFS. If they are still doing Pay What You Want art I highly recommend them the quality is amazing. :3

Also, you are about to be attacked with pings need to add you to the ping list and all that haha. I am very sorry for that. I will assign Trapped the leader position and add (star) at the end. This way it follows warrior code but perhaps he wants is clan-mates to call him just Trapped.

Thank you for joining this rp I hope you have an amazing time!
C6VMBuR.png
@Derparoo Thats ok and thank you
@Derparoo Thats ok and thank you
@NekoTheKat

Alright all good to go! Post whenever you feel comfortable the first post I made actually role-playing states the season, roughly what time of day it will be and so on. Enjoy! :D
@NekoTheKat

Alright all good to go! Post whenever you feel comfortable the first post I made actually role-playing states the season, roughly what time of day it will be and so on. Enjoy! :D
C6VMBuR.png
Stares at the pearl in my sig with the dragon me staring with.

Stares at the pearl in my sig with the dragon me staring with.

C6VMBuR.png
@Derparoo The links to the banners of the clans only lead to loners and rouges :I
@Derparoo The links to the banners of the clans only lead to loners and rouges :I
@NekoTheKat

Thank you for contacting and letting me know this will be fixed ASAP I am very sorry for the inconvenience!
@NekoTheKat

Thank you for contacting and letting me know this will be fixed ASAP I am very sorry for the inconvenience!
C6VMBuR.png
@Derparoo Np and its k
@Derparoo Np and its k
@NekoTheKat

Alright, the error has been corrected! Thank you once again for bringing this to my attention if you still have problems with it and if they are still only showing up as kitty pet or loners/rouges I will change them strictly to the images and give other directions.

Please, have a wonderful day and enjoy role-playing with us!
@NekoTheKat

Alright, the error has been corrected! Thank you once again for bringing this to my attention if you still have problems with it and if they are still only showing up as kitty pet or loners/rouges I will change them strictly to the images and give other directions.

Please, have a wonderful day and enjoy role-playing with us!
C6VMBuR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36